Donald Trump’s Approval Rating Among Black Voters Is Three Percent

Stop lying to yourselves folks. Blacks do not like Trump.
That's because Blacks are the Left's favorite voter control group! They send in the race-baiters (like you) and the poverty pimps to rant and rave, and soon it becomes highly socially unacceptable to step out from the group-think on your own. This is most prevalent among the slums and very low income, but as soon as you start talking to blacks with higher education, jobs and intelligence, you see more of them liking Trump.
Show me one black at a Trump rally with a hair pick in his hair, baggy, gangster jeans hanging down his ass and tattoos all over? Any black you see there is clean cut, professional and obviously willing to think for themselves.
No, it's because we see the right for what the fuck it is.

Sure you do.

The Racist History of the Democratic Party

Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism

The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia

No, the chart shows a HUGE drop that was created by Obama.

Actually it is about a 1% drop per year, just like Trump. Except it is harder to get that last percent.

Trump Takes Undue Credit on Black Unemployment
By Robert Farley

Posted on January 30, 2018

When Trump took office in January 2017, the black unemployment rate was 7.8 percent, the lowest it had been in nearly 10 years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Under Trump, it dropped a full percentage point to 6.8 percent in December. That’s the lowest rate since the bureau began regularly breaking out unemployment rates by race in 1972.

A similar drop of 1 percentage point was recorded during the same 11-month period in 2016. The drop was even more pronounced in each of the three years before that. It fell 1.9 percentage points in 2015, 1.5 percentage points in 2014 and 1.8 percentage points in 2013.

In other words, the downward trend has continued under Trump, albeit at a slower pace than in recent years.

Meanwhile, however, the gap between white and black unemployment remains largely unchanged under Trump. While black unemployment fell to 6.8 percent in December, the white unemployment rate that month was 3.7 percent. So the white rate is 46 percent lower than the black rate, about the same as the gap in December 2016.

Trump Takes Undue Credit on Black Unemployment - FactCheck.org

That's because Blacks are the Left's favorite voter control group! They send in the race-baiters (like you) and the poverty pimps to rant and rave, and soon it becomes highly socially unacceptable to step out from the group-think on your own. This is most prevalent among the slums and very low income, but as soon as you start talking to blacks with higher education, jobs and intelligence, you see more of them liking Trump.
Show me one black at a Trump rally with a hair pick in his hair, baggy, gangster jeans hanging down his ass and tattoos all over? Any black you see there is clean cut, professional and obviously willing to think for themselves.

Sure you do.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Who was the first black republican president?

I've seen the video, posted the video and have asked you racists to show where Hillary specifically called blacks super predators. Those words do not exist in that video.
That is EXACTLY how she described them including the phrase "We must bring them to heal". Here you go:

Why only show part of the video. I showed it all. Oh how the Cons are one big con.

I posted the 16 second video to keep it within the attention spans of USMB members.

And nowhere in that 16 seconds does she say blacks are super predators who need to be bought to heal. This was her husbands policy and had she said that, the black community would have rode his ass. So stop lying just because you and the rest of the "conservatives" here are racists.

I guess she was referring to those roving gangs of Asian kids, or Mexican kids or White kids that were causing so many problems back in the 90s.

Apparently she was. Because they were

I've seen the video, posted the video and have asked you racists to show where Hillary specifically called blacks super predators. Those words do not exist in that video.
That is EXACTLY how she described them including the phrase "We must bring them to heal". Here you go:

Why only show part of the video. I showed it all. Oh how the Cons are one big con.

I posted the 16 second video to keep it within the attention spans of USMB members.

And nowhere in that 16 seconds does she say blacks are super predators who need to be bought to heal. This was her husbands policy and had she said that, the black community would have rode his ass. So stop lying just because you and the rest of the "conservatives" here are racists.

Says the biggest racist to ever appear on this site.

Sure you do.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What better way to control the ignorant black masses like you from the inside than with another black man who merely LOOKS like you? And look! It worked!

I guess she was referring to those roving gangs of Asian kids, or Mexican kids or White kids that were causing so many problems back in the 90s.

Then why did we not see Asian youth, White youth or Mexican youth disproportionally imprisoned during and after Bill Clinton's terms as President? That only happened with young Black men. That is not racism, it is reality.

"Among black voters, Trump’s approval rating is a mere three percent, according to the most recent polling numbers."

The consequence of Trump being a bigot and racist.
"Among black voters, Trump’s approval rating is a mere three percent, according to the most recent polling numbers."

only in your racist opinion
that has not be proven at all
I've asked many times for people to prove it--but they have all failed

The only failure has been your failure to acknowledge your own racism, by projecting on to the entire population of black people. That is obvious.
great evidence Trump AND I are racists
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
that is some awesome evidence

Yes. You are. Trump has a documented history of making racist statements.

Opinion | Donald Trump’s Racism: The Definitive List

As far as you go, you make blanket racist statements frequently.

All one has to is read what you post.

Republicans aren't going to get the picture until they've suffered MASSIVE losses this November...and the next.

We'll be dancing in the streets and they'll be crying in their soup, talking about "it was rigged!!!"

The only failure has been your failure to acknowledge your own racism, by projecting on to the entire population of black people. That is obvious.

hahahah
other members have posted this exact same crap!!over and over

“laziness is a trait in blacks” — for which there is no actual recording; it is a secondhand quote attributed to Trump by a former employee.
Did Donald Trump really say those things?
Trump’s real-estate company
-not Trump
1. not Trump directly--he does nothing near this--you think he handles these things??
2. you have to prove he told his company to discriminate against blacks--can you do that?

Trump said a federal judge hearing a case about Trump University was biased because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.
1. Mexican is not a race--you FAIL big time
2. he is saying the judge was a conflict of interest---which is NOT the definition of racism/racist--ANOTHER undeniable failure for you

your crap is nowhere NEAR undeniable proof

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

When you can produce a racist quote with my name on it, I'll take your whining seriously.

Republicans aren't going to get the picture until they've suffered MASSIVE losses this November...and the next.

We'll be dancing in the streets and they'll be crying in their soup, talking about "it was rigged!!!"
no--the Dems are the ones that cry--undeniable
look at the two '''men??''
upload_2018-9-2_12-10-20.jpeg

161114-ryan-crying-over-trump-tease_u1rbkr

Then why did we not see Asian youth, White youth or Mexican youth disproportionally imprisoned during and after Bill Clinton's terms as President? That only happened with young Black men. That is not racism, it is reality.

Let's not try changing the subject. You made a claim that you cannot prove. Now you want to post more racist drivel. Not going to work. Show where Hillary Clinton said that blacks were super predators. And when you cannot, you'll be able to answer the question you just asked.

WORDS do not make a person racist-- -- ACTIONS do. Look at what a person DOES not what they say, for saying the right things but still doing the wrong things are among the easiest acts in this world!

hahahah
other members have posted this exact same crap!!over and over

“laziness is a trait in blacks” — for which there is no actual recording; it is a secondhand quote attributed to Trump by a former employee.
Did Donald Trump really say those things?
Trump’s real-estate company
-not Trump
1. not Trump directly--he does nothing near this--you think he handles these things??
2. you have to prove he told his company to discriminate against blacks--can you do that?

Trump said a federal judge hearing a case about Trump University was biased because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.
1. Mexican is not a race--you FAIL big time
2. he is saying the judge was a conflict of interest---which is NOT the definition of racism/racist--ANOTHER undeniable failure for you

your crap is nowhere NEAR undeniable proof

You can try to deny what he has said by rewording it with your personal spin. That is obviously what you're doing. Mexicans are a part of the Hispanic race. His reference to them as "rapists". Was an ignorant' RACIST blanket statement. If Obama had ever remotely referred to any predominantly white demographic in that manner YOU would view that as racist. And you cannot deny it. Yet 'blatantly racist hypocrites like you are the last to look at themselves.

Last edited:

Sure you do.

What better way to control the ignorant black masses like you from the inside than with another black man who merely LOOKS like you? And look! It worked!

So the democrats are trying to control us while we are free thinking if we join the party headed by a white nationalist.

th

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

When you can produce a racist quote with my name on it, I'll take your whining seriously.

That’s funny, you of all people saying someone is whining. Not whining. Just being factual. All one must do is look at your history of post. IM2= racist.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Topics

Forum List

Back