Donald Trump wins CPAC Straw Poll for 2024 - Crushing DeSantis in the Process

Ideally I'd like to see trump be the president and desantis as vice president.

Trump would have 1 term to fire and root out all the blame America first pieces of shit people put into positions of power that are slowly corroding is from the inside out, make all the radical changes needed to undo Biden policies. He has the balls to go in and wipe the slate clean like it needs and start us down a better path.

Then desantis becomes the next president and continues to maintain everything at a even tempered pace.

Trump can be the bulldozer to clear the site and put in the foundation and then desantis can be the crew that comes in and builds a fantastic house on the site.

It won't happen, but I'd love it if it did.

Yeah. DeSantis appears to be next in line (at the moment, anyway), and MTG is doing everything she can to be the female Trump. She may be more popular than DeSantis within the party, but they appear to realize that she's, well, what she is.
I hope DeSantis runs a clean primary campaign and does not attack trump personally

in which case assuming trump wins the GOP nomination DeSantis would be a great VP

Trump wins easily and Desantis has already said that he will not run for president 2024----(Trumps VP----might be a different story.) They would be unstoppable and Desantis would almost certainly be president in 2028.
You're ready for four more years of Soros funded riots, arson, and looting?

Trump's going to prison and will be Constitutionally unqualified to hold any government office.

Next the Trump MAGGOTS are going to divide between DeSantis and Ramaswany.

Looks like they just can't wait to double down on STUPID!!!!

Trump's going to prison and will be Constitutionally unqualified to hold any government office.

Next the Trump MAGGOTS are going to divide between DeSantis and Ramaswany.

Looks like they just can't wait to double down on STUPID!!!!

Translation -- "My life is so small and formless and empty that I have stooped to blathering useless bullshit on a thread that's been dead for a really long time".

Translation -- "My life is so small and formless and empty that I have stooped to blathering useless bullshit on a thread that's been dead for a really long time".

Translation - "I have nothing to say to contradict your post or to add to this thread, so I'll just insult you because I'm a Trump worshipping MAGGOT"

Forum List

Back