Donald Trump wins CPAC Straw Poll for 2024 - Crushing DeSantis in the Process

Who cares what he says, he also said he won the election.

The GOP isn't going to put $$$$ behind a loser who cannot win the popular vote
He did win the election. It has been proven to half the country. Trump will get close to 100 million votes. They can't cheat that.

Trump is, hands down, the democrats best hope for 2024.

So, no, I hope like hell he does not run. The absolute best thing that can happen for the GOP is for Trump to choke on a hamburger. Then they would not have to find a way to thread the needle of having Trump not run but also not alienating his supporters.

I am not sure the GOP has the political acumen to make that happen.

59% for Trump
ONLY...wait for it...

28% for DeSantis.

Trump stomps him. I know TazMeBro says Trump will NOT run in 2024 - and I agree- but it seems to be his for the taking.

I kinda hope he does run and rematches Biden. What do YOU say, everyone!?

Trump wins CPAC straw poll as DeSantis's support grows
Apparently Hillary is running too. So maybe we'll have a Trump-Hillary rematch.

I personally think Trump is a liability. Even if he wins, he won't get any cooperation

On the other hand, Hillary won't get any cooperation either.

Maybe that's the best solution. Complete gridlock in DC. If nothing gets done, nothing gets messed up.

He did win the election. It has been proven to half the country. Trump will get close to 100 million votes. They can't cheat that.

No he didn't. No he won't. Democrats don't have to cheat. There are more liberals in the USA, than conservatives, and nobody did more to drive people away from the Republican Party than Trump.

You clowns are TRYING to lose in 2024, aren't you?

Are you REALLY so stupid that you would run Rump again after January 6, 2021?

Do so at your own VERY great political peril.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, idiots...
THINK !!!

You have been warned.

Really hope he doesn't run. If he does, I hope he isn't chosen. I want a return of Trump policies, not the man himself.

But, you fail to understand--- the man IS the policies.

It takes an extraordinary person to effect the kind of battle Trump undertakes, and you can't just go out and find any ol' Mitt Romney to get these kinds of battles done, so you go with your only opportunity, your best shot, warts and all.

Right now, warts seem like really small potatoes to me compared to the mess Biden has us in.

Republicans want authoritarianism
Yet democrats practice it. Your complaint above isn't because of anything bad about Trump other than the fact that you know the Dems don't have anyone close to matching him politically and you know you'll never get the chance to pull off another scam like the 2020 election anytime soon.

Cults only worship one leader.
Global hegemonies as you deliriously jerk off to only worship one ruling empire.

You clowns are TRYING to lose in 2024, aren't you?

Are you REALLY so stupid that you would run Rump again after January 6, 2021?

Do so at your own VERY great political peril.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, idiots...
THINK !!!

You have been warned.
If it's Trump against Hillary, Trump will win. Again.

Seems to me the warning works both ways.

If it's Trump against Hillary, Trump will win. Again.

Seems to me the warning works both ways.
Yes. The warning works both ways. And I have little confidence that the Idiot Dems are any more intelligent than the idiot Pubs, in the long run.

Yet democrats practice it. Your complaint above isn't because of anything bad about Trump other than the fact that you know the Dems don't have anyone close to matching him politically and you know you'll never get the chance to pull off another scam like the 2020 election anytime soon.
As a Russian, why are you so worried about U.S. elections?

Desantis is a much better candidate. There is no way to argue against this. He doesn't name call, stays even keel. Like a real leader.

59% for Trump
ONLY...wait for it...

28% for DeSantis.

Trump stomps him. I know TazMeBro says Trump will NOT run in 2024 - and I agree- but it seems to be his for the taking.

I kinda hope he does run and rematches Biden. What do YOU say, everyone!?

Trump wins CPAC straw poll as DeSantis's support grows
I say you’re a troll. 2024 is a lifetime. Very little chance Biden runs. I am not even certain he makes it to 2024. I am on to November 22 and restoring some sanity in the House. You dig?

Forum List

Back