Donald Trump Totally Exposed His Own Daughter - Did She Commit Perjury??

"Former President Donald Trump on Friday rebuked his own daughter's deposition testimony played for millions to hear during the House select committee's prime-time hearing detailing its Jan. 6 investigation. "It affected my perspective," Ivanka Trump told the committee about Barr's assessment. Posting to Truth Social, Trump wrote "Ivanka Trump was not involved in looking at, or studying, Election results," Trump wrote after she said she agreed with Barr's assessment that there was no amount of fraud sufficient enough to overturn his loss. Trump fired back Friday that Ivanka "had long since checked out, and was, in my opinion, only trying to be respectful to Bill Barr and his position as Attorney General (he sucked!)."

Trump also once commended Barr, his second attorney general, as one of the "most respected jurists" in the nation. In December 2020, Trump said their relationship was "a very good one" and Barr had "done an outstanding job!” Barr said he "repeatedly told the president in no uncertain terms that I did not see evidence of fraud and - and frankly, a year and a half later, I haven't seen anything to change my mind on that."

Trump brilliantly debunks Ivanka's flawed testimony and probably exposed her for committing perjury....This is unprecedented...The Deep State is so pervasive and deranged that they have poisoned the mind of the president's own daughter...This is insane.....She was LITERALLY asked if she believed the election was stolen... she knew the election was stolen...she saw the same evidence that her brothers saw, they all know the election was stolen....and she still lied and said she accepts the fact that the evidence wasn't stolen?? Trump being the loving father that he is, tried to claim his daughter had checked out long ago and had no idea what she was talking about....Which is a brilliant way to spin this; because if you claim that your daughter only lied under oath to be nice to Barr, then maybe that is good enough to claim it isn't perjury....

However, for Biden and the Deep State Dems to trick Ivanka (who was clearly in over head and wasn't smart enough to see it) into turning against her own father....that alone should be criminal....Pelosi should be executed for this attack on Ivanka and the Trump family...They forced her to lie.....The Deep State knew Trump only hired the best people.....they were scared to death of the team Trump assembled...Trump put together the best White House staff in American history, so the Dems had to play dirty and forced one of the greatest AG's in US history to lie.....They attacked Jared Kushner (one of the most successful and accomplished people in White House history) and forced him to lie...they forced the other Attorney General, Jeffery Rosen to lie..They forced Mark Milley, Pat Cippolone, Trump's own VP, perhaps one of the greatest and most beloved VP's of all time, Mike Pence, they forced him to lie....When Trump returns to the White House, he needs to make sure that all of these traitors are put in prison for a long time -- because all of these people betrayed Trump, which is essentially the same thing, if not worse, than betraying your country....

Yea, I remember when Chelsea testified under oath that her mom murdered Vince Foster -- and Republicans were like, so what......they barely even mentioned it......

It's fun watching Trumpers have to gaslight, deflect and deny reality...Yall remind me of the monty python sketch....

View attachment 656508

No matter how bad you look -- you will still refuse to take Trump's dick out of your mouth.....

Trump didn't order 10K national guardsmen to be there, you know that right??

And why would you need that many troops to "PROTECT" the Capitol when you dic suckers claim it wasn't a big deal and nothing really happened??

That gas lighting and lying will only get you so far....

10 years from now you will look as stupid as folks claiming invading Iraq was a great idea because Saddam had nukes...

What does Struth think about his turn of events.

You underplay the contribution of Mr Kushner. He single handedly brought peace to the middle east. No mean feat with all those crazy fucking arabs killing american journalists.

Most visitors to the Capitol are tourists, not mobs trying to overturn an election.

Nope. They were armed with golf clubs and baseball bats.

Oh joy... Another crackpot conspiracy theory.

They had baseball bats and golf clubs. 140 police were injured.

Forum List

Back