Donald Trump to Hold Rally with Harriet Hageman to Oust Liz Cheney

CommieKillingMommy

Gold Member
May 26, 2022
Surging congressional candidate Harriet Hageman will hold a rally with former President Donald Trump on May 28 in Casper, Wyoming, to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY).
“President Trump is the greatest President of my lifetime and the leader of the America First Movement. I am honored to have his full support and look forward to seeing him and all of you on Saturday!” Hageman said in a tweet.

Still going strong as feeble pedophile Biden destroys America, Trump is working to Make America Great Again

Surging congressional candidate Harriet Hageman will hold a rally with former President Donald Trump on May 28 in Casper, Wyoming, to unseat Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY).
“President Trump is the greatest President of my lifetime and the leader of the America First Movement. I am honored to have his full support and look forward to seeing him and all of you on Saturday!” Hageman said in a tweet.

Still going strong as feeble pedophile Biden destroys America, Trump is working to Make America Great Again
Trump is still driven by his grievances. It's tiresome. He's a self proclaimed Nationalist and a loser.

Trump shooting off his mouth is a good thing. Give him a microphone.
Negative, giving those like yourself heartburn only goes so far, after a while it becomes a tiresome liability even to someone like myself that voted for him three times.....He needs to save all that for the primary if he decides to run.

Negative, giving those like yourself heartburn only goes so far, after a while it becomes a tiresome liability even to someone like myself that voted for him three times.....He needs to save all that for the primary if he decides to run.

That's okay. You go right ahead and vote for Trump. He's rooked you out of $124 million and he's not spending it on Republican candidates.

Trump is still driven by his grievances. It's tiresome. He's a self proclaimed Nationalist and a loser.
That whore bitch is doing nothing but acting like a piece of shit. Her only agenda is to do exactly the opposite of anything Trump ever proposed.

She is the grievance driven shit. Her ouster cannot come fast enough.

zvucrsduw0721.jpg

That's okay. You go right ahead and vote for Trump. He's rooked you out of $124 million and he's not spending it on Republican candidates.
^^^ we now have a demented president who is exacerbating inflation, encouraging Illegals to swarm in, abandoned Americans to a nasty Islamic regime, lying about white supremacists in order to divide the country, trying to institute a truth ministry to silence dissenters

….and leftists denigrate those of us who voted for Trump.

1966: Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of fellow Republicans.

2016- Everything that guy said is bullshit…

1966: Eleventh Commandment: Thou shalt not speak ill of fellow Republicans.

2016- Everything that guy said is bullshit…

Cheney is a RINO. She sides with the Democrats in making false charges against our president. She was already booted out of the party by her state party. She is fair game.

Forum List

Back