Thank God we have a pro-American President.

Pro-American?

Because he marries American, he employs American.... yeah... right.

He just slagged off the US military, you people didn't even care. But when people kneel at a football game, somehow this is a slight at the military... there are no bounds to your partisan bullshit.

Pro-American?

He just slagged off the US military, you people didn't even care. But when people kneel at a football game, somehow this is a slight at the military... there are no bounds to your partisan bullshit.

Poor Weirdo, all you have are baseless accusations and lame insults.

I work for the military, President Trump is the best. He allows the military to engage and destroy our enemies.

Pro-American?

I work for the military, President Trump is the best. He allows the military to engage and destroy our enemies.

Oh, you think I'm like the majority on this board huh? Baseless accusations and lame insults....

I don't see where I've insulted.

As for "baseless accusations"....

Trump Says US ‘Foolishly Spent $7 Trillion in the Middle East’

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

"After foolishly spending two trillion $'s and losing so many great young people, the U.S. will be the only one who won't get the oil in Iraq"

This was from 2014

And now in 2017

"After having foolishly spent $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is time to start rebuilding our country!"

This foolish spending was on the US military.

Did U.S. spend $6 trillion in Middle East wars?

""The people opposing us are the same people — and think of this — who’ve wasted $6 trillion on wars in the Middle East — we could have rebuilt our country twice — that have produced only more terrorism, more death, and more suffering – imagine if that money had been spent at home," Trump said at a Oct. 26 rally in Charlotte, N.C."

And this from 2016.

He's said it at least three time in the last 4 years. Each time he's said the spending in Iraq, in Afghanistan, was all a waste of money. The US troops went into Iraq and lost life, lost money, and all for a waste of time.

"baseless accusations" huh? No, I can back myself up, and I don't insult.

Pro-American?

What are you talking about?

Pro-American?

Oh, you think I'm like the majority on this board huh? Baseless accusations and lame insults....

I don't see where I've insulted.

As for "baseless accusations"....

Trump Says US ‘Foolishly Spent $7 Trillion in the Middle East’

"After foolishly spending two trillion $'s and losing so many great young people, the U.S. will be the only one who won't get the oil in Iraq"

This was from 2014

And now in 2017

"After having foolishly spent $7 trillion in the Middle East, it is time to start rebuilding our country!"

This foolish spending was on the US military.

Did U.S. spend $6 trillion in Middle East wars?

""The people opposing us are the same people — and think of this — who’ve wasted $6 trillion on wars in the Middle East — we could have rebuilt our country twice — that have produced only more terrorism, more death, and more suffering – imagine if that money had been spent at home," Trump said at a Oct. 26 rally in Charlotte, N.C."

And this from 2016.

He's said it at least three time in the last 4 years. Each time he's said the spending in Iraq, in Afghanistan, was all a waste of money. The US troops went into Iraq and lost life, lost money, and all for a waste of time.

"baseless accusations" huh? No, I can back myself up, and I don't insult.

That' what you are talking about...how do you know Trump wasnt lying?

Forum List

Back