Donald Trump still more popular than Biden with American.

After over a month Biden's inauguration only has 16k likes and 90K dislikes?

View attachment 463555

The politician Adolf Hitler is still more famous than the politician and narcissist Donald Trump. No need for him to become more famous. What about a re-education? He could try to become a much more famous mathematician as Euclid once had been and still is. This would be a real challenge for a real genius. Why to waste his time with politics? Trump has better things to do. To play gulf for example, ... mathematically exact.

Last edited:
LIAR! Even Pelosi has a higher favorability rating than lying traitor Tramp!!!!!
Favorability Ratings: U.S. Political Leaders

Can you explain how those polls were taken?
They are from the extreme Right-wing Real Clear Politics site, so you know the favor the GOPQ.

That does not explain how the polls were taken. The Rhinos don't like Trump either and wanted him out. Just ask Cheney's daughter, the daughter of a war criminal.
Bullshit!
They were more scientific than your FAKE POLL!

LIAR! Even Pelosi has a higher favorability rating than lying traitor Tramp!!!!!

They are from the extreme Right-wing Real Clear Politics site, so you know the favor the GOPQ.

That does not explain how the polls were taken. The Rhinos don't like Trump either and wanted him out. Just ask Cheney's daughter, the daughter of a war criminal.
Bullshit!

I didn't post any poll. Apparently you don't even know how this poll was taken. Just be honest and say you don't know. Why do you feel the need to lie?

After over a month Biden's inauguration only has 16k likes and 90K dislikes?

View attachment 463555
306-232
Bidens' your daddy
154942574_10215511327054892_3584239192128801565_n.jpg

Likes and dislikes? Move out your parent's basement and get a life, cheeto boy. :auiqs.jpg:
Pretty bad when this is the best they can do. Reduced to this.

The group psychosis continues.
Forever real clear politics averaged tracking poll was used as the standard. Since it averaged out liberal and conservative pollsters, and more importantly tracked the change, which was a relative instead of absolute measure.

Well, Trump was so unpopular with anybody who wasn't part of his base, they have to clutch at straws to find anything positive about what Trump did.

I for one like what Trump did. He managed to switch the federal government from republican to democrat in record time.

Likes and dislikes? Move out your parent's basement and get a life, cheeto boy. :auiqs.jpg:
Pretty bad when this is the best they can do. Reduced to this.

The group psychosis continues.
Forever real clear politics averaged tracking poll was used as the standard. Since it averaged out liberal and conservative pollsters, and more importantly tracked the change, which was a relative instead of absolute measure.

Well, Trump was so unpopular with anybody who wasn't part of his base, they have to clutch at straws to find anything positive about what Trump did.

I for one like what Trump did. He managed to switch the federal government from republican to democrat in record time.
And they still adore him.

My guess is that, for many, they've so invested themselves in him emotionally that they simply won't admit the obvious. It would be admitting too much about themselves, and they just lack that capacity.

My guess is that, for many, they've so invested themselves in him emotionally that they simply won't admit the obvious. It would be admitting too much about themselves, and they just lack that capacity.
Cult of personality, combined with the ability of a con-man to sell refrigerators to Eskimos.

Cult of personality, combined with the ability of a con-man to sell refrigerators to Eskimos.
He came along, with just the right belligerent behaviors, at just the right/wrong time. These people had been made SO angry, SO frustrated, and SO paranoid within their alternate universe that the tiniest spark would have ignited them. Then he showed up, and boom.

Bullshit!

I didn't post any poll. Apparently you don't even know how this poll was taken. Just be honest and say you don't know. Why do you feel the need to lie?
As I pointed out it was done SCIENTIFICALLY yours was not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back