Donald Trump - Smooth operator!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Trump's return to private life should have been a triumphant capstone to his wild run. But he has spent the last four years destroying not only his own brand, but the Republican Party's as well. And the GOP is even less pleased than the dozens of investors, banks and business partners he's burned during his business career. Instead, he insisted on lying and attempting to manipulate the election, eventually inciting a mob to attack Congress. As a result, we've seen a string of setbacks for the self-aggrandizing mogul in the last week that have left him, according to reports, more worried about the effect on "the long-term brand" than the violence he inspired.

As a result of Donald J Trump's erratic and questionable behavior, America's business community can't sever ties with Trump fast enough. Twitter, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Citibank, The PGA, Deutsche Bank, and many others want nothing to do with him anymore.

Donald Trump sold himself as a "smooth operator" A smart guy who knew how to get things done. It's sad that millions still believe this -

How is he “destroying the GOP brand” when he just got more votes than any Republican in history?

Funny how you looney lefties keep trying to tell us what is best for the GOP.

I love the fact that's he's making Republicans consume their own. It splits the votes. Democrats win by default. At this point, the Republican party is so dysfunctional I'm ready to say we may have one party rule for at least a decade. I know things pendulum back and forth. But this time feels different.

Trump was corrupt and incompetent. We will see the depth and breadth of that over the next few weeks as Biden and his team try to untangle the disaster that he left behind. Trump is all done. It will be fun to see him try and evade lawsuits and prison time while no one except his followers will front him any money or the entities that will not want his name anywhere near theirs. It's gonna be fun. :)

Forum List

Back