donald trump should not lead the country again, says the Republican leader of the National Governors Association

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
  • trump dropped the biggest hint yet that he’ll run for president again in 2024.
  • NGA Chairman Asa Hutchinson, the Republican governor of Arkansas, is against that idea.
  • He told Insider trump shouldn’t lead Republicans or the country again.
The Republican chairman of the National Governors Association said on Saturday that Donald Trump should not lead Republicans or the country again.

“I do not believe Trump is the one to lead our party and our country again, as president,” Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson told Insider on the sidelines of the NGA Winter Meeting in Washington, DC.

Do you think trump should never be president again?

• trump dropped the biggest hint yet that he’ll run for president again in 2024.
  • NGA Chairman Asa Hutchinson, the Republican governor of Arkansas, is against that idea.
The Republican chairman of the National Governors Association said on Saturday that Donald Trump should not lead Republicans or the country again.

“I do not believe Trump is the one to lead our party and our country again, as president,” Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson told Insider on the sidelines of the NGA Winter Meeting in Washington, DC.

He didn't lead it the last time. Trump isn't a leader.

Trump is damaged goods. Whenever Trump opens his mouth, it just reminds the electorate why they ousted him in the first place. Trump is one of the Republicans that Biden could beat handily. Even many mainstream Republicans will not want to see his return and Trump’s form of “leadership.” Four years was enough.

Last edited:
Business Insider - Australia? It seems that lefties are desperate to publish anti-Trump leaks and private conversations with anonymous sources but not a peep about what democrat governors might think about the chances of the guy who is sitting in the W.H. today. What about Brandon? Do democrats think Harris is a winner? The democrat party is in a bind but the B.I.-Australia finds a freaking republican governor who is ambivalent at best about the former president. It's beats talking about real politics.

Trump is still leading the party and anyone who can't see that is a little slow. The Republican party is now an America first populist party but there are still some self-absorbed neocons like Hutchinson (Cheney, Lincoln projectors and Kinsinger etc.) who still think the people want to go back to the anti middle class shit GWB and John McCain were peddling. Not happening.

I agree with the RGA that Trump SHOULD NOT be the Republican nominee for POTUS in 2024.

HOWEVER, if the RGA wants to make that happen, they need to produce a young, energetic, Traditional Conservative candidate without a closet full of personal or political skeletons.

If they cannot do that, Trump may become the least of a large group of evils.

What? Because Biden is so much better? Afghanistan bail out disaster, then record inflation. Not to mention the Democrat inspired anti cop, anti white riots preceding Biden's presidency? Goody gumdrops for Biden and the Democrats destroying society and then wondering why Americans question the legitimacy of the last election.

Fuck em.
He can't tell me who I can vote for.

...buttons on your underwear. You really need to buy an English Dictionary; your spelling is disgraceful.

Definition of yeah

informal
: YES
"Are you ready?" "Yeah, I'm ready.""Do you want to come?" "Yeah, sure."Oh yeah, I gotta vote.— Harper's
"Is that one the dressing room?" asked Bean, pointing to the section with the dresser and the folding screen. "Yeah."— Annie Barrows
"At first I was all, 'Me? A hero?' And then I got to thinking about it and I realized that, yeah, I am a hero …"— Rob Long
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're a beautiful lover.— Irvine Welsh
Yeah, it comes from classical music, but it comes from other places, too …— David M. Yaffe
When the cowboy would say something like, "Things are quiet around here tonight," she would join in with, "Yeah, too quiet," right on cue.— Betsy Byars

—often used sarcastically in phrases like yeah, right and yeah, sure to express doubt or disbelief​

"I'm a really big fan," gushed [Al Gore]. "Yeah, right," sneered Miss Love.— Mark Steyn
… she claims technologies like peer-to-peer file swapping are about to put record companies out of business. Yeah, right.— Smart Business
A "Yeah, sure," reaction from many in the archaeological community to gaudy claims about Warm Mineral Springs was not surprising.— John Skow

so

conjunction
Definition of so (Entry 2 of 7)
1a: with the result that
the acoustics are good, so every note is clear
b: in order that
be quiet so he can sleep
2 archaic : provided that
3a: for that reason : THEREFORE
don't want to go, so I won't
b(1)—used as an introductory particle
so here we are

often to belittle a point under discussion​

so what?
(2)—used interjectionally to indicate awareness of a discovery
so, that's who did it

Not only did I not misspell anything, I highlighted the manner in which I used the words. Let me know if you need any more help.

If the RINO guv of Arkansas really thinks so, he should primary President Trump.

Show his plan and his record of accomplishments that will be able to vanquish Brandon, or he can stand down.

Trump is still leading the party and anyone who can't see that is a little slow. The Republican party is now an America first populist party but there are still some self-absorbed neocons like Hutchinson (Cheney, Lincoln projectors and Kinsinger etc.) who still think the people want to go back to the anti middle class shit GWB and John McCain were peddling. Not happening.
Trump isn't leading anything it. He's bullying it. Too bad his lackey's are spineless who can't stand up to that maniac.

He's a fucking lunatic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back