Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

You're projecting again. Don't feel bad though. It's a common trait of the left. The right doesn't do "propaganda". That is exclusively the domain of the left. Which is why you find actual journalism so shocking.

yeah, right.

Funny thing, I trust people who've been doing journalism for decades rather than some crap funded by the Koch Brothers.

Um...he freed the slaves illegally. The President of the United States cannot create, alter, or abolish law (that's a power only Congress holds) and that's exactly what he did with his Emancipation Proclamation.

Wow. Seriously?

Slavery is fundementally evil. There's no "Wrong" way to end it.

Wow, Poodle, that you even say stuff like this is kind of crazy.
I have several family members, through marriage, who are "journalists".
They report what they're told to report and then the story is still changed by the editor.
And yes, that goes for Conservative news outlets also.

Nobody destroyed the US Constitution like FDR (not even Obama). He also became the first (and thankfully only) power-hungry asshole to run for more than two terms.
he also created the Middle Class, saved the country from the Great Depression, and saved the world from Fascism.
How many times are you going to perpetuate that lie? I mean, I know that's your favorite thing to do, but some things are just too outrageous to even try lying about.

Even far-left UCLA said that FDR prolonged the Great Depression. He literally created it. There wouldn't have been a "Great Depression" without him.

And he also created the Nazis. He allowed Adolf Hitler to march all across Europe and refused to intervene until Pearl Harbor.

FDR is easily one of the five worst Presidents of all time and every informed, rational, reasonable historian agrees on that point.

Slavery is fundementally evil. There's no "Wrong" way to end it.
That is astoundingly ignorant. Rape, murder, etc. is fundamentally evil, but you would be the first to lose his shit if lynch-mobs started executing people engaging in violent crimes.

There was a wrong way to end slavery. Abraham Lincoln showed us that.

No qualms with Eisenhower...he’s just not top five. His administration was rather unremarkable. Didn’t win or lose the Korean War. Didn’t win or lose the Cold War.
That wasn't his job. There would have been no "winners" in the Cold war had it been fought.
Seriously man, you're not qualified for these discussions. The Cold War was fought (including during Eisenhower's administration) and was winnable. Ronald Reagan won the Cold War.

1. Thomas Jefferson
  2. Ronald Reagan
  3. George Washington
  4. Donald Trump
  5. Calvin Coolidge
So let's look at your list...

Thomas Jefferson - slave rapist. Probably responsible for a lot of the crap in the constitution that makes our government largely unworkable. As a president, give him some credit for expanding the country.
Again, debunked. DNA exonerate Thomas Jefferson but you still want to convince the American people that he slept with his slaves when he didn't.
Ronald Reagan- Ugh. Old senile fool who bankrupted us with Supply Side crap, tripled the national debt and created the notion that we should live on a national credit card. Destroyed the middle class with his union busting.
Ronald Reagan took over the second worst economy in US history, and by the time he was done, he had created the most powerful economy in US history. He also defeated the USSR in the Cold War and expanded liberty across the world.

And, with the exception of George Washington, was the most beloved President in US history. He won 49 of 50 states in his second election. There was even a term coined because the left loved him so much: Reagan Democrats.

Nobody destroyed the US Constitution like FDR (not even Obama). He also became the first (and thankfully only) power-hungry asshole to run for more than two terms.
he also created the Middle Class, saved the country from the Great Depression, and saved the world from Fascism.
How many times are you going to perpetuate that lie? I mean, I know that's your favorite thing to do, but some things are just too outrageous to even try lying about.

Even far-left UCLA said that FDR prolonged the Great Depression. He literally created it. There wouldn't have been a "Great Depression" without him.

And he also created the Nazis. He allowed Adolf Hitler to march all across Europe and refused to intervene until Pearl Harbor.

FDR is easily one of the five worst Presidents of all time and every informed, rational, reasonable historian agrees on that point.
Conservatism is a mental disorder, just as you're displaying here. How many times need we go through this same thing?

Hoover hands FDR a depression -- rightards moan it took FDR too long to clean up Hoover's mess

Bush hands Obama a recession -- rightards moan it took Obama too long to clean up Bush's mess

Trump hands Biden a recession -- rightards will now moan it's taking Biden too long to clean up Trump's mess

Actually, "UCLA" didn't say it... Two professors there said it.

I know you are like 25 and probably know exactly zero people who were alive during FDR's presidency, but if you actually met any, you'd realize how reverred he was for his leadership.

Again, debunked. DNA exonerate Thomas Jefferson but you still want to convince the American people that he slept with his slaves when he didn't.

DNA did nothing of the sort. DNA in fact proved the descendent of the slave he raped was a male of the Jefferson family. What confirms it was Thomas was 1) Contempory reports of the time said he was banging her, 2) Family tradition among those descendents support it and 3) Oh, yeah, she looked like his dead wife, being her half sister.

Seriously man, you're not qualified for these discussions. The Cold War was fought (including during Eisenhower's administration) and was winnable. Ronald Reagan won the Cold War.

No, guy, it was fought, there wouldn't be a world to discuss the issue.

Just a nasty radioactive wasteland.

Ronald Reagan took over the second worst economy in US history, and by the time he was done, he had created the most powerful economy in US history. He also defeated the USSR in the Cold War and expanded liberty across the world.

HOrsecrap. Reagan didn't inherit an economy in Recession, the recession of 1980 ended in July. He did put us into a new, worse recession, which was specifically to control inflation.

He didn't "Defeat" the USSR. The USSR was still there when he wandered off in a senile daze.

That is astoundingly ignorant. Rape, murder, etc. is fundamentally evil, but you would be the first to lose his shit if lynch-mobs started executing people engaging in violent crimes.

NO, he did it exactly the right way. He ended it. Period.

Freeing the slaves was hardly lynching the slave owners (and frankly, I'd have been fine with that, too.)

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Donald Trump - 400K Dead, 65 million jobs lost, riots in the streets, country more divided than it was before the Civil War.
We've covered this. President Trump was the most accomplished President in US history. What makes that even more remarkable is that your sick party was trying to undermine him. Nobody accomplished more in less time than President Trump.
  • Record low unemployment (not a single job "lost")
  • Record high markets
  • Made US #1 in the world in energy production
  • Wealth up across the US (and highest among the lower class)
  • Expanded liberty / restored constitutional government
  • Secured the borders (illegals were even self-deporting :laugh: )
  • Middle-Class family income increased nearly $6,000 – more than 5x's the gains of the MaObama administration
  • 7 million people off of food stamps during his Administration
  • 4 historic peach agreements
  • Not a single war on his watch
More accomplishments than could be listed here. Simply incredible.

No, guy, it was fought, there wouldn't be a world to discuss the issue.

Just a nasty radioactive wasteland.
Like I said, you're just not qualified for any of these discussions. "Radioactive wasteland" would be the result of an actual war.

You don't even understand the definition of "Cold War" (hint - neither side actually fires upon the other directly). But rest assured, Ronald Reagan won it.

HOrsecrap. Reagan didn't inherit an economy in Recession, the recession of 1980 ended in July. He did put us into a new, worse recession, which was specifically to control inflation.
He inherited the second worst economy in US history. And he created the most powerful economy the world had ever seen. Those are the facts and they cannot be disputed.
He didn't "Defeat" the USSR. The USSR was still there when he wandered off in a senile daze.
Uh..no it wasn't. The Berlin Wall came down, several states seceded from the USSR, and it became just "Russia".

NO, he did it exactly the right way. He ended it. Period.
I know you think dictators pissing on the US Constitution is "the right way" but as with everything else, you're simply wrong.

DNA did nothing of the sort.
DNA exonerated Thomas Jefferson. You so desperately want that left-wing propaganda (created during the Clinton scandal) to be true, but it's just not. This is an example of how actual journalism is so shocking to you.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless
Given that Trump doesn't read, it really is amazing.

As for Tucker, isn't he the goofball who said QAnon didn't exist after his network had done a big report on them?

We've covered this. President Trump was the most accomplished President in US history. What makes that even more remarkable is that your sick party was trying to undermine him. Nobody accomplished more in less time than President Trump.
  • Record low unemployment (not a single job "lost")

Again, until Trump Recession hit, and we lost 65 million jobs.

4 historic peach agreements

Between countries that were never fighting?

DNA exonerated Thomas Jefferson. You so desperately want that left-wing propaganda (created during the Clinton scandal) to be true, but it's just not. This is an example of how actual journalism is so shocking to you.

Except DNA didn't exonerate him. They couldn't test either his DNA nor the DNA of the Hemmings kids, so they tested relatives of both and found there was a genetic link.

It just said that it was possible OTHER Jefferson men might have also been the father of Hemming's child. (Not that this makes Jefferson look better that he was letting his relatives rape this woman.) So with DNA establishing that he was one of several Jefferson men who might have been the father.

But then you get into the other other evidence. Contemporaneous reports of the time of the "scandal", the fact she was his property and the fact that Hemmings descendents have said for generations he fathered her children. Then you have the final straw. When Jefferson died, all of his other slaves were sold off to pay his debts, but he made arrangements to free Hemmings' children.

I know you think dictators pissing on the US Constitution is "the right way" but as with everything else, you're simply wrong.

The constitution isn't a suicide pact. Saving the union and ending slavery were more important than a lot of empty ritual.

Uh..no it wasn't. The Berlin Wall came down, several states seceded from the USSR, and it became just "Russia".

Those things didn't happen until after he LEFT.

The Berlin Wall Came down in NOVEMBER 1989, 10 months after Reagan left office.
The USSR disbanded in December 1991, THREE YEARS after Reagan left office.

I always wonder why you guys don't give Poppy Bush the credit, but Poppy Bush raised taxes and did things conservatives didn't like.

Which is the point, I guess. Reagan is the Only Republican President since Ike who wasn't voted out of office, (Ford, Bush-41, Trump) impeached (Nixon, Trump), or left the country in a recession (Ford, Bush-41, Bush-43, Trump). So really, the only one you guys have to brag about, I guess. But you just have to ignore the things he did do (Triple the national debt, give amnesty to illegal aliens) and give him credit for things that happened after he left he had nothing to do with (the fall of the USSR).

He inherited the second worst economy in US history. And he created the most powerful economy the world had ever seen. Those are the facts and they cannot be disputed.

Actually, they certainly can. The economy in 1980 wasn't that bad. Inflation was high, but unemployment was only 7.8%. Reagan managed to run it up to 11.3%- INTENTIONALLY - as a weapon to fight inflation. We continued to shed manufacturing jobs under his watch. He tripled the national debt, wasted hundred of billions on weapon systems that didn't work.

Again, I realize you're young and weren't around in the 1980's... or you'd know this.

Like I said, you're just not qualified for any of these discussions. "Radioactive wasteland" would be the result of an actual war.

You don't even understand the definition of "Cold War" (hint - neither side actually fires upon the other directly). But rest assured, Ronald Reagan won it.

Um, no. In 1988, no one thought the USSR was going to fall. The Pentagon was still issuing materials that saw the USSR as the primary threat. Not to mention more than a few times, Reagan's belicose rhetoric probably made things a lot more dangerous. Like when he got on the radio and said "We start bombing in five minutes" and an entire Soviet command went on high alert.

Ike, on the other hand, kept a cool head dealing with the USSR. Which is why the world didn't end in the 1950's.

Again, until Trump Recession hit, and we lost 65 million jobs.

The lunacy continues. Yeah, the ”Trump Recession” hit the entire world. ;) I am running out of adjectives to adaqately describe the utter stupidity of the left.

The lunacy continues. Yeah, the ”Trump Recession” hit the entire world. ;) I am running out of adjectives to adaqately describe the utter stupidity of the left.

Um, yeah, every recession in the US effects the entire world... that's kind of the point.

Of course, other countries weren't hit as bad by the recession. Unemployment in Germany, for instance, was 5.9%. Unemployment in Japan was 2.34%.

TRUMP PLAGUE
TRUMP RECESSION
TRUMP RIOTS

This is what he will be remembered for. Hopefully that and being the first ex-president to go to prison.

While possible that Trump will go down in history, he is currently probably as low as he will go. Difficult to get under "W".

While possible that Trump will go down in history, he is currently probably as low as he will go. Difficult to get under "W".

Actually, W looks positively dignified compared to Trump.

W managed to win a second term.
W the highest unemployment got was 7.8%. Trump hit 14.3%.
W was able to work with Democrats to get stuff done. Trump couldn't even get stuff done when Republicans controlled congress.

W was an awful president, but he was actually kind of a decent human being who wasn't up to the job.

Trump is an awful human being to his very core, and his rotten, corrupt presidency will be remember for that.

Um, yeah, every recession in the US effects the entire world... that's kind of the point.

Of course, other countries weren't hit as bad by the recession. Unemployment in Germany, for instance, was 5.9%. Unemployment in Japan was 2.34%.

TRUMP PLAGUE
TRUMP RECESSION
TRUMP RIOTS

This is what he will be remembered for. Hopefully that and being the first ex-president to go to prison.

The US economy was/is is far better shape after COVID that Europe, despite the looney left locking everything down.

Only ignorant morons will remember Trump for having policies that hurt the economy. It doesn’t surprise me that you are in that camp.

New Topics

Forum List

Back