Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Of course educated readers would largely get it right. They were just slightly off on the order.

BB09A036-8F1B-46CE-A0E8-9B7E6BA053B4.jpeg

The order should have been:
  1. Thomas Jefferson
  2. Ronald Reagan
  3. George Washington
  4. Donald Trump
  5. Calvin Coolidge

Of course educated readers would largely get it right. They were just slightly off on the order.

View attachment 460805

1. Thomas Jefferson
  2. Ronald Reagan
  3. George Washington
  4. Donald Trump
  5. Calvin Coolidge
LOL

Wut?? The readers of a rightwingnut fake news site overwhelming like Trump??

right061.png
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

View attachment 460805

1. Thomas Jefferson
  2. Ronald Reagan
  3. George Washington
  4. Donald Trump
  5. Calvin Coolidge
LOL

Wut?? The readers of a rightwingnut fake news site overwhelming like Trump??

View attachment 460807
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Fact checkers and those ratings are almost as useless as you are. You still got them beat, so no worries. Assflap.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Trump is a lame duck President since the first day in office.

All he can do is write EO's that liberal courts will strike down.

I reckon he did appoint someone to SCOTUS.

That's about it.

Neither party likes him, nor does the press
I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky

he order should have been:
  1. Thomas Jefferson
  2. Ronald Reagan
  3. George Washington
  4. Donald Trump
  5. Calvin Coolidge

Actually, the top five.

1) Abe Lincoln
2) Franklin Roosevelt
3) Teddy Roosevelt
4) Geo. Washington
5) Dwight Eisenhower
Fanklin roosevelt was pretty shitty...put asian americans in concentration camps....okayed the building of nuclear weapons...got us in a huge war to end the depression

It was very intelligent to lock of Japs during WWII. Like jews, they were very racist and were therefore a threat to their host country.

I think it is their squinty eyes, unlike German Americans whose eyes were not as devious and squinty.

I think you are on to something you ignorant buffoon of a bigot.

Take your state written FDR loving history books and shove it.
americans fire bombed huge german cities that had no military value...killing mega thousands

Actually, the top five.

1) Abe Lincoln
Abe became the first President of the United States to violate the US Constitution. He set a horrible precedence and he paid the price for it.
2) Franklin Roosevelt
Nobody destroyed the US Constitution like FDR (not even Obama). He also became the first (and thankfully only) power-hungry asshole to run for more than two terms.
3) Teddy Roosevelt
Can’t say I’m surprised that you love the dictators who abused power. But at least Teddy kept it largely to illegal land grabs.
4) Geo. Washington
No argument here (other than he should be one higher). An absolute legend. America’s indispensable man.
5) Dwight Eisenhower
No qualms with Eisenhower...he’s just not top five. His administration was rather unremarkable. Didn’t win or lose the Korean War. Didn’t win or lose the Cold War.

Actually, the top five.

1) Abe Lincoln
2) Franklin Roosevelt
3) Teddy Roosevelt
4) Geo. Washington
5) Dwight Eisenhower
Fanklin roosevelt was pretty shitty...put asian americans in concentration camps....okayed the building of nuclear weapons...got us in a huge war to end the depression
Unfortunately that’s the exact type of guy that Joseph loves. He constantly raves about communist China.

He’s all about a dictator exerting unchecked, unlimited power over people. Liberty scares the shit out of him (it requires personal responsibility).

It was very intelligent to lock of Japs during WWII. Like jews, they were very racist and were therefore a threat to their host country.

I think it is their squinty eyes, unlike German Americans whose eyes were not as devious and squinty.

I think you are on to something you ignorant buffoon of a bigot.

Take your state written FDR loving history books and shove it.
americans fire bombed huge german cities that had no military value...killing mega thousands
So?

Abe became the first President of the United States to violate the US Constitution. He set a horrible precedence and he paid the price for it.

Um, he freed the slaves and saved the Union. Wow, having a constitution doesn't mean much if we don't save the country.

Nobody destroyed the US Constitution like FDR (not even Obama). He also became the first (and thankfully only) power-hungry asshole to run for more than two terms.

he also created the Middle Class, saved the country from the Great Depression, and saved the world from Fascism.

Can’t say I’m surprised that you love the dictators who abused power. But at least Teddy kept it largely to illegal land grabs.

You mean he protected the environment, established laws that prevented the exploitation of child labor and reigned in the plutocracy. Again. One of the greats.

No qualms with Eisenhower...he’s just not top five. His administration was rather unremarkable. Didn’t win or lose the Korean War. Didn’t win or lose the Cold War.

That wasn't his job. There would have been no "winners" in the Cold war had it been fought. He kept the peace, established the alliances that protected that peace, and strengthened the country through massive infrastructure programs. The thing about Ike is that he was underrated. He wasn't flashy like FDR, he was just quietly doing the things to make the country stronger.

1. Thomas Jefferson
  2. Ronald Reagan
  3. George Washington
  4. Donald Trump
  5. Calvin Coolidge

So let's look at your list...

Thomas Jefferson - slave rapist. Probably responsible for a lot of the crap in the constitution that makes our government largely unworkable. As a president, give him some credit for expanding the country.

Ronald Reagan- Ugh. Old senile fool who bankrupted us with Supply Side crap, tripled the national debt and created the notion that we should live on a national credit card. Destroyed the middle class with his union busting.

Donald Trump - 400K Dead, 65 million jobs lost, riots in the streets, country more divided than it was before the Civil War.

Calvin Coolidge- His neglect caused the Great Depression.

Hey, this funny thing. My list are presidents who made the country work for everyone. Your list are presidents who made the country work for the rich.

Unfortunately that’s the exact type of guy that Joseph loves. He constantly raves about communist China.

He’s all about a dictator exerting unchecked, unlimited power over people. Liberty scares the shit out of him (it requires personal responsibility).

Probably because when you guys talk about "liberty", you mean the government holding us down so the rich can fuck us in the ass.

You certainly don't mean the liberty of gay people to marry who they want or a woman to do with her own body what she chooses.

Actual Journalism is not repeating Hate Radio propaganda and pretending it's news.
You're projecting again. Don't feel bad though. It's a common trait of the left. The right doesn't do "propaganda". That is exclusively the domain of the left. Which is why you find actual journalism so shocking.

Um, he freed the slaves and saved the Union.
Um...he freed the slaves illegally. The President of the United States cannot create, alter, or abolish law (that's a power only Congress holds) and that's exactly what he did with his Emancipation Proclamation.

You're projecting again. Don't feel bad though. It's a common trait of the left. The right doesn't do "propaganda". That is exclusively the domain of the left. Which is why you find actual journalism so shocking.

yeah, right.

Funny thing, I trust people who've been doing journalism for decades rather than some crap funded by the Koch Brothers.

Um...he freed the slaves illegally. The President of the United States cannot create, alter, or abolish law (that's a power only Congress holds) and that's exactly what he did with his Emancipation Proclamation.

Wow. Seriously?

Slavery is fundementally evil. There's no "Wrong" way to end it.

Wow, Poodle, that you even say stuff like this is kind of crazy.

Forum List

Back