Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless
President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

?Let me guess, gateway pundit or the blaze?
What kind of brain can you have left after reading this swill every day of your SS Medicare life.
Maybe the times of India next time?

Qu33r, democrat judges generally hate the Constitution.

Most in the federal government merely ignore the Constitution.

It's been that way for a while. Just look at how FDR locked up innocent Japanese Americans with virtually no opposition even though everyone today concedes it was not Constitutional.

And they call Trump a racist bigot while FDR goes down as one of the best in US history?

Pure insanity.
Did the Court declare 1099 unconstitutional?

There is a reason the left is pushing so hard for "impeachment" against a president who hasn't broken a single law: because he's been highly successful and they fear he is unbeatable.

Harry Reid warns 2020 Dems: President Trump is a 'very, very smart man' who will not be easily beaten
If the House impeaches, they will draw up the charges,the Senate will vote on the charges. Do you have any idea of the Impeachment process? I can recommend some books on the entire history of the American's attempt to use the British process to the new American Constitution. For example, Trump'S IQ may not be a factor in the impeachment.

I8

President Trump has kept every promise he made to the American people. Definitely on track to be the greatest president of all time.

Critics Aghast As Trump Keeps Word About No More Wars
LOL

Poor, sycophantic Buttplub.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Trump promised he would release his taxes.

President Trump has kept every promise he made to the American people. Definitely on track to be the greatest president of all time.

LOL

Poor, sycophantic Buttplub.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Trump promised he would release his taxes.
I don't recall that promise. It didn't happen. He said IF something else happened he would release his taxes. Did that something else happen while I was asleep?
LOLOLOL

Poor deranged Buttplug. Thinks if he didn't see something, then it didn't happen. :lmao:

Meet the Press - January 24, 2016

CHUCK TODD: You know, just about, well, about 15, 20 minutes ago, Mitt Romney put out a tweet saying, "Four years ago today, he put out his tax returns," and he believes that every 2016 candidate should release their returns before the first contest. Just so you know, every nominee, Mr. Trump, has released their tax returns going back to 1980. The Clintons, by the way, Hillary Clinton, we have every tax return that her name's been on since 1977 in the public domain. Will you release any of your tax returns for the public to scrutinize?

DONALD TRUMP: Well, we're working on that now. I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful and we'll be working that over in the next period of time, Chuck. Absolutely.

President Trump has kept every promise he made to the American people. And the war-mongering left is furious because they needed this Administration embroiled in a war so they could demonize him.

Since he as brought increased economic prosperity and increased peace to the United States, the Dumbocrats are left with nothing except to cry "but....but....but....bad man hurt feelings!". :laugh:

President Trump has kept every promise he made to the American people. And the war-mongering left is furious because they needed this Administration embroiled in a war so they could demonize him.

Since he as brought increased economic prosperity and increased peace to the United States, the Dumbocrats are left with nothing except to cry "but....but....but....bad man hurt feelings!". :laugh:

^^^ a lying buttplug who's been shown a promise Trump broke yet he continues to ignore.

Forum List

Back