Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Once becoming president you are the leader of all Americans, not just your voters. This one view point, that he should work only for his supporters will damage future views of his presidency.

Once upon a time, in my lifetime, becoming president meant you were the Leader of the Free World.

Depending on your point of view, this change might be a great thing or, it might not.

Only the uninformed, uneducated right wing moron support President Snowflake.
It's understandable that you anti-American fascists would be furious that President Trump would be restoring constitutional government and reducing the national debt.

It understandable that you anti-American fascists would be thrilled that President Trump is determined to rule as a dictator and ignore the Constitution.

Every fiscal plan he has shows the debt increasing massively except where he cut 25 million off health care which will lower the deficit, but his tax cuts, military spending and infrastructure plan will add to it massively.
More indisputable proof that you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. His budget cuts the State Department by more than 29% ($11.5 billion).

Yowza- that will be an invitation for terrorist to attack more embassies- nothing like announcing that you will cut the budget to defend our embassies to make them targets for attacks.

President Snowflake might go down in history as the first President who resigns- and then is convicted of his crimes.

Once becoming president you are the leader of all Americans, not just your voters. This one view point, that he should work only for his supporters will damage future views of his presidency.

Once upon a time, in my lifetime, becoming president meant you were the Leader of the Free World.

Depending on your point of view, this change might be a great thing or, it might not.
He's obviously following an Alt-R stance in retreating from Europe. Trump may cause historians to view W more favorably. LOL

President Trump continues to receive glowing reviews from people around the U.S. and around the world.

"In other words, I believe that Trump may have saved the country." - Dennis Prager

Every fiscal plan he has shows the debt increasing massively except where he cut 25 million off health care which will lower the deficit, but his tax cuts, military spending and infrastructure plan will add to it massively.
More indisputable proof that you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about. His budget cuts the State Department by more than 29% ($11.5 billion).

Yowza- that will be an invitation for terrorist to attack more embassies- nothing like announcing that you will cut the budget to defend our embassies to make them targets for attacks.
So you got caught lying and your response is more lying? :uhh:

Only the uninformed, uneducated right wing moron support President Snowflake.
It's understandable that you anti-American fascists would be furious that President Trump would be restoring constitutional government and reducing the national debt.

It understandable that you anti-American fascists would be thrilled that President Trump is determined to rule as a dictator and ignore the Constitution.
So after I own you in the debate, your strategy is to simply copy what I say as if you were a 7 year old? :laugh:

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

I saw the interview and Richard Dreyfuss is an outstanding person, plain and simple.

His first few months in office have been among the most effective and efficient of any administration ever. He continues to prove me wrong in a big way...
An analysis by the Daily Caller News Foundation found that from February through May in 2016, 188,000 people were caught attempting to illegally enter the United States from Mexico. During the same period in 2017, only 76,000 were captured or deemed inadmissible, a decline of 59%.
New illegal immigration numbers reveal Trump’s incredible impact on the border

President Trump has been nothing short of astounding during his first few months. Illegal aliens have been self-deporting because he has shown real leadership. And now, these criminals are ending their own illegal public assistance. President Trump is solving problems even without legislation or Executive Orders. Just his presence solves problems.

Fear of deportation drives people off food stamps in US

They had better be VERY afraid, just like the rest of the oshit team should watch the stupid bitch that is going to hang for treason; WE HOPE, SHE HAD BETTER HOPE THERE ARE NO TAPES,, The words liberals stretch to reach the sun and fall back so hard they stick their entire ass in the sand.

The significance of this cannot be overstated. President Trump truly is "Making America Great Again".
“For the many Americans whose top concern in November was electing a president who would put committed constitutionalists to the courts, this is another major victory.”
Getting true justices in place who don't have a political agenda but instead are simply upholding the law as it is written is critical to restoring and upholding the U.S. Constitution.

Trump, Keeping Campaign Promise, Picks More Conservative Judges

President Trump has been nothing short of astounding during his first few months. Illegal aliens have been self-deporting because he has shown real leadership. And now, these criminals are ending their own illegal public assistance. President Trump is solving problems even without legislation or Executive Orders. Just his presence solves problems.

^^^
cheer2.gif
Baghdad [S]Bob[/S] Buttplug
cheer2.gif
^^^

... hard at work ...

:suck: :suck: :suck:

So what will be the organization that declares Trump as greatest president?

Baghdad [S]Bob[/S] Buttplug ... hard at work ...
Faun Over Men continues his obsession with homosexuality :puke:

Forum List

Back