Donald Trump may pardon Joe Arpaio

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Trump says may pardon Arizona ex-sheriff Arpaio: Fox News

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump is "seriously considering" pardoning Joe Arpaio, a former Arizona sheriff found guilty last month of criminal contempt for violating the terms of a 2011 court order in a racial profiling case, Fox News reported on Monday.

“I am seriously considering a pardon for Sheriff Arpaio,” Trump told Fox News on Sunday at his country club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

The White House had no official announcement concerning Arpaio for now, a spokeswoman said on Monday.

Arpaio had styled himself as "America's toughest sheriff" for his no-nonsense treatment of jail inmates and a crackdown on illegal immigrants.

Arpaio was convicted on July 31 of misdemeanor contempt by a U.S. district judge in Phoenix for willfully disregarding an Arizona judge’s order to stop anti-immigrant traffic patrols. Arpaio continued the patrols for another 17 months...

...“He has done a lot in the fight against illegal immigration. He’s a great American patriot and I hate to see what has happened to him,” Fox News quoted the president as saying.

Awesome. Not only should he pardon him, but Trump should also appoint Arpaio to some high position in law enforcement such as Homeland Security, the FBI, etc.

Arpio could find himself with a job in the WH! He would fit right in, like Goebbels did in Hitler's regime.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump is "seriously considering" pardoning Joe Arpaio, a former Arizona sheriff found guilty last month of criminal contempt for violating the terms of a 2011 court order in a racial profiling case, Fox News reported on Monday.

“I am seriously considering a pardon for Sheriff Arpaio,” Trump told Fox News on Sunday at his country club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

The White House had no official announcement concerning Arpaio for now, a spokeswoman said on Monday.

Arpaio had styled himself as "America's toughest sheriff" for his no-nonsense treatment of jail inmates and a crackdown on illegal immigrants.

Arpaio was convicted on July 31 of misdemeanor contempt by a U.S. district judge in Phoenix for willfully disregarding an Arizona judge’s order to stop anti-immigrant traffic patrols. Arpaio continued the patrols for another 17 months...

...“He has done a lot in the fight against illegal immigration. He’s a great American patriot and I hate to see what has happened to him,” Fox News quoted the president as saying.

Awesome. Not only should he pardon him, but Trump should also appoint Arpaio to some high position in law enforcement such as Homeland Security, the FBI, etc.

Well that would make the white supremacists very happy.

Trump tells Fox he’s considering pardon for ‘Sheriff Joe’ Arpaio
President Trump told Fox News he is “seriously considering” a pardon for Joe Arpaio, the controversial former sheriff of Maricopa Country, Ariz.

Arpaio was found guilty of criminal contempt last month after he was ordered to stop racially profiling Latinos in his Maricopa County office.

“I am seriously considering a pardon for Sheriff Arpaio,” Trump told Fox News at his Bedminster, N.J., golf club, where he had been staying over the weekend.

------------------------------------------------------------

Joe followed the law and if you sheep don't like it you are part of the anti american hate group. When you can understand what goes on behind closed doors and who pays off who then it make sense why they sentenced a man who was following the law. MSM twisted it all and made him look like he singled out immigrants yeah he did " ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" Obama is an asshole and we can bet he and Clinton had ties with that loser Judge.

I think he should. Everyone with a fair view of all things dim knows it was a political witch hunt just like the "Where has it gone" Russia BS.

He should pardon Sheriff Joe! :thup:

Last edited:

Oh good post, sorry I posted this one too cause I didn't see yours.

Yaaay we posted the same thing ahahh

Joe was following the law and should have a pardon.

he will pardon him because Trump has a crush on "tough guys". it's the right choice!

He was lynched by the left for upholding the law and Trump should pardon him (along with a statement condemning Obama's Justice Department).

Trump tells Fox he’s considering pardon for ‘Sheriff Joe’ Arpaio
President Trump told Fox News he is “seriously considering” a pardon for Joe Arpaio, the controversial former sheriff of Maricopa Country, Ariz.

Arpaio was found guilty of criminal contempt last month after he was ordered to stop racially profiling Latinos in his Maricopa County office.

“I am seriously considering a pardon for Sheriff Arpaio,” Trump told Fox News at his Bedminster, N.J., golf club, where he had been staying over the weekend.

------------------------------------------------------------

Joe followed the law and if you sheep don't like it .

Joe abused his office- and violated the law.

Which is why Mariposa County has had to pay millions in compensation to his victims.

His partners lost their law licenses- the only reason Joe didn't lose his law license is because he doesn't have one to lose.

This racist sheriff kept profiling black people and when he refused to stop he was thrown in jail.
No surprise this white Nationalist president would consider pardoning this scumbag.

This racist sheriff kept profiling black people and when he refused to stop he was thrown in jail.
No surprise this white Nationalist president would consider pardoning this scumbag.

Just remember this POS prez refused to even mention the word JEWS during the Holocaust Remembrance Day..
Just remember he said he never heard of David Duke when questioned about the KKK and their support of him.

It's very obvious who and what this disgrace of a prez is.

It's hilarious the Trump whores don't even know why Arpaio was convicted but they want him pardoned.
DEPLORABLES.... dumber than box of rocks.

It's hilarious the Trump whores don't even know why Arpaio was convicted but they want him pardoned.
DEPLORABLES.... dumber than box of rocks.

No the Trump hating WHORES can't figure out how the LAW is what it is and he followed it to the T ......

The Trump hating WHORES are fking clueless and don't even know wtf the laws are.

Bannon, Gorka, Arpaio....

Didn't Jesus say, "Show me who your friends are and I'll show u who you are?"

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back