Donald Trump Lying About His Views on Muslims, Was He?

Was Donald Trump Lying About His Views on Muslims?

• YES

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

kevind18

Rookie
Feb 4, 2016
We ask the question, was Donald Trump lying about his views on Muslims? Trump made some stupid anti-muslim comments, but a man who is worth $4 billion can't be stupid. So why did he REALLY say them?

Check it out! Here in Guys!

Poor OP. Present his view and what you think it really is properly in text format. You don't force us to watch a video to know what you're talking about.

We ask the question, was Donald Trump lying about his views on Muslims? Trump made some stupid anti-muslim comments, but a man who is worth $4 billion can't be stupid. So why did he REALLY say them?

I think he means it. He loves to be the big strong opinionated guy. People are going to have to decide if 1) They like what he says and 2) How he says it.

Ummm just joined today to get views on your youtube channel......

Welcome to the USMB .. :thewave:

Alas, sorry there though, you didn't make your case but even the best rarely change minds..

I don't form my world view by watching a video posted by a teenager featuring a shrill British twit indulging in typical leftist twaddle.

I'm not a fan of Trump, but since this is a debate site, why not actually learn about Islam and then detail how or why he is off base instead of just indulging in all this vague screed that doesn't really say anything at all?

It seems awfully silly to me to call sombody stupid and not do anything to show you are smarter.

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports ‘Swarm’ On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11

Donald-Trump-GettyImages-640x480.jpg

by John Nolte2 Dec 2015

The DC Media has spent the last two weeks attempting to destroy Donald Trump with lies. Outright lies, and they are doing so in order to protect a 14 year-old cover up. Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center.

The video below is from a September 16, 2001 news report:

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarm' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart

Forum List

Back