Donald Trump Knocks It Out Of The Park In Debate.

Biden came across as dull and without leadership.

Trump kept his calm and did a great job.

Congratuations to him for his victory.
I allowed my 12 years old daughter to watch a bit and she couldn't stand trump body language alone hahaha....you have to have a very low morals and self esteem to even be standing next to trump in a bus stop.
I wouldn't let Joe Biden get close to my young grand nieces.
But you would let them close to a pussy grabber ?

I allowed my 12 years old daughter to watch a bit and she couldn't stand trump body language alone hahaha....you have to have a very low morals and self esteem to even be standing next to trump in a bus stop.

BREAKING NEWS....... Children are influenced by their parents, film at 6.

But yea, let's choose the next president based on body language, as interpreted by one 12 year old.
Far from that. I'm not pro Biden...but trump is the biggest clown of the room. Pence is more presidential than him by miles, heck even Elmo is.

While the impeached president trump DID get his a$$ handed to him, he took his campaign staff's warning seriously in the second debate. He stayed on script and didn't let Biden bait him into digressing into mindlessly lashing out. It seems their explanation that an orange prison suit awaits him if he leaves the White House penetrated his thick skull this time.

The impeached president trump's answers to the moderator's questions were mostly repetitive, but still vague so in the future he could not be pinned down if asked a question about any particular claim made during a debate.

Naturally, Biden was much better at vague responses, but then, he has forty-seven years of political experience to draw on. The impeached president trump is a newcomer to civil discourse, having entered the game in his late sixties.

Everyone knows an old dog has difficulty learning new tricks, so after years of bullying everyone around him. it is understandable the impeached president trump would find long periods of time, like a ninety minute debate, being forced into civility a very trying challenge.

Wow.

I thought LSD was a thing of the past

Apparently you are into retro drugs.

This fantasy belongs in a book of fairy tales.

LSD is pretty amazing.

You should try it Sunny, it might help you with your autistic anger issues?

Personally I did not see a big win for either Biden or Trump.

Which is a loss for Trump, he needed a knock out blow.

I allowed my 12 years old daughter to watch a bit and she couldn't stand trump body language alone hahaha...
Obviously raised by a guffawing moron.
Straight A

Dad?
Yes my love left-indoctrinated?
Can we skip over the message and dive into body language instead?
You're a quick study, nice thinking. He looks racist to me, what do you think?
Dad hes makes faces like bullies, is he one?
Let me ask the thousands of people he has been insulting. 0

While the impeached president trump DID get his a$$ handed to him, he took his campaign staff's warning seriously in the second debate. He stayed on script and didn't let Biden bait him into digressing into mindlessly lashing out. It seems their explanation that an orange prison suit awaits him if he leaves the White House penetrated his thick skull this time.

The impeached president trump's answers to the moderator's questions were mostly repetitive, but still vague so in the future he could not be pinned down if asked a question about any particular claim made during a debate.

Naturally, Biden was much better at vague responses, but then, he has forty-seven years of political experience to draw on. The impeached president trump is a newcomer to civil discourse, having entered the game in his late sixties.

Everyone knows an old dog has difficulty learning new tricks, so after years of bullying everyone around him. it is understandable the impeached president trump would find long periods of time, like a ninety minute debate, being forced into civility a very trying challenge.

demonrat impeached only, for something beijing xiden did....try to grasp that

at least the pussy he grabbed was of age.. beijing xiden grabs little girls, big difference

i kinda miss Insane Trump from the 1st debate. we ended up with 2 grumpy old men in that last debate

Biden's going to do all the stuff COVID Trump already has. Plus make restaurants install plexi-glass in the restaurants he's shutting down. Say, how are we going to make plexi-glass without oil?

He's also going to mandate everyone wears a mask all the time. Exception being when he's not wearing one, such as the moment he said he's going to mandate everyone wears a mask all the time.

at least the pussy he grabbed was of age.. beijing xiden grabs little girls, big difference
trump talked sexually about his daughter, now that's very creepy....slept with whores, but hey he held a bible IN front of a church so he is forgiven lol.

It is beginning to look like a Trump popular vote landslide. Biden's daughter talking about naked showers with Daddy isn't helping.

I called it a draw, Biden promised two much, & I could not get past Trumps angry twisted red face as the face of a leader of the free world, He did get in some good shots at Biden mixed in with his usual angry yelling.

New Topics

Forum List

Back