FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

Clearly you didn't bother to read the initial study...

Rather, you just take a like minded liberal at HuffPo's word for it...

I said I hope it works. Clearly you didn't bother to read the post you responded to.

That's like a qualifier to a doomsday proclimation....

Hope it works.

Its doubtful it will. Considering it's indicated for arthritis...it's easy to assume that the aged populations--the ones most susceptible to the virus--are already on the drug. It doesn't seem to be stopping the virus in that age group. Why some think it will stop the disease in younger people seems to be wishful thinking.

If it was working; the aged persons wouldn't be dying. That is anecdotal of course. I hope it works.

Well, I hope it does too...But, where are you getting your stats on whether or not it is helping older patients survive the virus? That's not what I have heard....

You haven't heard that the virus is killing predominantly older infected populations? Some of whom, undoubtedly, are taking the drug for arthritis?
It doesn't help all arthritis. Just rheumatoid arthritis.
They have been using this on everything for years , if it worked we would know about it. You people garbage in garbage out.

Well that also makes sense since left wingers are extremely ignorant useful idiots many of who hate themselves for various reasons ...

"Hydroxychloroquine, which is already available commercially in the United States, is commonly used to treat malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. The drug also has been touted as a therapy for coronavirus by an unusual assortment of investors, TV correspondents and even some advisers to the White House — including some advocates who overstated their claims and credentials — and been championed by guests on Fox News. "

Hope it works...

I said I hope it works. Clearly you didn't bother to read the post you responded to.

Hope it works.

Its doubtful it will. Considering it's indicated for arthritis...it's easy to assume that the aged populations--the ones most susceptible to the virus--are already on the drug. It doesn't seem to be stopping the virus in that age group. Why some think it will stop the disease in younger people seems to be wishful thinking.

If it was working; the aged persons wouldn't be dying. That is anecdotal of course. I hope it works.

Well, I hope it does too...But, where are you getting your stats on whether or not it is helping older patients survive the virus? That's not what I have heard....

You haven't heard that the virus is killing predominantly older infected populations? Some of whom, undoubtedly, are taking the drug for arthritis?
They have been using this on everything for years , if it worked we would know about it. You people garbage in garbage out.

Well that also makes sense since left wingers are extremely ignorant useful idiots many of who hate themselves for various reasons ...
Funny you are the one that said Scumbag saved the country with this medication. and it is total comedy. so tell us why we should even care what you contribute after that clown act.

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Funny you are the one that said Scumbag saved the country with this medication. and it is total comedy. so tell us why we should even care what you contribute after that clown act.

Lol you're such brainwashed obedient simpletons...sad pathetic little creature ...which along with the low iq also contributes to the self loathing

Ask any third or second worlder what he thinks about left wing white western males ...they usually start by laughing

I mean ya cant disagree with em dat would be wacist lol
Trump ,France ,and Australia save the world !
This is like the fifth treatment showing promise

Donald Trump has been more concerned about bragging about his TV ratings than fighting the virus

Hey everyone......I got better ratings than The Bachelor

FDA Issues Emergency Authorization for the Use of Hydroxychloroquine to Combat Coronavirus Effective Immediately…
Posted on March 29, 2020 by sundance
Well, well, well…. After the media went bananas trying to refute President Trump several weeks ago after he spoke optimistically about the potential for a malaria medication called chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine to be used to combat the coronavirus, today the FDA has approved its use.

Ya know he was putting the screws to the no good lecherous filthy rat burrecrats at fda

It's like......I dunno having a real leader

I was running bribe scenarios in my head on how to get this shit.....just in case

Lefty is deathly afraid that it might work.

Jo
OP, can you explain how Trump can simultaneously be both not responsible for anything, but also take credit for saving everyone?

TDS
TRUMP EATS PUPPIES
LANDSLIDE 2020

JO

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

Lol you're such brainwashed obedient simpletons...sad pathetic little creature ...which along with the low iq also contributes to the self loathing

Ask any third or second worlder what he thinks about left wing white western males ...they usually start by laughing

The country is led by a mental midget and is supported by his fellow mental midgets. All being racist, homophobic, Chauvinistic Xenophobic, Islamophobic, fascist and 100% controlled by hatred.

God Bless Donald Trump.
Think how bad the USA would have looked at this point with the virus if the old hag was in the Oval Office.
No I'm not into Nazi Wannabbee brain dead dictators but the right sure is.

God Bless Donald Trump.
Think how bad the USA would have looked at this point with the virus if the old hag was in the Oval Office.
Of course you're not. :rolleyes-41:
I bet you voted for the old hag, and then have the nerve to post what you did.:auiqs.jpg:

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

I don't think they're useful at all.

God Bless Donald Trump.
I bet you voted for the old hag, and then have the nerve to post what you did.:auiqs.jpg:
Your ugliness proves my point , There is no politician on either side of the fence that isn't 100 times better then the pile of shit you picked for your leader. You people are literally the laughing stock of the world. Picking the screaming carrot as your leader is pitiful , embarrassing and lacks any form of reason.

Last edited:
I almost feel like a bully picking on 3rd graders but I'm forced to because they are trying to take over with hate, non stop hate.

Hope it works...

Hope it works.

The country is led by a mental midget and is supported by his fellow mental midgets. All being racist, homophobic, Chauvinistic Xenophobic, Islamophobic, fascist and 100% controlled by hatred.
Trump is controlled by the democratic party?

God Bless Donald Trump.
Your uglyness proves my point , There is no politition on either side of the fence that isn't 100 times better then the pile of shit you picked for your leader. You people are literally the laughing stock of the world. Picking the screaming carrot as your leader is pitiful , embarrassing and lacks any form of reason.
I'll take that as a deflection from the truth. got it
Look on the bright side, JB, Trump will be gone in Jan. 2025.

God Bless Donald Trump.

We would be teaching the world to sing while we sniffed... I mean shoot... I mean smoke... I mean drank a Coke...

Truthfully we really do not know how Pelosi would be as President seeing she could not get rid of Trump and Pence at the same time...

( I know you meant Hillary Rodham Clinton but I felt cheeky as usual )

Forum List

Back