Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

I hate RINOs.

And that third-rate medieval navy surgery never cut any ice either. You saying they've got medical schools anywhere in Maryland? Where the V.A. docs get their degrees and licenses from? Where the f$ck else do people learn 16th-century medical surgical rehab techniques to practice in 21st-century America?
WTF are you talking about?

Or like The Worthless Negro that hung out with his Communist buddies instead of serving his country or Potatohead who shitheads like you voted for that was a world class draft dodger during the Vietnam War.
So you agree that Trump is a coward.

Last edited:
So you agree that Trump is a coward.

We Americans didn't vote for Trump because of a military record. We voted for him because he promised to seal the border, reduce taxes, encourage energy independence, stop all the filthy ass woke shit in government, negotiate good trade deals and restore the military that The Worthless Negro almost destroyed. He did all those thing and more and was the greatest President of modern times.

You stupid uneducated low life Negroes, Illegals and Moon Bats voted for that Potatohead asshole because you wanted more welfare. Now we have the worst President of all times. Which is amazing when you know that the runner ups were the Worthless Negro, Carter and Slick Willy.

We Americans didn't vote for Trump because of a military record. We voted for him because he promised to seal the border, reduce taxes, encourage energy independence, stop all the filthy ass woke shit in government, negotiate good trade deals and restore the military that The Worthless Negro almost destroyed. He did all those thing and more and was the greatest President of modern times.

You stupid uneducated low life Negroes, Illegals and Moon Bats voted for that Potatohead asshole because you wanted more welfare. Now we have the worst President of all times. Which is amazing when you know that the runner ups were the Worthless Negro, Carter and Slick Willy.
You dumbasses voted for him because he told you it was OK to be openly racist again. Especially racist trash like you.

Dr Grump
I'll just stand over here and LMAO at another of your ridiculous posts. You can call McCain a hero. I can call him a surviving POW. To each his own.
You are the donkey in this fable. I am the tiger.

The donkey said to the tiger: - "The grass is blue". The tiger replied: - "No, the grass is green." The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout: - "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?". The lion replied: - "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued: - "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him." The king then declared: - "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating: - "The Grass Is Blue"... The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion: - "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied: - "In fact, the grass is green." The tiger asked: - "So why are you punishing me?". The lion replied: - "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.
When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent.

CALL:
"Every Bush Republican can eat shit... ...planting their lips on Obama......cock makes them all libturds...."

RESPONSE:
"One has to wonder about the quality of parenting, about the education attainment, about the lack of adult mentoring, and the delayed maturity of so many of the PTS Fringies of this chatroom."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hang-on-Sloopy..... a proto-typical Trump Supporter?
A voice that other Trump Supporters can rally behind?
Speaks for them?
Are all Trump Supporters cut out of the same cloth as the good poster 'Hang-on-Sloopy'?
Is that what you want?
Who you want to be identified with?

If so, why?

You have failed to provide a single link to support your ludicrous claims. Opinion pieces are not proof of anything.
They contain proof, and of course millions of results in any internet search can inform the open mind.

But to those in denial, no proof is sufficient.

It's like asking a serial killer's mother about the overwhelming evidence their child is a monster.

Their best retort is "my child wouldn't do that."

Denial ain't just a rivet in the Empire State Building...

And Audie Murphy had a bad temper. Heroes have flaws. Muhammad Ali was a terrible womaniser.

All the rest of your BS post is about things he purportedly did in terms of his actions during war. All of which suddenly became an issue when he started berating the Orange Coward Buffoon. Funny that.
You need to learn facts or STFU. Everything in that post is true idiot. Now run along dummy.

You are the donkey in this fable. I am the tiger.

The donkey said to the tiger: - "The grass is blue". The tiger replied: - "No, the grass is green." The discussion heated up, and the two decided to submit him to arbitration, and for this they went before the lion, the King of the Jungle.
Already before reaching the forest clearing, where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey began to shout: - "His Highness, is it true that the grass is blue?". The lion replied: - "True, the grass is blue."
The donkey hurried and continued: - "The tiger disagrees with me and contradicts and annoys me, please punish him." The king then declared: - "The tiger will be punished with 5 years of silence."
The donkey jumped cheerfully and went on his way, content and repeating: - "The Grass Is Blue"... The tiger accepted his punishment, but before he asked the lion: - "Your Majesty, why have you punished me?, after all, the grass is green."
The lion replied: - "In fact, the grass is green." The tiger asked: - "So why are you punishing me?". The lion replied: - "That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green.
The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave and intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that come and bother me with that question."
The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who does not care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on arguments that don't make sense...
There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.
When ignorance screams, intelligence is silent.
No , you’re the ass. Ignorant, uninformed, and a liar.

You have yet to name any w
Are there any war criminals you DON'T worship?

Or are you all in for these psychopaths?

You have yet to name a war criminals you have been proven a racist a liar and a coward making false accusations about war crimes.

You have yet to name any w

You have yet to name a war criminals you have been proven a racist a liar and a coward making false accusations about war crimes.
Ooo - Imma raciss now too am I? :eek:

So are you a liberal lover of war criminals, or a conservative one?

Speaking of orange, Obama's a war criminal too.

Imma super raciss now? :eek:

So you're a liberal lover of war crimes/war criminals?
No he is not.

You are a liar who smears people.

Mccain and Powell were not war criminals boy.

that is fact and you have been owned.

New Topics

Forum List

Back