Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

Forgive me, but.....but the thread has become a bit repetitive, no?
  • Assertion..offered multiple times --(approximately): McCain is a hero for his torture and refusal to leave POW prison...(and because Cadet Bonespurs dissed him.)
  • Counter-Assertion...offered as many or more times --(approximately):.....McCain is not a hero because Cadet Bonespurs said so.
Or so the exchanges have been winnowed down to.
So, OK, we get it.
Accordingly, let's segue a little bit here to discuss that pic posted earlier in this thread.

You know, the one poster Rightwinger attached in post #67:

"Those aren’t McCain signs..."

I had not seen that particular pic before. It seems to be a pic of the January 6th attack on the 'People's House' and our Congressional representatives. You know, the January 6th one.

Anyway, note the moke in the blue fur trimmed hood on the far center right of the pic.
What's the guy carrying?

Yeah, I didn't know either.......
....until I expanded and enlarged the pic.
And, voila'!.....it sure seems to be an ax handle, or similar.

Which, for a peaceful political protest seems somewhat, well, superfluous gear.

We know it couldn't have been used as a weapon because we've had Lord-only-knows how many RWNJs on this venue tell us there were no weapons used during the attack (except the one the Capitol policeman used to 'murder' the duped & snookered DOA Babbitt woman.)

An axe handle! No less.
I guess 'Be Prepared' is part of any Trump Rally.
And always de rigueur for any peaceful --and fashionable ----expression of the will of the electorate.

Who knew?

ps....who would've suggested to the moke that an axe-handle would be a good idea?
(probably a query for a stand alone thread. No?)

McCain sucked as a representative. He was a neocon asshole. We don't miss him or his bestie, Teddy. Our objective today is to make sure we don't elect any more McCains or Jeff Flakes.

• Assertion..offered multiple times --(approximately): McCain is a hero for his torture and refusal to leave POW prison...(and because Cadet Bonespurs dissed him.)
  • Counter-Assertion...offered as many or more times --(approximately):.....McCain is not a hero because Cadet Bonespurs said so.
So, OK, we get it.
Accordingly, let's segue a little bit here to discuss that pic posted earlier in this thread.

I had not seen that particular pic before. It seems to be a pic of the January 6th attack on the 'People's House' and our Congressional representatives. You know, the January 6th one.

Anyway, note the moke in the blue fur trimmed hood on the far center right of the pic.
What's the guy carrying?

We know it couldn't have been used as a weapon because we've had Lord-only-knows how many RWNJs on this venue tell us there were no weapons used during the attack (except the one the Capitol policeman used to 'murder' the duped & snookered DOA Babbitt woman.)

An axe handle! No less.
And always de rigueur for any peaceful --and fashionable ----expression of the will of the electorate.

Who knew?

ps....who would've suggested to the moke that an axe-handle would be a good idea?
Compare how McCain responded to losing a Presidential Election to how Trump reacted

McCain saw that he had lost to Obama. He was disappointed but made a gracious concession speech and wished the new President well.

Trump threw a temper tantrum, refused to admit he lost. Concocted wild lies about how he was cheated and really won. Then Trump tried to steal the election through the courts, bullying local election officials and his VP. When that didn’t work, he sent a mob to attack Congress.

Who is the REAL American ?

In a statement ostensibly about the late senator's daughter and her decision to leave "The View," Trump spent most of his time attacking McCain himself. Among the litany of abuse:

* Trump "made it possible for her father to have the world's longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan."

* Of McCain, Trump said: "In his own very special way, he was a RINO's RINO."

* Trump won Arizona in 2016 "despite [McCain] fighting against me."

* Trump noted that McCain "was close to last in his class at Annapolis."

Remember that Trump is talking about a man who spent years in a North Vietnamese prison camp where he was repeatedly tortured. The harm he suffered while in captivity stayed with him the rest of his life. (He could never lift his arm above his head again.) After his release, McCain served in the House and then was elected to the US Senate in 1986, where he served for more than three decades. He ran for president twice, winning the Republican nomination in 2008.

In short, whatever you think of McCain's politics, this was a man who spent nearly his entire life serving his country in some way, shape or form. You can like or dislike him personally -- and politically -- but there is no way to dispute that.

Which brings me back to Trump. Who, despite insisting that no one loves the military (and its commanders) more than him, has now publicly denigrated two highly-decorated military men in the last five days.

The hypocrisy there is obvious. But of course, Trump won't acknowledge it. That is simply Trump being Trump.

Now watch how many right wingers come out and defend this garbage.

Trump attacks a man when he was too much of a coward to even serve.

He claims he loves the military, but attacks military members at every twist and turn.

He has attacked 2 men who deserve nothing but honor and respect from this country.

To quote Nicholas in A Few Good Men.

I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.
Remember you are talking about the man (McCAIN) that only made it to and through the military Academy because his daddy was admiral and was only allowed to stay in the military and not tossed in the brig because his daddy was an admiral (after crashing what 3-5 planes) and being snagged partying and drinking (which explains the plane crashes). Remember we are talking about McCAin who only joined the military because he planned on going into politics and wanted the military to serve him in his wants.

Compare how McCain responded to losing a Presidential Election to how Trump reacted

McCain saw that he had lost to Obama. He was disappointed but made a gracious concession speech and wished the new President well.

Trump threw a temper tantrum, refused to admit he lost. Concocted wild lies about how he was cheated and really won. Then Trump tried to steal the election through the courts, bullying local election officials and his VP. When that didn’t work, he sent a mob to attack Congress.

Who is the REAL American ?
You really think dirty diaper Biden got more votes than Obama while losing almost half of the counties that Hiliary won? YOu really think Biden won the election with all the FUCK YOU BIDEN signs, flags, and songs up? There is no way that he won the election....he didn't have enough support especially among the black community which all dems most have in heavy numbers to win any election.

So, OK, we get it.

What's the guy carrying?

An axe handle! No less.

Who knew?

So who got attacked by an AXe?

You really think dirty diaper Biden got more votes than Obama while losing almost half of the counties that Hiliary won? YOu really think Biden won the election with all the FUCK YOU BIDEN signs, flags, and songs up? There is no way that he won the election....he didn't have enough support especially among the black community which all dems most have in heavy numbers to win any election.
Sorry Sweetie
Not entertaining your election fantasies

No projection but fact.

Mccain commited no war crimes. When you smear and make false accusatoons by definition you are a liar and coward
I see you're not alone in admiring war criminals; SBB is a war crime lover as well.

Color me shocked.

Remember you are talking about the man (McCAIN) that only made it to and through the military Academy because his daddy was admiral and was only allowed to stay in the military and not tossed in the brig because his daddy was an admiral (after crashing what 3-5 planes) and being snagged partying and drinking (which explains the plane crashes). Remember we are talking about McCAin who only joined the military because he planned on going into politics and wanted the military to serve him in his wants.
When was I talking about that?

Speaking of daddies how hard is it to start out when you have been given millions?

Forum List

Back