Donald Trump Junior lies, says his dad was the first President in modern history who didn't start a new war

Trump JR. Lied.

OP shits a Miata.

Biden is going to war with Syria. OP loves it. That is fucked.

Last "war" I remembered being declared ended in 1945. The rest have been classified as "conflicts", even though "War" is appended to the end of Korea and Vietnam. Most of them in the last 4 decades being started by a Republican.
Junior might just be a bigger moron than his daddy is, but let's face it, the whole "no new wars" is just a Trump talking point.
Korea was a "police action".
hahahhahahahahaha
sure..my dad fought in the Korean WAR
In the early days of the Korean War, President Harry S. Truman referred to the United States response to the North Korean invasion of South Korea as a "police action" under the aegis of the United Nations. ... The Vietnam War and the Kargil War were undeclared wars and hence are sometimes described as police actions.
Police action - Wikipedia.

In the military the call to police up means to tidy or clean up a mess..to repair means you showed up for duty.

How long ago is considered modern in this instance?
Post FDR/WWII.
You
Jimmy Carter, Nixon and Eisenhower didn't start new wars.
Trump Jr. is either a dumbass or lying on purpose. Below is Jr's tweet/lie and a fact-check that was done on the same exact lie a while ago:

Fact check: Trump not first president since Eisenhower without new war (usatoday.com)

You Nazis lie.

Eisenhower started the Vietnam war. Nixon started the war in Cambodia,

The problem with you of the Reich is that you're every bit as stupid as you are petty.

The war in Cambodia started in 1967. Nixon wasn't President yet, you dumb right wing fuck.
Why do right-wingers love to lie about war?

like I said, most of you people don't know shit about wars/etc

Now do Jimmy Carter.

so you just admitted your OP is wrong/partially wrong

For the second time in a row, you won't say what modern history is. I'll give you a third chance.
Will Harmonica the Dodger fuck up again? *Drum rollll***

hahhahahahahah--DOUBLE talk babble crap and every one can see it!!!
post # 22 -----you fkd up again

Last "war" I remembered being declared ended in 1945. The rest have been classified as "conflicts", even though "War" is appended to the end of Korea and Vietnam. Most of them in the last 4 decades being started by a Republican.
Junior might just be a bigger moron than his daddy is, but let's face it, the whole "no new wars" is just a Trump talking point.
hahahhahahahahaha
In the early days of the Korean War, President Harry S. Truman referred to the United States response to the North Korean invasion of South Korea as a "police action" under the aegis of the United Nations. ... The Vietnam War and the Kargil War were undeclared wars and hence are sometimes described as police actions.

In the military the call to police up means to tidy or clean up a mess..
total bullshit by you

How long ago is considered modern in this instance?
Post FDR/WWII.
You
Trump Jr. is either a dumbass or lying on purpose. Below is Jr's tweet/lie and a fact-check that was done on the same exact lie a while ago:

Fact check: Trump not first president since Eisenhower without new war (usatoday.com)

You Nazis lie.

Eisenhower started the Vietnam war. Nixon started the war in Cambodia,

The problem with you of the Reich is that you're every bit as stupid as you are petty.

The war in Cambodia started in 1967. Nixon wasn't President yet, you dumb right wing fuck.
Why do right-wingers love to lie about war?

like I said, most of you people don't know shit about wars/etc

Now do Jimmy Carter.

so you just admitted your OP is wrong/partially wrong

For the second time in a row, you won't say what modern history is. I'll give you a third chance.
Will Harmonica the Dodger fuck up again? *Drum rollll***

hahhahahahahah--DOUBLE talk babble crap and every one can see it!!!
post # 22 -----you fkd up again

Harmonica just sent me this private message. No joke:
"Modern history cannot be defined. Modern history is, was and will be. In order to understand modern history, you must BECOME the modern history. MAGA".
LMAO! 3-times Dodger thought I wasn't going to share his DM.

hahahhahahahahaha

In the military the call to police up means to tidy or clean up a mess..to repair means you showed up for duty.
..like I said my dad fought there---I know much more about it than you---don't try it

hahahhahahahahaha

..like I said my dad fought there---I know much more about it than you---don't try it
Harmonica is cranky because Jimmy Carter ruined his day.

hahahhahahahahaha

Harmonica is cranky because Jimmy Carter ruined his day.
....hahhahahaha
I blew your shit out of the water
...so, posting facts/knowledge is being cranky!!!??? hahahhahahahahah
...you prove again you are full of shit, because you mention the cranky crap = you are just babbling

What constitutes ‘starting a war’ – Eisenhower sent the first Americans to Vietnam; LBJ didn’t ‘start’ any wars; the same is true of Clinton, who didn’t ‘start’ the conflict in the Balkans; Nixon invaded Cambodia and Laos…

If ‘starting a war’ is to initiate a conflict where none existed before, that would be Truman, Reagan, GHWB, and GWB.
What a croc of shit. In June 1998 Clinton declared that Yugoslavia and Serbia posed a “national security” threat to the United States, a total lie, and so we sent troops in to help the Muslims.

You also left out your beloved Hussein overthrowing the Libyan government and of course sending troops into Syria and funding radical Sunni terrorists to overthrow Assad.

Indeed, absent consensus as to what constitutes ‘war’ itself, such discussions are pointless.

When Bush used the US military to ‘arrest’ Manuel Noriega, was that war?

When Reagan got 241 American servicemen killed in Lebanon, was that war?

What a croc of shit. In June 1998 Clinton declared that Yugoslavia and Serbia posed a “national security” threat to the United States, a total lie, and so we sent troops in to help the Muslims.

You also left out your beloved Hussein overthrowing the Libyan government and of course sending troops into Syria and funding radical Sunni terrorists to overthrow Assad.

Yep, Clinton overthrew Kosovo on behalf of Al Qaeda.

Trump’s children are as dishonest and corrupt as Trump, and lie just as much, if not more – this being yet another example.

Both Carter and Ford did not ‘start’ any wars; neither got America involved in an existing war, neither escalated an existing war.

That Trump was the first president in modern history to not start a war is a lie.

Trump’s children are as dishonest and corrupt as Trump, and lie just as much, if not more – this being yet another example.

Both Carter and Ford did not ‘start’ any wars; neither got America involved in an existing war, neither escalated an existing war.

That Trump was the first president in modern history to not start a war is a lie.

wrong--no they are not----that's just your hatred/racism/bigotry talking

I don't remember O'bama starting one either. But making shit up as you'd like it to be is popular with Rumpbots. Yesterday I saw Buttsoiler on this site post that Rump was the first human being to win election to the Presidency without any prior public office, despite the existence of Eisenhower, Hoover, Taft, Grant, Taylor and frickin' George Washington. In the Cult they just pull it out of their ass, because fellating Dear Leader is more important than those pesky "facts".

I don't remember O'bama starting one either.

Yeah, but then you're a shameless fucking liar and dumb as a stump.

Obama’s Libya war was an illegal disaster, but at least he owned the cons (msn.com)

But making shit up as you'd like it to be is popular with Rumpbots. Yesterday I saw Buttsoiler on this site post that Rump was the first human being to win election to the Presidency without any prior public office, despite the existence of Eisenhower, Hoover, Taft, Grant, Taylor and frickin' George Washington. In the Cult they just pull it out of their ass, because fellating Dear Leader is more important than those pesky "facts".

Sluggo, noting that you are as dumb as dogshit is an insult to dogshit.

Eisenhower was a top general, a life long politician - ditto Grant.

Let's look at Taft who you lied was not a politician;

{ The Republican William Howard Taft worked as a judge in Ohio Superior Court and in the U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals before accepting a post as the first civilian governor of the Philippines in 1900. In 1904, Taft took on the role of secretary of war in the administration of Theodore Roosevelt, who threw his support to the Ohioan as his successor in 1908. Generally more conservative than Roosevelt, Taft also lacked his expansive view of presidential power, and was generally a more successful administrator than politician. }

William Howard Taft - Facts, Presidency & Accomplishments - HISTORY

Well you're a shameless liar - all who have met you know this.

How about Hoover;

{ Herbert Clark Hoover (August 10, 1874 – October 20, 1964) was an American politician, businessman, and engineer, who served as the 31st president of the United States from 1929 to 1933. A member of the Republican Party, he held office during the onset of the Great Depression. Before serving as president, Hoover led the Commission for Relief in Belgium, served as the director of the U.S. Food Administration, and served as the third U.S. Secretary of Commerce. }

Herbert Hoover - Wikipedia

Nope, you're lying about him as well.

Go hide in shame Sluggo, you've been exposed as an ignorant fucking liar, yet again.

1. he says MODERN history-duh
2. Ike was involved in Vietnam ---VERY stupid also !!!!!!
'''''After Eisenhower took office in January 1953, US aid to the French effort
in Vietnam increased, and by 1954 the US was paying 80 percent of the financial cost of the French effort.''''
bold mine

Carter was a total fkhead.....first he says no military for the Hostage Crisis....then he says military ok---and then that operation was a very DUMBASS one---Carter was a dumbass puss

You're moving the goal posts. Trump was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan. We're talking about new wars. And if Trump reduced troop levels in these two countries, remember that Obama reduced troop levels as well. Stop gaslighting.

Obama started a new war every year

1. he says MODERN history-duh
2. Ike was involved in Vietnam ---VERY stupid also !!!!!!
'''''After Eisenhower took office in January 1953, US aid to the French effort
in Vietnam increased, and by 1954 the US was paying 80 percent of the financial cost of the French effort.''''
bold mine

Carter was a total fkhead.....first he says no military for the Hostage Crisis....then he says military ok---and then that operation was a very DUMBASS one---Carter was a dumbass puss

You're moving the goal posts. Trump was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan. We're talking about new wars. And if Trump reduced troop levels in these two countries, remember that Obama reduced troop levels as well. Stop gaslighting.

Obama started a new war every year

..Obama started the unjustified war on whites and cops

New Topics

Forum List

Back