Donald Trump Junior lies, says his dad was the first President in modern history who didn't start a new war

Last "war" I remembered being declared ended in 1945. The rest have been classified as "conflicts", even though "War" is appended to the end of Korea and Vietnam. Most of them in the last 4 decades being started by a Republican.
Junior might just be a bigger moron than his daddy is, but let's face it, the whole "no new wars" is just a Trump talking point.

Last "war" I remembered being declared ended in 1945. The rest have been classified as "conflicts", even though "War" is appended to the end of Korea and Vietnam. Most of them in the last 4 decades being started by a Republican.
Junior might just be a bigger moron than his daddy is, but let's face it, the whole "no new wars" is just a Trump talking point.

Ah look, the Reich is redefining reality to fit party goals.

How unique.

Jimmy Carter, Nixon and Eisenhower didn't start new wars.
Trump Jr. is either a dumbass or lying on purpose. Below is Jr's tweet/lie and a fact-check that was done on the same exact lie a while ago:

Fact check: Trump not first president since Eisenhower without new war (usatoday.com)

Trump Jr. is either a dumbass or lying on purpose. Below is Jr's tweet/lie and a fact-check that was done on the same exact lie a while ago:

Fact check: Trump not first president since Eisenhower without new war (usatoday.com)

1. he says MODERN history-duh
2. Ike was involved in Vietnam ---VERY stupid also !!!!!!
'''''After Eisenhower took office in January 1953, US aid to the French effort
in Vietnam increased, and by 1954 the US was paying 80 percent of the financial cost of the French effort.''''
bold mine---I'd say 80% is definitely INVOLVED

Carter was a total fkhead.....first he says no military for the Hostage Crisis....then he says military ok---and then that operation was a very DUMBASS one---Carter was a dumbass puss

in Vietnam increased, and by 1954 the US was paying 80 percent of the financial cost of the French effort.''''
bold mine

Carter was a total fkhead.....first he says no military for the Hostage Crisis....then he says military ok---and then that operation was a very DUMBASS one---Carter was a dumbass puss

You're moving the goal posts. Trump was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan. We're talking about new wars. And if Trump reduced troop levels in these two countries, remember that Obama reduced troop levels as well. Stop gaslighting.

what's modern history? You don't know, do you?

what's modern history? You don't know, do you?

.....hahhahahahhah--you KNOW you fked up there--you either missed it or don't care because of your hatred and bigotry

Who is reading any Trump family tweets anymore? UNFOLLOW! They are irrelevant.
This is a statement of ignorance. I don't personally follow anyone in politics on social media but that doesn't make them "unimportant" politically.
The Trumps right now ARE in a position of power and influence among the right and anyone who thinks they aren't is stupid.

You Nazis lie.

Eisenhower started the Vietnam war. Nixon started the war in Cambodia,

The problem with you of the Reich is that you're every bit as stupid as you are petty.

The war in Cambodia started in 1967. Nixon wasn't President yet, you dumb right wing fuck.
Why do right-wingers love to lie about war?

Forum List

Back