Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

You're missing my point.

The people clamoring about how Baldwin should be charged with murder don't seem to want to discuss the precedent which was set when Brandon Lee was killed. The two situations are remarkably similar. I wonder what these folks would say to defend their hypocrisy if it was a known fact that Massee was a Repblican...
In Brandon Lee's case wasnt a piece of a slug still lodged in the barrel? Much tougher, although not impossible, to detect, than a single chamber of a revolver with an actual live slug in it. That piece was forced out by the blank and killed Brandon Lee.

In Brandon Lee's case wasnt a piece of a slug still lodged in the barrel? Much tougher, although not impossible, to detect, than a single chamber of a revolver with an actual live slug in it. That piece was forced out by the blank and killed Brandon Lee.

Yes, and Baldwin used not a "prop" gun but a live weapon with a live round in it. The person holding the gun is responsible for its safe use. He's going down.

Yes, that's the case exactly.

But you're absolutely wrong when you say it's almost physically impossible to detect something lodged in the barrel. In fact, it's remarkably simple.

With a revolver, you simply roll the cylinder out of the frame, point the barrel towards a light source and look down the barrel towards the light source. If there's light coming in, the barrel is clear. If there's isn't, there's an obstruction. With a semi auto, you simply lock the slide back (which will eject a shell in the chamber) and do the same thing. I do that literally every single time I unload any of my weapons. It's rote at this point.

I don't understand the reluctance of the anti-Baldwin crowd to discuss the Brandon Lee case. They're almost identical...

Yes, that's the case exactly.

But you're absolutely wrong when you say it's almost physically impossible to detect something lodged in the barrel. In fact, it's remarkably simple.

With a revolver, you simply roll the cylinder out of the frame, point the barrel towards a light source and look down the barrel towards the light source. If there's light coming in, the barrel is clear. If there's isn't, there's an obstruction. With a semi auto, you simply lock the slide back (which will eject a shell in the chamber) and do the same thing. I do that literally every single time I unload any of my weapons. It's rote at this point.

I don't understand the reluctance of the anti-Baldwin crowd to discuss the Brandon Lee case. They're almost identical...
Yeah, I get it. Its all part of gun safety, check it out before doing anything wlth with the weapon.

Well, I will put it this way...we may not be able to determine intent.
However, with any other person there would be AT LEAST manslaughter charges brought forward.
Involuntary manslaughter doe sot require intent.
It does require negligence.

The fact Baldwin was told the gun was cold in no way absolves him of his responsibility to check the gun and then handle it safely.
He did neither.
Negligence.

It's stupid, but now go look for all the stupid heartless shit on sale against Trump.

don't bitch at one side.

THAT is stupid.
I will take your word for that. But I think you miss the point here. Baldwin can give as good as he takes. His victim , nor her family, cannot. They should not be dragged into a petty political dispute.
Its testimony to Jnrs lack of class that he cannot distinguish between the two. Maybe he should just go back to slaughtering rare animals.

NO, not murder. Murder requires intent. He had no intention of killing or harming anyone.

But that doesn't change the fact that he DID. That just means its not murder, its negligent homicide.

I think what a lot of people reading this think is that homicide means you meant to kill someone. It does not, it simply means the death of one person caused by another. It has nothing to do with intent.
Ok...so he is a fuckin numbskull who deserves to do time for being a brainless shithead.

There...not murder.

He is an actor, his job often involves pointing guns at people he really does not intend to kill, you might notice there is a lot of that going on in the movies these days.

Actors who are anti gun can choose not to take roles with guns or Hollywood should stop making movies with guns. OR…. Partner with the NRA so none of these dumb shits kill someone again.

Trump is very much able to take it. My point was it is fine of Donald Jr to give some back.

You are welcome to go fuck yourself.
Trump's son held his tongue a lot when his father was in office. On SNL Baldwin was more then vicious with his impersonation and actually crossed the line to hate.

That's a lie. If you've been reading any of these threads he's been mentioned numerous time.

Michael Massee, a Republican, was the actor who shot and killed Brandon Lee...
Ahhh...ok...well no wonder I never heard of that idiot.

He probably never got another job after he killed Lee.

Amazing you see the leftards here squawking about a t-shirt ridiculing Baldwin when most of these same sheep pushed all sorts of things ridiculing Trump. You reap what you sow.

Forum List

Back