Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

Is this some kind of shorthand you subhumans use to identify yourselves to each other?

flick.jpg

ashli babbott got what she deserved.

tutt tutt, now she's worm bait.
ROFL! You believe people deserve to be killed if they don't follow police orders?

What about Michael Brown?

You just proved that left wingers believe hypocrisy is a virtue.

Junior is a real idiot.

He is just making more trouble for his father (for whom many of us voted twice and sorely miss).

This matter is NOT about Mr. Baldwin (for whom many people, including me, have no sympathy).

It is about the indescribable grief of the family and friends of the young lady.

Junior is a classless jerk.

How does that prove you aren't a prog?

You think you sound intelligent?
Tell you what you're the one claiming to know my politics so you prove your own assumptions.

All you have to do is find any of my posts and quote them then explain why that makes me a progressive.

And I sure as fuck know YOU sound like a barely functional retard.

Junior is a real idiot.

He is just making more trouble for his father (for whom many of us voted twice and sorely miss).

This matter is NOT about Mr. Baldwin (for whom many people, including me, have no sympathy).

It is about the indescribable grief of the family and friends of the young lady.

Junior is a classless jerk.
Of course it's about Baldwin. Turds like you are just trying to deflect the public's attention from the asshole who committed the offense.

Tell you what you're the one claiming to know my politics so you prove your own assumptions.

All you have to do is find any of my posts and quote them then explain why that makes me a progressive.

And I sure as fuck know YOU sound like a barely functional retard.
<YAWN!>

It's not first degree murder, but it is manslaughter.

Thank you, but Gabe believes Baldwin is a murderer, so I'd like to hear from him.

And it's not necessarily manslaughter, either.

The hypocrisy among the Baldwin-haters is palpable. They want to see Baldwin brought up on murder charges, yet they don't even want to discuss the case of Michael Massee, despite the glaring similarities between the two cases. Each of them shot and killed someone with an improperly prepared firearm...

Forum List

Back