Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

A grumpy, orange painted, bloated loser spent the screaming at the TV while sitting in his bathrobe and hollering for a diet coke.

Well, at least some of that is true.

Apparently, the lesser is very upset over ads on Fox that show him to be, well, loser. Apparently totally unaware of how reality and advertising works, he suffers form some severer delusions, in this case the delusion that Fox is his personal Goebbels.

It seems a shame that his wife and children are unwilling to help a man who is obviously sufferings from these delusions of adequacy.
Its about the agendas. Not the personality. And unlike Progs, as on the private side even with some failings, Trump shared some coin giving many a comfortable life.

If someone is selling items that are priced well above market value, that would tend to prove money laundering.

It's not a clear-cut case. There would need to be expert testimony on the value of said art. You can bet that if it was sold for 10x the market value, that would be a pretty good bit of evidence of intent to launder money.
They said the same thing about Picasso

Last edited:
I had a friend over last week. He wanted to see my firearms. I took him into my gun room and showed him a dozen firearms, both rifles and pistols.

Every firearm I took out of the safe I checked the chamber. Every firearm he handled he checked the chamber, even after seeing me do it prior to handing it to him.

That is common sense firearm safety. Alex Baldwin has no common sense.

I had a friend over last week. He wanted to see my firearms. I took him into my gun room and showed him a dozen firearms, both rifles and pistols.

Every firearm I took out of the safe I checked the chamber. Every firearm he handled he checked the chamber, even after seeing me do it prior to handing it to him.

That is common sense firearm safety. Alex Baldwin has no common sense.

Baldwin is a very violent, hateful person, and he also has an extreme fear of firearms. It's a terrible combination, and someone like that should NEVER be allowed to handle a gun. Ever.

Forgive me if this is another dumb question, but because of Alec's name being a part of the shirt's message, can he sue to make sure that he gets half of whatever profits from the shirt come in if not all of the profits?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the day, what too many people may not seem to realize is that he is the one who is going to have to live with what happened since he is the one who fired the weapon.

Forum List

Back