Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

You can buy this on the idiots website.
1635165966715.png

I wonder if he will donate the profits to the family of the dea woman ? Piece of shit.

View attachment 556071
I wonder if he will donate the profits to the family of the dea woman ? Piece of shit.
When i was in the military, the first rule of thumb carrying a weapon, is that you always treat it as if it is loaded with real bullets. Never point a weapon at anyone unless you plan to use it to defend yourself or the country.

Now you have a moron like Alec, pretty much the same intelligence as Tommy here, pointed a weapon at someone, pulled the trigger, and the person wasnt even in the show, and killed her.

It wasnt the gun that killed the girl, it was a very stupid person.

View attachment 556071
Seriously funny! I want one! It'll be a hit in my neighborhood, along with my "Let's Go Brandon" T-shirt!

Edit: Just bought one on Etsy!

Last edited:
When i was in the military, the first rule of thumb carrying a weapon, is that you always treat it as if it is loaded with real bullets. Never point a weapon at anyone unless you plan to use it to defend yourself or the country.

Now you have a moron like Alec, pretty much the same intelligence as Tommy here, pointed a weapon at someone, pulled the trigger, and the person wasnt even in the show, and killed her.

Exactly.

Even if a person who hands me a gun says it's safe I still always clear it myself.

It's pretty easy to tell a blank round from a live one as well so if i was told a gun was loaded with blanks I would demag some of the rounds to check those as well.

Put it on a t shirt to show how classy you are.

View attachment 556071
Hilarious!

Why should Don Jr. donate his profits to them? Shouldn't Alec Baldwin pay them a few million from the vast fortune he made ridiculing Trump? After all, he's the one who killed her.

I was hoping this was fake but if you go to the website, sadly it is not. This just goes to show that the apple most certainly did not fall far from the tree.

We discuss the incident here but when your first thought seem to be wondering how you can profit off it..........sheesh. There is no such thing as stooping too low for the Trumps.

As has been said, you reap what you sow.

I'm not saying it's classy or not classy. I'm saying it's understandable. Baldwin has damn near made a career out of mocking Donald Trump. Should it surprise anyone that, when he fucks up, the favor's not returned?

I was hoping this was fake but if you go to the website, sadly it is not. This just goes to show that the apple most certainly did not fall far from the tree.

We discuss the incident here but when your first thought seem to be wondering how you can profit off it..........sheesh. There is no such thing as stooping too low for the Trumps.
Yeah, those Trumps can never go too low:

iu

As has been said, you reap what you sow.

I'm not saying it's classy or not classy. I'm saying it's understandable. Baldwin has damn near made a career out of mocking Donald Trump. Should it surprise anyone that, when he fucks up, the favor's not returned?

A little kids mom is dead and Trump's first thought is how he can make some money off this. No it is not understandable.

Etsy has them too. They have one less now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back