Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

Ahhh...ok...well no wonder I never heard of that idiot.

He probably never got another job after he killed Lee.
Yeah, wrong again, dippy.

He was in 34 films after the incident on "The Crow", and 36 television shows. Some of them have names you might remember:

Se7en
The X Files
Criminal Minds
CSI: Special Victims Unit
The Blacklist

My point remains unchallenged, though. Massee, who was a Republican (he passed away from stomach cancer in 2016), killed Brandon Lee in an almost identical scenario, but none of those who are clamoring for Baldwin's head on a spit seem to have any problem with Massee killing Lee.

I won't ask "why". After all, I know "why".

Hypocrisy...

Yeah, wrong again, dippy.

He was in 34 films after the incident on "The Crow", and 36 television shows. Some of them have names you might remember:

Se7en
The X Files
Criminal Minds
CSI: Special Victims Unit
The Blacklist

My point remains unchallenged, though. Massee, who was a Republican (he passed away from stomach cancer in 2016), killed Brandon Lee in an almost identical scenario, but none of those who are clamoring for Baldwin's head on a spit seem to have any problem with Massee killing Lee.

I won't ask "why". After all, I know "why".

Hypocrisy...
Your point is silly as you claim that I hold different standards for two men. I don't. I have clearly stated that I have never heard of Massee.

Yet, to force your theory, you call me a liar.

Who is being disingenuous here?

Baldwin deserves jail time, or at least and indictment...full stop.

If the conditions were in fact identical in Lee's death, Massee did as well.

Trump is very much able to take it.

sure sure.

My point was it is fine of Donald Jr to give some back.

i don't care one wit about yer point, cartoon boy - i didn't ask for it - i didn't see it - but you can take yer point & shove it.... :)

You are welcome to go fuck yourself.

<pffffft>

i'm sure that dead woman's family is more than happy to know that traitor tot was using her death just to make a point about baldwin.

61cLngUyiTL.jpg

You can buy this on the idiots website.
View attachment 556071
I wonder if he will donate the profits to the family of the dea woman ? Piece of shit.
Don't make money off of this, Trump. That is a heartless thing to do. Money does that to the human mind. That is what the church wants. People relaxed to much, making a tragic mistake. . My father taught me to never point even a fake gun at anyone. He was wise. Baldwin trusted the people who gave him the gun.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back