Donald Trump Isn't Perfect

He can be irritable and overbearing at times. He's not always diplomatic. However, he's smart, he works hard and he loves America. That's enough for me.

He didn't know people died from the flu. He's smart? Not.
Where did you get that??????????

Democrats don't even brother to try to tell the truth anymore no matter how pathetic what they have to say is .. (absolute Zeros on the integrity scale and proud of it..

... just laugh at them and move along... ;)

He can be irritable and overbearing at times. He's not always diplomatic. However, he's smart, he works hard and he loves America. That's enough for me.

"When I was hearing the amount of people that died with the flu, I was shocked to hear it," Trump said while touring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's headquarters. "Over the last, long period of time when people have the flu, you have an average of 36,000 people dying. I've never heard those numbers, I would've been shocked. I would have said, 'Does anybody die of the flu?' I didn't know people died from the flu."

1593491165626.png

That one (candycorn) is best treated on ignore. As for our great President? Most of us realize no human being is or ever will be perfect. Ironically, the baby-killing, child mutilating democrats attempt to hold Donald Trump to some gilded expectation of perfection. One sign of imperfection and they pounce. Satan did the same thing to Christ. Truly good people terrify the hell out of remorseless sinners.

That is exactly right. And that's all that SHOULD matter. I would add that the fact that America's most dangerous enemies China and Iran hate him and want him gone. That tells you he's the guy we want. China and Iran want Biden.

"When I was hearing the amount of people that died with the flu, I was shocked to hear it," Trump said while touring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's headquarters. "Over the last, long period of time when people have the flu, you have an average of 36,000 people dying. I've never heard those numbers, I would've been shocked. I would have said, 'Does anybody die of the flu?' I didn't know people died from the flu."

View attachment 357131

eh, TDS CNN .. is there anything they can't purposefully misinterpret for the Democratic Party and their legions of gullible morons... :lol:

View attachment 357131

eh, TDS CNN .. is there anything they can't purposefully misinterpret for the Democratic Party and their legions of gullible morons... :lol:

You must have not watched the video of your blob saying exactly what CNN quoted him as saying.

That one (candycorn) is best treated on ignore. As for our great President? Most of us realize no human being is or ever will be perfect. Ironically, the baby-killing, child mutilating democrats attempt to hold Donald Trump to some gilded expectation of perfection. One sign of imperfection and they pounce. Satan did the same thing to Christ. Truly good people terrify the hell out of remorseless sinners.

If you can't hang with me...thats cool and it's probably better you stay on the porch with the poodles and ferrets.

As the old saying goes:

1593492030381.png

Your blob didn't know people died from the flu. It's little wonder he fucked up the response to the virus so royally.

View attachment 357131

You must have not watched the video of your blob saying exactly what CNN quoted him as saying.

Trump said it the wrong way, no doubt.. so what, I understood what he meant to say.. give me your critique on this and in the worst possible light as well, (to be fair...)

View attachment 357131

Trump said it the wrong way, no doubt.. so what, I understood what he meant to say.. give me your critique on this and in the worst possible light as well, (to be fair...)

Ahh...the old "what about" argument.

Said it the wrong way? No he admitted he was ignorant on the topic. This is why the response to the virual pandemic was so atrocious. He is ignorant.

View attachment 357131

Big deal. I never met my paternal grandparents. They died when I was a child. I have no idea how they died, either.

View attachment 357131

Big deal. I never met my paternal grandparents. They died when I was a child. I have no idea how they died, either.

1593494878733.png

Wow... that's what you got from that? Really?

The "very smart" windbag you support didn't know people (his grandparents or otherwise) died from the flu. And, as you may have heard, we have a killer virus in this country. He seems to have acknowledged that people have died from it.

1593494910003.png

View attachment 357131

Trump was born into a wealthy family, which means they always had good medical care. He lived in New York City, which has lots of good hospitals. The Flu epidemic happened 27 years before he was born.. I hated History and didn't take it in school. I didn't know much of anything about WWI until I was 45 years old.

Come on! You mean that Trump isn't perfect? :abgg2q.jpg:

My Father was a perfectionist about his work, but, other than that, he was very far from perfect. People say I am just like him. I have a hot temper and I'm not tolerant of certain things. So what? If ya can't deal with that, sue me.

Forum List

Back