donald trump is pakistiani

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
pakistani media:

5431991_541.jpg

Yo Dani...the Washington post is claiming your Ayatollah is making deals with china..."they will work together to fight terrorism". I ain't buying it...how about you?

Yo Dani...the Washington post is claiming your Ayatollah is making deals with china..."they will work together to fight terrorism". I ain't buying it...how about you?
but donald buying it .....
Trump's praise of Russia, Iran and Assad regime riles GOP experts
That was October...before the election...were now in reality....lolol
please tell to f american liberal .stop burning usa flag
hardliner trolling us in iran.they saying why you are disagree about death to america?. but american burning usa flag
1937870_795.jpg
1937872_257.jpg

i dont know. but ayatollah endorse him just 5 days before election.
Not so much now...

Iranian Ayatollah To Trump We Will 'Resist Until Our Last Breath'

please tell to f american liberal .stop burning usa flag
hardliner trolling us in iran.they saying why you are disagree about death to america?. but american burning usa flag
1937870_795.jpg
1937872_257.jpg
If we ask those morons they would not where Iran is...

Not so much now...

iranian Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami warned President-elect Donald

he isnt khamenei. he is nothing. people always make joke about him in social media
he is our Rudy Giuliani.
also he was against iran deal

khatami_ahmad_091.jpg

khamenei :
Ali_Khamenei,.jpg

Have you watched the debates between the two American candidates? Did you observe the truths that they spoke of? Did you hear them? They exposed the U.S. They themselves said things many times [worse than] what we had said [about them] that many did not believe and did not want to believe. And what is interesting is that the one who said these more explicitly, got more attention from the people.
Because that man [Trump] spoke more clearly, more explicitly, the people of America gathered their attention toward him. The opposing side said that he is acting like a populist; populism, why populism? Because the people saw what he said and saw that those words were the truth; they had observed those in the realities of their own lives.

Not so much now...

iranian Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami warned President-elect Donald

he isnt khamenei. he is nothing. people always make joke about him in social media
he is our Rudy Giuliani.
also he was against iran deal

khatami_ahmad_091.jpg

khamenei :
Ali_Khamenei,.jpg

Have you watched the debates between the two American candidates? Did you observe the truths that they spoke of? Did you hear them? They exposed the U.S. They themselves said things many times [worse than] what we had said [about them] that many did not believe and did not want to believe. And what is interesting is that the one who said these more explicitly, got more attention from the people.
Because that man [Trump] spoke more clearly, more explicitly, the people of America gathered their attention toward him. The opposing side said that he is acting like a populist; populism, why populism? Because the people saw what he said and saw that those words were the truth; they had observed those in the realities of their own lives.
They all look alike to me....

New Topics

Forum List

Back