Donald Trump: I may not repeal Obamacare, President-elect says in major U-turn

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Thoughts?

Donald Trump just did a U-turn on his biggest campaign promise

Donald Trump has said that he might not repeal Obamacare, perhaps his biggest campaign promise. The President-elect performed the apparent U-turn after his meeting with Barack Obama at the White House this week, he has said. Mr Trump is going to look at "amending" the Affordable Care Act, rather than completely repealing it, he told the Wall Street Journal.

Thoughts?

Donald Trump has said that he might not repeal Obamacare, perhaps his biggest campaign promise. The President-elect performed the apparent U-turn after his meeting with Barack Obama at the White House this week, he has said. Mr Trump is going to look at "amending" the Affordable Care Act, rather than completely repealing it, he told the Wall Street Journal.
No he said he is willing to keep the 2 parts that are decent and even other republicans agree. The part allowing adults to stay on their parents insurance and the part that helps people with preexisting conditions. Even that nutcase clown Ryan was for that.This is just the media trying to torpedo President Trump already. We knew this was going to happen. Its all they have spent 18 months doing.

Thoughts?

"Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced," Trump told the newspaper. "I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

That's the quote. It appears to undermine your post.

You wouldn't be trying to spin something here, would you? You need talent to do that.

You expected him to tell the truth to a coon? One coon vs everyone that voted for him? The meeting was a dog and pony show no more.
Well he didnt tell the truth to the cave chimps so you may have a point.

Healthcare Reform

"On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare."
Day one is not here yet is it Coon?

You expected him to tell the truth to a coon? One coon vs everyone that voted for him? The meeting was a dog and pony show no more.

Healthcare Reform

"On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare."

Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you call people racist names?

This also goes for Asclepias , though they were responding in defense to DF.

Thoughts?

"Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced," Trump told the newspaper. "I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

That's the quote. It appears to undermine your post.

You wouldn't be trying to spin something here, would you? You need talent to do that.

:D

The southern wall will be built....
Any time now...
Any time now...

Trumpers will be saying this after a few years of the trump regime...
As they sit around waiting for all those jobs that Trumpy promised to open up.

Healthcare Reform

Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you call people racist names?

I don't like asslips and have no intention of starting.

Healthcare Reform

I don't like asslips and have no intention of starting.

So because you don't like someone, you think calling them racist names helps you win your argument?

95619131_-attitudes-car-sign-heres-your-sign-bill-engvall-.jpg

This is what gets me, dems did not pay attention to him. He had always stated this.
Thoughts?

No he said he is willing to keep the 2 parts that are decent and even other republicans agree. The part allowing adults to stay on their parents insurance and the part that helps people with preexisting conditions. Even that nutcase clown Ryan was for that.This is just the media trying to torpedo President Trump already. We knew this was going to happen. Its all they have spent 18 months doing.

This is what gets me, dems did not pay attention to him. He had always stated this.
Thoughts?

I paid attention. I read his website.

Healthcare Reform

-Drumpf

He has repeatedly stated it needs to be fixed. And the press is misrepresenting what he is saying now. Plain and simply. He has talked about opening it up across state lines, doing something regarding pre-existig conditions, because that is still important, etc.
Thoughts?

I paid attention. I read his website.

Healthcare Reform

-Drumpf

'Confounded' still takes US Pravda media bullshit at face value. Hasn't learned anything from this election. Oh, well.........

Forum List

Back