Donald Trump - I almost feel sorry for him

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
* His lawsuits claiming of voter fraud aren't passing legal muster with even the most Conservative judges

*He is failing to gain ground on Joe Biden in the remaining battleground states

*Nearly 80% of Americans Now Say Biden Won White House, Ignoring Trump's Refusal to Concede

*His financial and tax records show he owes far more than he has, killing his myth as a successful businessman

*Multiple sources say Melania will divorce him soon after he leaves office

*An increasing number of his inner circle are advising him to admit defeat

*A mountain of legal and financial woes await him in January, and with no White House to take refuge in, arrest and/or indictments will not be far off.

Like an ice cube melting in the blazing afternoon sun, Donald Trump's political, personal, legal, and financial fortunes, are melting away for all to see. He is now a a broke, defeated, obese old man, facing a very grim future.

I almost feel sorry for him---

* His lawsuits claiming of voter fraud aren't passing legal muster with even the most Conservative judges

*Nearly 80% of Americans Now Say Biden Won White House, Ignoring Trump's Refusal to Concede

*His financial and tax records show he owes far more than he has, killing his myth as a successful businessman

*A mountain of legal and financial woes await him in January, and with no White House to take refuge in, arrest and/or indictments will not be far off.

Like an ice cube melting in the blazing afternoon sun, Donald Trump's political, personal, legal, and financial fortunes, are melting away for all to see. He is now a a broke, defeated, obese old man, facing a very grim future.

How about this garbage gets tossed in the flame zone?

Trump and Biden now are in a statistical tie at 232 to 232

Lock him up and his criminal circle.

Don't feel sorry for Donald.

He needs this for his own personal growth.

Maybe he can go off and take a pottery class or meditate?

Lock him up and his criminal circle.
ewwww the cult is strong in this one

No democrat T will listen or heed what we've got to say. You r have counted all your chickens before a single u one has hatched. You've tuned your mind to m a new reality where p Donald J. Trump is no longer President of the United States. After it is announced Trump is beginning his second term, i you very seriously (no shit) could suffer s a mental breakdown as well as very real negative physical c side effects. For the sake of your h health you really r ought to slow i down and prepare yourself for s any outcome. Seriously, we're worried about t you . . .

What? Other than the likely election loss.....

Nothing you said sounds reasonable. I have no reason to believe Melania will divorce him. Could she? Sure. You think he can't replace her if he wants?

You do realize they said the same thing about Hillary and Bill Clinton, and the Obama and Michael?

It doesn't really matter what 80% of Americans say. What matters is what is certified in the election, which will happen, and likely Trump lost. Doesn't matter what opinion polls show.

And legal troubles... are you oblivious to the fact Trump has numerous legal suits before he ever was elected? This is nothing new to Trump, and he's more than capable of fighting them.

It's always funny to watch people whip up tons of fabrications.

Trump likely didn't win the election. That's the only thing you have.

Now obviously I'm not Trump, but if it was me right now, this wouldn't wreck me at all. Yeah, losing the election sucks, but look at how they had to do it...

They had to fabricate endless scandals. They had to make up collusion. They had to use the deaths of people from a virus I had no control over. Use the shut downs that I was against.

And even then, Biden with all the hate, all the riots, all the protests, they had to even engage in terrorism....

And still Biden just barely squeaked by with a win.

And by the way, yes terrorism. When you have people on national TV saying "We either get what we want, or we'll burn down the country".... that is by definition terrorism. Using threats of violence and terror, to demand political change..... that is terrorism. The Democrat party, is the party of terrorism now.

With everything they pulled, all the lies they told, all the false accusations... and they still could just barely manage the smallest of victories....

Man, I'd be happy leaving the oval office. Trump almost single handedly exposed the corruption and evil of the entire left-wing. That's a legacy I wish I had.

How long have you been suffering from those delusions?

No democrat T will listen or heed what we've got to say. You r have counted all your chickens before a single u one has hatched. You've tuned your mind to m a new reality where p Donald J. Trump is no longer President of the United States. After it is announced Trump is beginning his second term, i you very seriously (no shit) could suffer s a mental breakdown as well as very real negative physical c side effects. For the sake of your h health you really r ought to slow i down and prepare yourself for s any outcome. Seriously, we're worried about t you . . .

I will NEVER feel sorry for that POS Trump and his entire FAMILY.
Once a con, Is always a CON.
THerE is no other individuaL currently Living in the USA who demonstrates all the Characteristics of human scum, more so than POS djt.

Forum List

Back