Donald Trump Has Publicly Denounced White Supremacists 19 TIMES, Here Are All Those 19 Times

Stop defending for shit that never happened.............this is what they do............

They make shit up .......throw it at a wall and if it sticks they go with it............this is how they troll............

Now ............why the hell did a gas company hire a COKE HEAD in Urkraine...........that is the real deal.

smtrump1.jpg

The MSM aka disgusting filthy human SLUGS keep pushing the HORSECRAP that The Donald not only supports White Supremacists but also hints that he IS a White Supremacist who probably is literally holding White Supremacist Rallies in the obviously racist named WHITE House and is plotting ways of resuming mass lynchings of Blacks because as you know The Donald is LITERALLY Hitler or whatever :rolleyes-41:

You also have Joe "Advanced Brain Rotting Disease" Biden and Kamala "Sloppy Seconds" Harris out there repeating like parrots the same HORSECRAP and all the Social LOSERS on Twitter babbling away about how The Donald is a White Supremacist and is LITERALLY Hitler :cuckoo:

Well The Donald has in public denounced White Supremacists on current count 19 times, going ALL the way back to the year 2000 and all the way forward to now in 2020 and below you can hear him do all these 19 times denouncing White Supremacists. The below video is 3 minutes and 52 seconds:

Always after the fact and when it's been pointed out to him that he messed up. Never at the moment when it matters. One of his greatest failings.

I guess you've forgotten the Central Park 5, huh?
:rolleyes:

What the fuck would a low IQ easily brainwashed moron who lacks critical thinking skills like you possibly know about the Central Park 5 case?

Because I was alive when it went down Mohammed.
And all you've got is your talking points.

I was alive too, jackass. I've also seen the interviews where they confessed and turned each other in. I recall them trying to minimize their own responsibility, one by saying it was only his first rape, another by saying he couldn't get it in. I've read the testimony of the eyewitnesses and victims.

Why the hell would you even bring up the Central Park 5 in a thread bout Trump denouncing white supremacy. Explain why you feel it's on topic?

The MSM aka disgusting filthy human SLUGS keep pushing the HORSECRAP that The Donald not only supports White Supremacists but also hints that he IS a White Supremacist who probably is literally holding White Supremacist Rallies in the obviously racist named WHITE House and is plotting ways of resuming mass lynchings of Blacks because as you know The Donald is LITERALLY Hitler or whatever :rolleyes-41:

You also have Joe "Advanced Brain Rotting Disease" Biden and Kamala "Sloppy Seconds" Harris out there repeating like parrots the same HORSECRAP and all the Social LOSERS on Twitter babbling away about how The Donald is a White Supremacist and is LITERALLY Hitler :cuckoo:

Well The Donald has in public denounced White Supremacists on current count 19 times, going ALL the way back to the year 2000 and all the way forward to now in 2020 and below you can hear him do all these 19 times denouncing White Supremacists. The below video is 3 minutes and 52 seconds:

Always after the fact and when it's been pointed out to him that he messed up. Never at the moment when it matters. One of his greatest failings.

What the fuck would a low IQ easily brainwashed moron who lacks critical thinking skills like you possibly know about the Central Park 5 case?

I was alive too, jackass. I've also seen the interviews where they confessed and turned each other in. I recall them trying to minimize their own responsibility, one by saying it was only his first rape, another by saying he couldn't get it in. I've read the testimony of the eyewitnesses and victims.

Why the hell would you even bring up the Central Park 5 in a thread bout Trump denouncing white supremacy. Explain why you feel it's on topic?

Well then..turdblossom..they were coerced into their confessions. I bring it up because it speaks to your lord and saviors early bigotry. the Central Park 5 were exonerated. Unlike your savior. His daddy bred the white supremacy in him.

Trump has DENOUNCED white supremacy OVER & OVER but the media is NEVER satisfied!!

The media is so DELUSIONAL about race they make it seem like we're living in Apartheid South Africa or Hitler's SS runs the government or something! It's sheer INSANITY & FEAR mongering!!

There are more black MILLIONAIRES and BILLIONAIRES in America than ANY other nation in earth!! That would NEVER happen if America was TRULY a white supremacist nation!!

Always after the fact and when it's been pointed out to him that he messed up. Never at the moment when it matters. One of his greatest failings. That's because he's not a politician. He's an entertainer.

It is well documented in the central park 5 case that the murderers that were caught actually did rape and kill the woman. No doubt, this moron wants all rapists and murderers go free, especially the black ones.

Trump has condemned extremists again and again. Biden has NEVER condemned Antifa and kneels for BLM. He has also agreed to defund the cops and pack the courts. He is an anti-American dangerous extremist.

Although to those without hair Biden could be harmless.

All this does is confirm for me that most Trump supporters like you..are all about Make America White Again. We hate dark people! That's why you support him...or at least, the main reason you do.

Democrats HATE WHITES, the White Democrats are Self-Hating Whites, the Democrat Party sees WHITES as The Enemy, the Democrat Party are the RACISTS.

"Make America White Again" that you even make this comment illustrates that you are a racist because YOU want Whites to be the minority and America handed over to Third World Shitholers, which is why like ALL on the Left EVERYWHERE your crowd are fanatical about Open Borders and Unlimited MASS Immigration from Third World Nations.

I wish Trump OR Pence reminded everyone that Biden is for OPEN borders & REFUSES to deport ANYONE(except MURDERERS) & wants to give FREE healthcare to ILLEGAL aliens!!

Well then..turdblossom..they were coerced into their confessions. I bring it up because it speaks to your lord and saviors early bigotry. the Central Park 5 were exonerated. Unlike your savior. His daddy bred the white supremacy in him.
The Central Park 5 were all convicted by a jury of their peers, dumbass. And you have shown no evidence that the 4 who confessed were coerced into confessing. I've studied interrogation films of a lot of false confessions, and in these cases, none of their confessions show any hallmarks of that. Plus there were several eyewitnesses who corroborated details.

No indications of bigotry whatsoever in this case, except by the Central Park 5 and their gang of fellow thugs who were specifically targeting victims because of their race.

Everyone involved in vacating the jury's decision, many years later, for no sound logical reason, and then handing out millions of taxpayer dollars to the perps and their lawyers needs to be investigated by the feds. That just stinks of corruption.

And what does Trump have to do with it anyways? You still haven't explained that.

I say Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a racist for being responsible for black genocide vis abortion.

Forum List

Back