Donald Trump has left the world stage. Few will miss him

I can't wait to read his next book.

Thank you President Trump! You are a great American hero and the best President of my lifetime.

:hyper::dance::banana::mm::happy-1::bow3::twirl:

That's because you're an idiot.
And yet you actually think the following:
1) Trump is the Greatest President, not only in your lifetime, but in History.

Greatest what? Is that a sick joke.
2) Biden colluded w/Foreign Governments, from anything about elections to business dealings, but trump didn't.

Only in the minds of Trump Humpers.
3) This election was stolen from trump, yet (R) still gained seats in the House.

That shows your premise is bullshit.
4) Trump tells the TRUTH.........lollloooolololllol.
5) The Biden Family is the crime family, whereas the trump family is innocent and has been picked on for 4 years.

Amirite?????

That is a good fairytale.
Superbadspeller, you haven't a clue as to all the fuckery that was in play during this joke of an election.

Daleusmell, you Trump Humpers are just butt hurt that your savior will be packing up.in
January.

View attachment 421406

Fraud that was so blatant that had it been done to a leftard?

Is that why so many Republicans won. You Trump Humpers are just making excuses.

View attachment 421407

You and those like you would be rioting and looting in the streets screaming for justice as you all helped yourselves to the "five finger discount". So spare us all the bullshit, m'kay?

Stop crying like a little bitch and say, "President Biden".
I don't participate in the election process of this corporate entity that has fooled dumb asses like you that believe it is a legitimate governmental body. Anyone that has bucked the status quo like JFK and Trump have had their goons to attack them.

BTW, you have some nerve bitching about the complaints over this fraudulent election given the pissing, moaning and temper tantrum throwing the leftard clown of commie clowns have done including the random attacks on people that wore a MAGA hat the last four years. I know that you believe that you have "won" something. I know that you believe that America is on the verge of becoming a commie utopia but the irony of it all is that once the realization smacks you upside your head? You will find out that you got played for a sucker.

lol ... can you say PRESIDENT biden?

i know you can.

You mean Joe Biden*, that asshole who once ran for President?

I seem to remember hearing something about him awhile ago. Wasn't he that idiot who took money from Russian, Ukraine, and China? The same one whose crackhead son fucked his sister in law and his 14 year-old niece?

Tsk tsk.

View attachment 420726
When that jit bag gets more and more children killed in wars there will be vengeance against you. Blue cities must be exterminated. You evil ph uks!

bite me.

Thank you President Trump! You are a great American hero and the best President of my lifetime.

2) Biden colluded w/Foreign Governments, from anything about elections to business dealings, but trump didn't.

3) This election was stolen from trump, yet (R) still gained seats in the House.

5) The Biden Family is the crime family, whereas the trump family is innocent and has been picked on for 4 years.

Amirite?????

Superbadspeller, you haven't a clue as to all the fuckery that was in play during this joke of an election.

Daleusmell, you Trump Humpers are just butt hurt that your savior will be packing up.in
January.

View attachment 421406

View attachment 421407

You and those like you would be rioting and looting in the streets screaming for justice as you all helped yourselves to the "five finger discount". So spare us all the bullshit, m'kay?

I don't participate in the election process of this corporate entity that has fooled dumb asses like you that believe it is a legitimate governmental body. Anyone that has bucked the status quo like JFK and Trump have had their goons to attack them.

BTW, you have some nerve bitching about the complaints over this fraudulent election given the pissing, moaning and temper tantrum throwing the leftard clown of commie clowns have done including the random attacks on people that wore a MAGA hat the last four years. I know that you believe that you have "won" something. I know that you believe that America is on the verge of becoming a commie utopia but the irony of it all is that once the realization smacks you upside your head? You will find out that you got played for a sucker.

Trying to put Trump in the same sentence with JGK is a joke. The only thing that MAGA hat is good for now is taking a shit in it. All we have done, meaning the folks who voted for Biden is get rid of a egotistical, arrogant, race baiting, narcissist. If Biden doesn't step and perform in 4 years his ass will be history as well.

Amirite?????

January.

View attachment 421406

View attachment 421407

Trying to put Trump in the same sentence with JGK is a joke. The only thing that MAGA hat is good for now is taking a shit in it. All we have done, meaning the folks who voted for Biden is get rid of a egotistical, arrogant, race baiting, narcissist. If Biden doesn't step and perform in 4 years his ass will be history as well.
Did I stutter, dumb ass? Did I use too many multi-syllable words for you to understand? I have to admit that I lack the ability to speak "jive" but then again I avoid the ghetto scene when possible. Your masters have kept you on the plantation and have warned about what perils await those with "rabbit" in their blood should they stray too far from the other sheeple. I wonder if it has ever crossed your mind and questioned the treatment white commies dish out on blacks that see the nature of the cage and don't wish to be a drone in the hive of the commie faction. Do you show the same disdain for those that share the same skin tint as your white "liberal " masters that believe that blacks that dare to question the legitimacy claim that they OWN the black vote while catering to illegals and their anchor babies that hurt any and all that are at the lower rungs of the economic ladder? You are an obedient little slave that is in their back pocket and have turned their attention towards the third world illegals because as a negro-man? You shan't stray......

I dare any leftard to take umbrage with my recent purchase of a "F--K Biden, F--k the BLM t-shirts that will arrive shortly. I bet that this could be a revenue raising endeavor.

I know that "gangsta wannabes" like yourself will humbly bow and wouldn't take the chance of getting an ass-kicking or getting "gutted" for bowing up........at heart? Those like yourself are worthless and have no strength in their convictions when the rubber meets the road. I eagerly await the first time that some commie pussy walks up to me to tell me how "offended" they are by my attire. They will end up walking away meekly while questioning the decision for accosting a total stranger.. It will not be a pleasant sight to come accross, SuperbadPunkinpuss"

The people that will not miss him are the foreign welfare queens that fuck America whenever we have weak leadership.

The Chinese are damn glad. Their lackey Biden will be in the White House. Their payoff money to Hunter The Bag Man will reap them untold riches. The Big Guy will be in charge of America's foreign policy and they couldn't be more pleased. Jobs and technology will be flooding in just like during the Obama/Biden administration and they couldn't be more please. From their perspective Trump was a meannie for looking after America's interest.

Needless to say, Trump cult members and sycophants will respond that they don’t care what the international community thought of Trump, further illustrating why Trump was unfit to be president and appropriately voted out of office.

I’m an AMERICAN citizen, not a world citizen. I don’t care what the world thinks of anything I or this country do; nor should our Government. The fact that Democrats do care about the international community is one reason I could not, under any circumstance, sipport them.

What a fucking idiot. We became more involved after WWII to stop a WWIII. Trump gave worlds leadership to China & you dumbasses think that was a good thing.,

Amirite?????

January.

View attachment 421406

View attachment 421407

Did I stutter, dumb ass? Did I use too many multi-syllable words for you to understand? I have to admit that I lack the ability to speak "jive" but then again I avoid the ghetto scene when possible. Your masters have kept you on the plantation and have warned about what perils await those with "rabbit" in their blood should they stray too far from the other sheeple. I wonder if it has ever crossed your mind and questioned the treatment white commies dish out on blacks that see the nature of the cage and don't wish to be a drone in the hive of the commie faction. Do you show the same disdain for those that share the same skin tint as your white "liberal " masters that believe that blacks that dare to question the legitimacy claim that they OWN the black vote while catering to illegals and their anchor babies that hurt any and all that are at the lower rungs of the economic ladder? You are an obedient little slave that is in their back pocket and have turned their attention towards the third world illegals because as a negro-man? You shan't stray......

I dare any leftard to take umbrage with my recent purchase of a "F--K Biden, F--k the BLM t-shirts that will arrive shortly. I bet that this could be a revenue raising endeavor.

I know that "gangsta wannabes" like yourself will humbly bow and wouldn't take the chance of getting an ass-kicking or getting "gutted" for bowing up........at heart? Those like yourself are worthless and have no strength in their convictions when the rubber meets the road. I eagerly await the first time that some commie pussy walks up to me to tell me how "offended" they are by my attire. They will end up walking away meekly while questioning the decision for accosting a total stranger.. It will not be a pleasant sight to come accross, SuperbadPunkinpuss"

Come on DaleSucksShit, you are talking loud and not saying shit. How is that for "jive" you racist POS.

Amirite?????

January.

View attachment 421406

View attachment 421407

Come on DaleSucksShit, you are talking loud and not saying shit. How is that for "jive" you racist POS.

I've heard more convincing Ebonics coming from a 12 year old white school girl. You need to polish up on your jive-speak, homey.

:laughing0301:

Amirite?????

January.

View attachment 421406

View attachment 421407

I've heard more convincing Ebonics coming from a 12 year old white school girl. You need to polish up on your jive-speak, homey.

Man the racist are out in droves today.

Amirite?????

January.

View attachment 421406

View attachment 421407

Man the racist are out in droves today.

Lighten up Rufus. You have every right to make as much fun of my race, as I do of yours. I promise I won't go on a rampages and loot any stores if you call be a "cracker" or a "honkey."

Ya gotta have a sense of humor about yourself.

‘As stage exits go Donald Trump's departure was something of a whimper, the US President leaving the top table of global G20 leaders to play golf.

Trump has been out of kilter with the global mood since he first took office preaching his "America first, fair, not free trade" brand of nationalist isolationist hubris.

Now, as his time in office draws to a close, despite his refusal to publicly accept the reality of the US election results, the combined unspoken message from the world's leaders is: don't let the door hit you on the way out.’

Needless to say, Trump cult members and sycophants will respond that they don’t care what the international community thought of Trump, further illustrating why Trump was unfit to be president and appropriately voted out of office.
If he fulfills his campaign promise to end the war in Afghanistan, would you support him?

A Good Deed from the Wicked Witch? Actually Ending the War in Afghanistan - CounterPunch.org

"As a practical matter, the odds of Trump actually ending the U.S. military presence in Afghanistan between now and his departure from office are nil.

"The logistical challenges are daunting, especially given that the pick-up team now running the Pentagon is made up of something other than all-stars.

"And the generals will surely drag their feet, while mobilizing allies not just in the punditocracy but in the Republican Party itself."

I know that you believe that America is on the verge of becoming a commie utopia but the irony of it all is that once the realization smacks you upside your head? You will find out that you got played for a sucker.

Did you Cult45 fuck nuggets lose? That's more than good enough.

^ ' Cult45 fuck nuggets ' ????????? :lmao:

:clap::clap::clap:

Real Americans will miss him. The commies, welfare queens, Illegals and Moon Bats will love to see him go but they are shitheads so who cares?

Biden's Chicom buddies will really be glad to see him go. Their investment in Hunter Biden really paid off.

The US is the laughing stock of the world not strongly reelecting the best President the US had in modern times.

‘As stage exits go Donald Trump's departure was something of a whimper, the US President leaving the top table of global G20 leaders to play golf.

Trump has been out of kilter with the global mood since he first took office preaching his "America first, fair, not free trade" brand of nationalist isolationist hubris.

Now, as his time in office draws to a close, despite his refusal to publicly accept the reality of the US election results, the combined unspoken message from the world's leaders is: don't let the door hit you on the way out.’

Americans will certainly miss him. We are the world's retarded cash donor again. Thank goodness Trump will overcome the voter fraud, and people will not be bled dry by the rest of the world.

Well, I'll miss Trump. He was colorful and thought-provoking, and more importantly had great policy ideas that he actually carried out. He'd have been in like Flynn for another term if COVID hadn't shown up. The economy was doing so well --- now the governors (not Trump) have ruined the economy and Biden will presumably bring in the communists. :(

Forum List

Back