Donald Trump has left the world stage. Few will miss him

‘As stage exits go Donald Trump's departure was something of a whimper, the US President leaving the top table of global G20 leaders to play golf.

Trump has been out of kilter with the global mood since he first took office preaching his "America first, fair, not free trade" brand of nationalist isolationist hubris.

Now, as his time in office draws to a close, despite his refusal to publicly accept the reality of the US election results, the combined unspoken message from the world's leaders is: don't let the door hit you on the way out.’

Needless to say, Trump cult members and sycophants will respond that they don’t care what the international community thought of Trump, further illustrating why Trump was unfit to be president and appropriately voted out of office.
I guarantee everyone of us will miss him after two months of Joe Biden...when Joe puts us back into Syria and Iraq and soldiers start dying again and the attacks on our soil pick back up and when China takes us over as the biggest military power in the world and retakes our jobs....you bet your liberal smelly ass you will miss him....

lol ... can you say PRESIDENT biden?

i know you can.

You mean Joe Biden*, that asshole who once ran for President?

I seem to remember hearing something about him awhile ago. Wasn't he that idiot who took money from Russian, Ukraine, and China? The same one whose crackhead son fucked his sister in law and his 14 year-old niece?

Tsk tsk.

1606178940003.jpeg

i know you can.

I seem to remember hearing something about him awhile ago. Wasn't he that idiot who took money from Russian, Ukraine, and China? The same one whose crackhead son fucked his sister in law and his 14 year-old niece?

Tsk tsk.

View attachment 420726

A daughter showing teenage affection for her father doesn't constitute any fucking. Nor is Trump a crack-smoking perverted fiend, like Hunter Biden.

Obviously you're too stupid to see the difference, aren't you?

‘As stage exits go Donald Trump's departure was something of a whimper, the US President leaving the top table of global G20 leaders to play golf.

Trump has been out of kilter with the global mood since he first took office preaching his "America first, fair, not free trade" brand of nationalist isolationist hubris.

Now, as his time in office draws to a close, despite his refusal to publicly accept the reality of the US election results, the combined unspoken message from the world's leaders is: don't let the door hit you on the way out.’

Needless to say, Trump cult members and sycophants will respond that they don’t care what the international community thought of Trump, further illustrating why Trump was unfit to be president and appropriately voted out of office.

You guys are like all those idiots in the 1930s raving about that guy "adolf" who was coming to power in Germany............you really don't understand what is going on...

I guarantee everyone of us will miss him after two months of Joe Biden...when Joe puts us back into Syria and Iraq and soldiers start dying again and the attacks on our soil pick back up and when China takes us over as the biggest military power in the world and retakes our jobs....you bet your liberal smelly ass you will miss him....

I don't think 'guarantee' means what you think it means.

The word you're looking for is 'imagine'. You know, when you make things up in your head, or fantasize about things that won't be.

Like....a second Trump term.

I’m an AMERICAN citizen, not a world citizen. I don’t care what the world thinks of anything I or this country do;

We know you don't, hayseed. But here's the conspiracy: maybe your opinion never matters. :itsok:

nor should our Government

Not up to you, Cult boy.

The fact that Democrats do care about the international community is one reason I could not, under any circumstance, sipport them.

Don't sipport them then. Who gives a fuck.

You damn fools have tried to make a president of a senile chronic liar who has already taken millions from the USA's enemies. You will stop cheering if he raises your taxes, puts Americans out of work and confiscates your guns. He also wants to give free medical care to illegal aliens, and spend billions to wipe out the oil and gas industry. You did all this because you don't like Trump's personality????

All of that partisan verbal vomit is non factual Orange propaganda bullshit. Loser stuff.

Trump is a moron only exceeded in idiocy by those who follow him. He won’t be missed. Biden may go down as the greatest president of this century by merely picking up the pieces Trump left behind.

Finally the globalists around the planet can get back to selling their souls to Communist China, and start some new wars. Four years without new wars was too much to bear.
:crybaby:

Finally the globalists around the planet can get back to selling their souls to Communist China, and start some new wars. Four years without new wars was too much to bear.
:crybaby:
Can’t refute the facts?

i know you can.

Tsk tsk.

View attachment 420726

A daughter showing teenage affection for her father doesn't constitute any fucking. Nor is Trump a crack-smoking perverted fiend, like Hunter Biden.

Obviously you're too stupid to see the difference, aren't you?

images

lol ... sure. you go with that.

Last edited:
I can't wait to read his next book.

Thank you President Trump! You are a great American hero and the best President of my lifetime.

:hyper::dance::banana::mm::happy-1::bow3::twirl:

That's because you're an idiot.
And yet you actually think the following:
1) Trump is the Greatest President, not only in your lifetime, but in History.
2) Biden colluded w/Foreign Governments, from anything about elections to business dealings, but trump didn't.
3) This election was stolen from trump, yet (R) still gained seats in the House.
4) Trump tells the TRUTH.........lollloooolololllol.
5) The Biden Family is the crime family, whereas the trump family is innocent and has been picked on for 4 years.

Amirite?????

He leaves behind a country with food lines, COVID testing lines, shuttered businesses, and a world devoid of American leadership. It will take generations to clean up the pile of excrement that trump is leaving behind.

Thank you President Trump! You are a great American hero and the best President of my lifetime.

The book will be a color by numbers book. Historians are already placing trump as the worst president in US History. He is a man that lied continuously to the American people. The one lie that did him in, was his lie about COVID-19. He lied bald faced about the severity of the virus. HE PAID....HE LOST....GET OVER IT!

i know you can.

Tsk tsk.

View attachment 420726
When that jit bag gets more and more children killed in wars there will be vengeance against you. Blue cities must be exterminated. You evil ph uks!

Greatest what? Is that a sick joke.
2) Biden colluded w/Foreign Governments, from anything about elections to business dealings, but trump didn't.

Only in the minds of Trump Humpers.
3) This election was stolen from trump, yet (R) still gained seats in the House.

That shows your premise is bullshit.
5) The Biden Family is the crime family, whereas the trump family is innocent and has been picked on for 4 years.

Amirite?????

That is a good fairytale.

Amirite?????

Superbadspeller, you haven't a clue as to all the fuckery that was in play during this joke of an election. Fraud that was so blatant that had it been done to a leftard? You and those like you would be rioting and looting in the streets screaming for justice as you all helped yourselves to the "five finger discount". So spare us all the bullshit, m'kay?

Amirite?????

Superbadspeller, you haven't a clue as to all the fuckery that was in play during this joke of an election.

Daleusmell, you Trump Humpers are just butt hurt that your savior will be packing up.in
January.

123_1(3).jpeg

Fraud that was so blatant that had it been done to a leftard?

Is that why so many Republicans won. You Trump Humpers are just making excuses.

123_1(1).jpeg

You and those like you would be rioting and looting in the streets screaming for justice as you all helped yourselves to the "five finger discount". So spare us all the bullshit, m'kay?

Stop crying like a little bitch and say, "President Biden".

Forum List

Back