Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo Corleone

You know what would be a huge irony?

If you graduated from Lakota High School. That would mean you were schooled by Lakota...

Nope Delaware Hayes.....grew up in Worthington went to Delaware in high school

but you need to tell your boys to do some basic research and to read and comprehend before posting.

My boys? I'm from Ohio. 45073 zip code is Monroe in Butler County. I lived in Franklin (45005) and Springboro (45055). Lakota East and West are in West Chester just south of Monroe. I didn't care about all the other possible zip codes, because I just thought it would be funny if you went to one of those high schools since you have "Lakhota's my *****" in your avatar...

Oh nice, I have a friend who lives in Springfield....I love the Dayton area......Cincinnatti is pretty fun as well......I've got a few friends that moved to hamilton county after high school.

But my post was I thought you were a lefty and for that idiot to call me a confederate is hilarious....I mean they really don't even think....at all...it's just so sad.

What city are you in now? I'm in Memphis, TN. It's a lot different, but it's pretty cool in a lot of ways.

I live on the KY/TN border. It's a huge culture clash of meth head hillbillies and rich Baptist. University of the Cumberlands is an expensive ass Baptist college. The city I live in was dry up until a couple years ago, and just last fall started having alcohol sales in stores. At one point Williamsburg had the highest millionaires per capita of any city in the U.S., all of whom were part of the college.

When I first graduated from Springboro, I had a full scholarship to OSU, and went there for a year and a half. I used to know a lot about Columbus, including Gahanna, Reynoldsburg (Tomato Festival), and all those cities up there. My cousin lives up there with her husband now and they own a Brazilian Jujitsu school.

Nice, OSU is such a great school, but it is a bitch to navigate....My brother went to William carey, I think we saw them play Cumberland in the 90s. It's NAIA I Think. Yeah Gahanna, Reynoldsburg and Hilliard are really nice, not a huge fan of Obetz, but my stomping ground was mostly Worthington, Westerville and Upper Arlington. And I will not mess with your cousin and her husband

University of the Cumberlands football team had a guy a couple years ago break the NFL combine record for the fastest 40 time.

Wendall Williams Records 4.19 40-Yard Dash at NFL Regional Combine

youre the one said I was born in confederate country...so you don't know your shit....it's in my name.....jesus you're dumb
yeah you guys are Neville chamberlains...you appease the crazy dictator...while he continues building up his military and now a nuclear arsenal.......you're afraid of confrontation.....aka you're a pussy.

Ehh no .. HERE is what I said:

Buck gets "Winner" rating for bragging about Toxic Turd Trump's "bullying".
THAT's the way we treat our allies, enemies, and those of us with the misfortune of not being born white in the shadow of a Confederate Flag.​

I got it Bucky - There are also racists who fly confederate flags in New York and California. Btw, I would NOT suggest that all Trump voters/supporters are racists. But all racists are Trump supporters! :D
Uh untrue......most of the Nation of Islam, Black Panthers and BLM folks are not Trumpers. As far as whitey ones, you guys elect Klansmen to the senate we don't. Not to mention all the jew haters on the left.......

but you need to tell your boys to do some basic research and to read and comprehend before posting.

My boys? I'm from Ohio. 45073 zip code is Monroe in Butler County. I lived in Franklin (45005) and Springboro (45055). Lakota East and West are in West Chester just south of Monroe. I didn't care about all the other possible zip codes, because I just thought it would be funny if you went to one of those high schools since you have "Lakhota's my *****" in your avatar...

Oh nice, I have a friend who lives in Springfield....I love the Dayton area......Cincinnatti is pretty fun as well......I've got a few friends that moved to hamilton county after high school.

But my post was I thought you were a lefty and for that idiot to call me a confederate is hilarious....I mean they really don't even think....at all...it's just so sad.

What city are you in now? I'm in Memphis, TN. It's a lot different, but it's pretty cool in a lot of ways.

I live on the KY/TN border. It's a huge culture clash of meth head hillbillies and rich Baptist. University of the Cumberlands is an expensive ass Baptist college. The city I live in was dry up until a couple years ago, and just last fall started having alcohol sales in stores. At one point Williamsburg had the highest millionaires per capita of any city in the U.S., all of whom were part of the college.

When I first graduated from Springboro, I had a full scholarship to OSU, and went there for a year and a half. I used to know a lot about Columbus, including Gahanna, Reynoldsburg (Tomato Festival), and all those cities up there. My cousin lives up there with her husband now and they own a Brazilian Jujitsu school.

Nice, OSU is such a great school, but it is a bitch to navigate....My brother went to William carey, I think we saw them play Cumberland in the 90s. It's NAIA I Think. Yeah Gahanna, Reynoldsburg and Hilliard are really nice, not a huge fan of Obetz, but my stomping ground was mostly Worthington, Westerville and Upper Arlington. And I will not mess with your cousin and her husband

University of the Cumberlands football team had a guy a couple years ago break the NFL combine record for the fastest 40 time.

Wow, that's fast....really fast.....

:offtopic:

:offtopic:

youre right, we stopped bashing people and were talking like normal folks...our bad.....I Think we covered the topic pretty well.......

Ahhh finally something of substance that I can sink my teeth into although still no documentation. Anyway, it is an interesting issue and I’ll admit that I didn’t really know how immigration effects American worker so I decided to do some homework. What I found is that it is complicated and there is a lot more to it that “kick them all out and help Americans”

Before I go on, let me say that I am concerned about all people- especially working people- and that included immigrants who may have been in this country for decades. They have as much of a right to economic security as those who have had the good fortune to be born here. So sue me.

Now, I found this interesting article that seems to be well balanced and objective:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-immigration-economy-unemployment-jobs-214216

Selected excerpts with commentary

So that is my first learning experience. It goes on….

Very interesting. At this point it seems that I’m making your case

Humm ……, more damaging evidence against my pro – immigrant philosophy. Here is more:

Maybe Trump might want to rethink his immigration policy since, by getting rid of them, he would be reversing this upward redistribution of wealth. But, I don’t think that he is really smart enough to have considered any of this..

Now, I’m not so sure about the veracity of this next passage

If we are talking about the undocumented, I do not believe that they are receiving much at all in the ay of taxpayer funded services. It goes on….

So there you have it. It seems that Trump might unwittingly be helping some lower end American workers but there is the potential of harm to his rich friends. Very interesting. Too bad that this thread is not about immigration, but rather, Trumps mental defects. On the other hand, maybe this is just more proof that he is and idiot driven by impulse and animus with no real core values or intellectual curiosity
It's not complicated at all.
Almost every agency that reports on this is under the thumb of some corporate donor.
When GW Bush changed the law that US firms no longer need to interview X number of Americans within X time frame, thousands of Americans in IT and other fields found themselves unemployed.
All the Americans in construction on Long Island went belly up; yes, of course the owner stayed in business by dumping his workers who were citizens and going the "Home Depot" route.
There were no web sites owned by individuals where anybody could get the word out.
And, in fact, since most people and businesses want the cheapest labor possible, nobody really cared.

Then there's the Dream Act which states that even non-Indian Attorneys are morons and then Globalist Mark Levin goes all bananas that we need to be "NATIONALISTS!".
Mark Levin, yet Conservative Talk Show another piece of shit.

To be honest, all those studies are complete bullshit, but I am happy to report that I see Americans being hired on Wall Street, at Tech Firms and working in construction.
And that's why all those, under and unemployed moron losers voted for Trump.

Oh, by the way, Google was totally funded by Federal money.
Yes, I actually watched the documentary several years ago.
Holy shit ! What the hell is all of this blather? Still no documentation . Just throwing a bunch of dung at the wall hoping something will stick. YOU are not a very good debater. You can't even respond directly to any of my points.
Documentation?
Are you kidding?
The only thing that exposed our Open Borders, Off-Shoring, Illegal bullshit was the 2008 Crash.
Almost everybody lost their jobs and all the Americans who lost their jobs everywhere were replaced by the laid off H1-Bs that weren't sent home.
Are you like 18 years old?
I am 70 years old since you asked. You continue to make blather about all sorts of shit without providing source, I made an attempt to turn this into an actual intellectual inquiry on the subject of the effects of immigration but posting articles with commentary. You - who accuse me of being a poor debater- obviously don't understand what debating is or that you have to back up your claims with solid facts. . BTW, what the 2008 crash exposed was the stupidity of deregulation. With Trump, sooner or later it will all come crashing down again.
If you're 70 and don't know the ramifications of the 2008 crash you must live a very secluded and sedate life and we have nothing left to discuss since I won't discuss the feds' bullshit statistics.
Ad Hominem You're not a very good debator

It's not complicated at all.
Almost every agency that reports on this is under the thumb of some corporate donor.
When GW Bush changed the law that US firms no longer need to interview X number of Americans within X time frame, thousands of Americans in IT and other fields found themselves unemployed.
All the Americans in construction on Long Island went belly up; yes, of course the owner stayed in business by dumping his workers who were citizens and going the "Home Depot" route.
There were no web sites owned by individuals where anybody could get the word out.
And, in fact, since most people and businesses want the cheapest labor possible, nobody really cared.

Then there's the Dream Act which states that even non-Indian Attorneys are morons and then Globalist Mark Levin goes all bananas that we need to be "NATIONALISTS!".
Mark Levin, yet Conservative Talk Show another piece of shit.

To be honest, all those studies are complete bullshit, but I am happy to report that I see Americans being hired on Wall Street, at Tech Firms and working in construction.
And that's why all those, under and unemployed moron losers voted for Trump.

Oh, by the way, Google was totally funded by Federal money.
Yes, I actually watched the documentary several years ago.
Holy shit ! What the hell is all of this blather? Still no documentation . Just throwing a bunch of dung at the wall hoping something will stick. YOU are not a very good debater. You can't even respond directly to any of my points.
Documentation?
Are you kidding?
The only thing that exposed our Open Borders, Off-Shoring, Illegal bullshit was the 2008 Crash.
Almost everybody lost their jobs and all the Americans who lost their jobs everywhere were replaced by the laid off H1-Bs that weren't sent home.
I am 70 years old since you asked. You continue to make blather about all sorts of shit without providing source, I made an attempt to turn this into an actual intellectual inquiry on the subject of the effects of immigration but posting articles with commentary. You - who accuse me of being a poor debater- obviously don't understand what debating is or that you have to back up your claims with solid facts. . BTW, what the 2008 crash exposed was the stupidity of deregulation. With Trump, sooner or later it will all come crashing down again.
If you're 70 and don't know the ramifications of the 2008 crash you must live a very secluded and sedate life and we have nothing left to discuss since I won't discuss the feds' bullshit statistics.
Please explain how 2009 passed you by.

Uh untrue......most of the Nation of Islam, Black Panthers and BLM folks are not Trumpers. As far as whitey ones, you guys elect Klansmen to the senate we don't. Not to mention all the jew haters on the left.......

Ha! Love it when I get the Pee Wee (I know you are but what am I?) - Epic case right there folks.

Look, I don't pretend to know whether you personally have bigotry in your heart. I don't pretend to know which of the 1 in 3 Americans currently under his spell are motivated by the frequent dog whistles. I also don't know if DJT was personally involved with sharing information with Russians, but am fairly sure there is a solid case for Obstruction.

What I know as an absolute truth? If his flock care about their country - at some point they will need to admit that the man is unfit and unraveling.

Last edited:
Documentation?
Are you kidding?

:bsflag:

Look pal, I 'm not playing your silly ass tit for tat game and waste my time trying to guess what the fuck you mean. State your argument -whatever the hell it is and back it up with documented facts - or go away. And you have the nerve to tell me that I don't debate well.

Documentation?
Are you kidding?

:bsflag:

Look pal, I 'm not playing your silly ass tit for tat game and waste my time trying to guess what the fuck you mean. State your argument -whatever the hell it is and back it up with documented facts - or go away. And you have the nerve to tell me that I don't debate well.
I congratulate you on missing 2009.
You must have had tons of Puts or shorted the market.

Ha! Love it when I get the Pee Wee (I know you are but what am I?) - Epic case right there folks.

Look, I don't pretend to know whether you personally have bigotry in your heart. I don't pretend to know which of the 1 in 3 Americans currently under his spell are motivated by the frequent dog whistles. I also don't know if DJT was personally involved with sharing information with Russians, but am fairly sure there is a solid case for Obstruction.

What I know as an absolute truth? If his flock care about their country - at some point they will need to admit that the man is unfit and unraveling.
I did, about Obama....things are going much better now
we're kicking people out of the country that shouldn't be here
were cutting taxes
we repealed the obamacare mandate
we have constitutional judges
we are doing well.......and I didn't even mention the economy
now if you guys don't force us to loan to people that cant pay their mortgages...we'll be just fine

Forum List

Back