Donald Trump Goes Full Fredo Corleone

Yeah, but most of them are from right wing worshippers claiming that he is one.

Nah he says he is,,,prove him wrong

He graduated from Penn, where did you get your degree?

So, by this standard Obama is even more of a genius than Trump since he got his degree from Harvard?

Obama didn't "get" his degree from Harvard. It was handed out to him along with all the other Affirmative Action students.

Even with the nice shiny framed piece of paper to hang on the wall, his true intelligence was equivalent to that of a bucket of spit.

Fucking Trump zealots. Trump got his degree due to daddy's money, nothing else. He would not have even gotten into Wharton if not for his daddy.

Amazing how much Trump and Obama are alike
Hold on there just a minute Ranger - Obama inherited NOTHING from his Daddy let alone millions!

Fact Check: How much help did Trump’s father give his son?
Trump's infamous $1 million loan from his father was apparently just the first of many
Yeah his dad left when he was like 4, went back to Kenya.......

but what does this have to with Trump? Roosevelt was rich as well....your point?

but what does this have to with Trump? Roosevelt was rich as well....your point?

Obama got little from his Daddy but a name ..
Trump got a company and Mega-Millions
Small loan of 1m my ASS
Read Dreams of My Father & NO .. it wasn't written by Bill Ayers :~)

Obama got little from his Daddy but a name ..
Trump got a company and Mega-Millions
Small loan of 1m my ASS
Read Dreams of My Father & NO .. it wasn't written by Bill Ayers :~)

Youre right his dad was a deadbeat piece of shit......
he got where he was by affirmative action.....and by a fawning press corp that never asked any questions about him.

Trump got millions, made billions by doing something...building, hiring, firing

what did Obama do go directly into government.......he has nothing tangible in his life....it must be sad to get a nobel peace prize for doing nothing at all.

5a50d9242100002c005f761b.jpeg

TRUMP MELTDOWN: I’M ‘A VERY STABLE GENIUS’

You just can't make this shit up. Trump is actually a very unstable idiot.

In fact, the CDC is now prepping us for nuclear war. BTW, none of this is satire - it's fucking REAL.

CDC PLANS NUCLEAR WAR PREP FOR PUBLIC

CDC To Teach The Public How To Prepare For A Nuclear Explosion

5a4ff9ae2100003e005f7558.jpeg

Last edited:
Nah he says he is,,,prove him wrong

He graduated from Penn, where did you get your degree?

So, by this standard Obama is even more of a genius than Trump since he got his degree from Harvard?

Obama didn't "get" his degree from Harvard. It was handed out to him along with all the other Affirmative Action students.

Even with the nice shiny framed piece of paper to hang on the wall, his true intelligence was equivalent to that of a bucket of spit.

Fucking Trump zealots. Trump got his degree due to daddy's money, nothing else. He would not have even gotten into Wharton if not for his daddy.

Hold on there just a minute Ranger - Obama inherited NOTHING from his Daddy let alone millions!

Trump's infamous $1 million loan from his father was apparently just the first of many

Roosevelt was better at managing money. I don't recall him ever declaring bankruptcy.

he also had an understanding that because he had privilege, he had an obligation to regular working people.

Donald has no such sense of responsibility.

As Trump keeps chipping away at the agenda he promised the American people he'd give them.

has THOSE .....Wall paid by Mexico and repeal and replace of the ACA on day one promises coming along, moron?????
Obama promised affordable healthcare, which he didn't do. It also took him a year to get the failure called Obama care passed. Really if Trump doesn't do anything else I'll be happy. Watching liberals transform to children everyday, is very entertaining.
To Liberals, affordable anything is when everyone else is paying for it.

Roosevelt was better at managing money. I don't recall him ever declaring bankruptcy.

he also had an understanding that because he had privilege, he had an obligation to regular working people.

USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy under FDR which led to the gold and silver confiscation of the people under penalty of fines and prison by changing words in the "Trading With The Enemy Act of 1917"....then he pledged our labor as surety against the debt. FDR was a big time piece of shit and a gutless coward that did nothing when it was revealed by General Smedley Butler that a fascist coup had been planned against him. You don't know shit, Shillian..........

jillian are you really this dumb?
how many threads do i have to beat you in?

he didnt declare bankruptcy because he never owened a business.
he got his money and went into government.
if i have to explain further you are really stupid and shouldnt comment on these issues

and trump does help people, in fact hes doing a great fucking job running the country

lowest black unemployment ever
lowest hispanic unemployment ever
highest dow ever
largest taxcut ever
hes gonna secure the borders
removed useless regulation
protecting the unborn from your butchers
bullying and sqeezing nkorea and iran
hes helped millions and will help millions more

wtf do you want

As Trump keeps chipping away at the agenda he promised the American people he'd give them.

has THOSE .....Wall paid by Mexico and repeal and replace of the ACA on day one promises coming along, moron?????
Obama promised affordable healthcare, which he didn't do. It also took him a year to get the failure called Obama care passed. Really if Trump doesn't do anything else I'll be happy. Watching liberals transform to children everyday, is very entertaining.

Who is “everyone else”? Who pays when someone without insurance goes to the ER? Who pays when that person goes on disability and no longer pays taxes when they should not have gotten that sick if they had preventive care? Who pays when people are injured in industrial accidence or by air and water pollution due to lack of registration? YOU do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is “everyone else”? Who pays when someone without insurance goes to the ER? Who pays when that person goes on disability and no longer pays taxes when they should not have gotten that sick if they had preventive care? Who pays when people are injured in industrial accidence or by air and water pollution due to lack of registration? YOU do!!

My taxes go to pay for Illegals using EMs as primary physicians.
Please don't tell me you don't know that.

Yes well, perhaps so. So do mine. So what do you do? Let them die in the street? Never mind. I know how conservatives would answer. A better question is, what percentage of the tax expenditures go to the undocumented vs. everyone else?

But beyond that, how does your comment, in any way , address the point that I made. It is nothing more than a logical fallacy in the form of a red herring intended to divert attention away from the real issue.

Yes well, perhaps so. So do mine. So what do you do? Let them die in the street? Never mind. I know how conservatives would answer. A better question is, what percentage of the tax expenditures go to the undocumented vs. everyone else?

But beyond that, how does your comment, in any way , address the point that I made. It is nothing more than a logical fallacy in the form of a red herring intended to divert attention away from the real issue.
I'm not a Conservative but I have bills to pay and I'm not going to come in short on my Property Taxes to help someone who came in Illegally and rendered people I know unemployed,
You Liberals don't give a shit about all the electricians, plumbers, carpenters, babysitters, etc. who lost everything they had, including their marriages.
Quite honestly, you disgust me.

I'm not a Conservative but I have bills to pay and I'm not going to come in short on my Property Taxes to help someone who came in Illegally and rendered people I know unemployed,
You Liberals don't give a shit about all the electricians, plumbers, carpenters, babysitters, etc. who lost everything they had, including their marriages.

Oh please ! You’re not a conservative?[emoji3][emoji2][emoji3]

Oh please ! You’re not a conservative?[emoji3][emoji2][emoji3]

You're not a very good debater.
I have bills to pay, moron.
I'm getting the feeling you're a limousine Liberal.
And you haven't addressed all the Americans whose lives have been destroyed due to our porous Southern Border.

And you haven't addressed all the Americans whose lives have been destroyed due to our porous Southern Border.

Yes, yes.....ALL our problems stem from those darkies coming across the border....
Get a brain.....

So you admit that you liberals have no intention of letting us keep more of our hard earned pay? So tell me why I'd ever want to vote for one of you again?

What idiots like you "think" that you're keeping from your "hard earned pay" is a damn loan that Trump is borrowing under your name ($1.5 Trillion)......where 3/4 of that loan is going directly into the pockets of the super wealthy......AND, the real kick in the gonads, is that morons like you get to pay that ENTIRE loan back, while the wealthy are exempt, permanently.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3 hours ago

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart...

Compare the above to......

View attachment 170066

“I can handle things. I’m smart! Not like everybody says, like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect!”

So, Trump said he's smart, and Fredo said he's smart, so Trump's like Fredo.

Hillary drinks water on a regular basis. So did the late Jeffery Dahmer. We should search Hillary's freezer for human body parts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back