Donald Trump donated twice to Kamala Harris

Trump likes slutty womens..
Hey, nuthin' wrong with sluts, at the right time AND the right place.
How about before an election when you are trying conspire to secretly pay off the women you have been cheating on your wife with, so the christian right will not find out you are a serial adulterer Pu$$y grabber. Is that the right time and right place?

Yeah, that was huge, shocking news to us about Donald Trump. I know I thought he was a former monk until the newly-Puritan left went into paroxysms of "outrage" over his sexual past. :rolleyes:

Looks like Kamala Harris is a uniter.
Ivanka donated to her too when she was running for AG in California:

It took a whole hour for us to find out that Harris family owned slaves and that she believes Bidens accusers who accuse him of sexual misconduct.

This is wonderful. THANK YOU DEMS.
Her family did not own slaves. Her family consists of a woman raped by a slaveowner who had a kid.

Ok then take it up with her father. Perhaps you know more of the Harris family history than her own dad does.

I won't be taking anything up with her father. That Irishman owned slaves and had sex with female slaves, none of it consensual. Read about Hamilton Brown and you see he was a cruel man who beat his slaves for little or nothing. This reveals his disposition which means he felt he could do whatever he wanted to his property including rape. So as usual you racists are writing disingenuous posts trying to make blacks responsible for slavery.

Maybe this is why Biden picked her. Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.

Its going to be harder for Sleepy Joe to explain why he picked a broad who called him a racist in the campaign for the #2 job. Was she lying when she called him out as a bigot? Or was she telling the truth? Either way, he's screwed.

I want to hear HER explain why she's willing to run with someone she said was a bigot. Racism suddenly doesn't matter if the racist in question gives you a big enough bribe?
Maybe you need to ask yourself why you support a virulent racist and misogynist.

Maybe this is why Biden picked her. Going to be kind of hard to explain away the fact that you donated to her campaign.

Or, maybe THIS is why?
BookerTWashington.jpg

Forum List

Back