Donald Trump Denied Ohio Rally

You confuse your prog friends with America-at-large.
Nope. America at-large encompasses the entire population.

Republicans are a Political Minority.

Unlike other ethnic blocs, the White Vote in America is split... part Republican, part Democrat, part Independent, part apathetic and apolitical.

You need as many Indies and Reagan Democrats as you can lay your hands on, in order to retake the White House again.

You will not get them if you insist on running Trump a second time.

Even given the miserable job that the Dems and Sleepy Old Uncle Joe have done and the damage they're doing, you will not get them if you insist on running Trump again.

January 6, 2021, ensured that.
I doubt you know a single Republican.
Au contraire...

I live in a diverse far suburb of Chicago with a 65-70% White demographic...

I work in a colossus -sized agency that is both diverse and which contains vast legions of veterans, many of whom are conservative-Republican by nature...

A great many of my friends and neighbors and colleagues are Republicans...

Most are REAL Republicans, although some have drifted into the mindless darkness of the Trump Cult and his Big Lie...

I also know (and am aware of) a great many Independents and Reagan Democrats, and I watch the polls more closely than your average citizen...

The Biden Presidency was won fair-and-square, but it was never about Old Joe and his agenda... Joe won because he was Not Trump... and you know that as well as I do...

Why? Because Trump was perceived (rightly so) as an existential threat to American representative democracy, and the Body Politic needed a laxative on November 3, 2020...

That said... a year-and-a-half into the Biden Presidency and America is already in deep $hit and there's no sign of it getting better...

But if you're delusional enough to believe that - once soundly rejected - and now tainted by Insurrection, Sedition and traitorous behaviors - that he can actually win in 2024...

Then you doom all of us to ANOTHER four years of Democratic mismanagement, beyond 2024...

You can win - Big Time - with the so-called Trump Agenda...

You cannot win with Trump himself...

So, for God's sake and that of the Republic,. make peace with that all-but-certain negative outcome and be proactive... fix it BEFORE the fact... choose a better Standard Bearer.

Or foolishly stick with your Pleasant Delusion until the vote comes in and you can no longer pretend... and thereby condemn us to another four years of Dem mismanagement.

Last edited:
Trump is the only one that can deliver on his messages.
I sincerely hope for all our sakes that you are wrong about that.
...Welfare voters do have the right to vote unfortunately, however it doesn't mean we have to bring a ballot to their front door. This next election they will have to drag their lazy asses out to vote which half who voted last election won't do.
OK by me...
DeSantis could do well but he already stated he's not interested in the presidency.
Time changes circumstances and positions. TBD...
...Dementia is losing Independents faster than he's losing his mind...
Disapproving of a job-done or expressing concern over mental vigor is a far cry from pulling the voting lever in favor of a (perceived) autocrat-wannabe.
...That's why Trump would be a great choice for Republicans. During his second election he increased his minority vote, actually double of blacks that voted for him the first time. Dementia and the Communists are bleeding the Hispanic vote and those are easy pickups for Donald Trump. It would be a sure win against Dementia or Whorris
I believe you to be sadly and profoundly wrong about that, but I've already said what I came here to say on that subject... thanks.

Nope. America at-large encompasses the entire population.

Republicans are a Political Minority.

Unlike other ethnic blocs, the White Vote in America is split... part Republican, part Democrat, part Independent, part apathetic and apolitical.

You need as many Indies and Reagan Democrats as you can lay your hands on, in order to retake the White House again.

You will not get them if you insist on running Trump a second time.

Even given the miserable job that the Dems and Sleepy Old Uncle Joe have done and the damage they're doing, you will not get them if you insist on running Trump again.

January 6, 2021, ensured that.

The polls show you are wrong. A majority of Americans don't believe the elections were entirely legit.

As for the rest of your lies:

<YAWN!>

The polls show you are wrong. A majority of Americans don't believe the elections were entirely legit.

As for the rest of your lies:

<YAWN!>
We will know which one of us was right here today, on the morning of Wednesday, November 6, 2024.

You have been warned.

You are dooming us to another four years of Democratic mismanagement.

Do so at your own very great political peril.

We will know which one of us was right here today, on the morning of Wednesday, November 6, 2024.

You have been warned.

If Bidedumb wins a second term I'll eat my tablet.

Even if all that was true, it wouldn't prove that any of his venues presented him with an invoice before his event occured. It's all after-the-fact claims. In other words, it's pure horseshit.
He agreed to pay them before he had his rallies. He's stiffed a lot of cities. He still owes Ohio for his first rally there. Trump is a grifter. That's what he does.

You have been warned.

Aren't you a Democrat?

He agreed to pay them before he had his rallies.

Really? Have you got any proof of that, like an invoice?

He's stiffed a lot of cities. He still owes Ohio for his first rally there. Trump is a grifter. That's what he does.

You have no proof that he stiffed anyone. All you have is whining by sleazy lying Dim mayors.

He agreed to pay them before he had his rallies. He's stiffed a lot of cities. He still owes Ohio for his first rally there. Trump is a grifter. That's what he does.

Given they had no contract you must have been there for the discussions, huh?

If you leftists didn't lie, you'd have nothing to say.

Aren't you a Democrat?
Nope.

I am registered (D) at the moment but vote (R) nearly as often as I vote (D).

And I have no interested in seeing the Democrats retain power in the 2022 mid-terms nor in the 2024 general election.

Assuming that Trump does not run again.

Forum List

Back