Donald Trump + covid-19 versus the truth ... timeline

What I take issue with is the unwillingness of many partisans to either (a) admit the mistakes and blunders of people on their end, and (b) hold their end accountable for them.

Most of what I see from both ends of the spectrum, on a terribly consistent basis, is almost completely one-sided and binary, and I think that kind of chosen behavior is very counter-productive for all of us in the long run.
It's a byproduct of the system. What they think in private may be very different from what they are willing to claim in public on the metaphoric field of combat. Plus...this message board isn't a cross section of the body politic...these are the extremes.

Just like Twitter...this isn't real-life.
Well, here's the problem as I see it: This is just anecdotal, just from what I've seen, but this behavior seems to be spreading. It seems like we're seeing more and more of it all the time. Damn near everything seems to be hyper-politicized now, from sports to freaking RESTAURANTS, and that really bothers me. If we can't communicate honestly and within the same definitions of reality, we can't fix shit.

That's my take, and that's my little crusade. Not making much headway yet, obviously.

So...which side is making sports political...and restuarants...and almost everything else?

Who pushes into those territories?

What I take issue with is the unwillingness of many partisans to either (a) admit the mistakes and blunders of people on their end, and (b) hold their end accountable for them.

Most of what I see from both ends of the spectrum, on a terribly consistent basis, is almost completely one-sided and binary, and I think that kind of chosen behavior is very counter-productive for all of us in the long run.
It's a byproduct of the system. What they think in private may be very different from what they are willing to claim in public on the metaphoric field of combat. Plus...this message board isn't a cross section of the body politic...these are the extremes.

Well, here's the problem as I see it: This is just anecdotal, just from what I've seen, but this behavior seems to be spreading. It seems like we're seeing more and more of it all the time. Damn near everything seems to be hyper-politicized now, from sports to freaking RESTAURANTS, and that really bothers me. If we can't communicate honestly and within the same definitions of reality, we can't fix shit.

That's my take, and that's my little crusade. Not making much headway yet, obviously.

So...which side is making sports political...and restuarants...and almost everything else?

I've seen plenty of it from both sides.

So which one is "worse"? It depends on the situation. When the shit is spraying out of both ends like water through a fire hose, I don't care which is worse.

And that's my point of this.

So which one is "worse"? It depends on the situation. When the shit is spraying out of both ends like water through a fire hose, I don't care which is worse.

I'll answer...the only times I remember politics entering sports it was from the left. You might make the argument for Tim Tebow...but that was religion...which has been a part of sports for as long as I can remember.

The only times I remember politics entering a restuarant in my lifetime it was from the left with the Chic-fil-a protests and attacking politicians and people wearing MAGA hats.

The truth is the truth even when it is inconvenient. Is avoiding the truth or obfuscating the truth the same as "the unwillingness of many partisans to either (a) admit the mistakes and blunders of people on their end, and (b) hold their end accountable for them."

I'm not mocking you...I am asking sincerely.

You'll notice that they don't even try to claim that Trump didn't say those things. But they do spin, pivot and attack. This is what blind adherence to a partisan ideology does to people.
Your lefties literally keep him there asking him some of the stupidest questions for hours! Of course his answers, you gonna find some gotcha in there.. you people are insane..
:auiqs.jpg:

Did I call it?
It’s facts, you asked him a about Kung flu, lol and what jarad meant by ours lol
After Kushner says 'it's our stockpile,' HHS website changed to echo his comments on federal crisis role
It's the latest salvo in rising tensions between Trump and the states.
By Ben Gittleson April 3, 2020, 7:50 PM
13 min read
[...]

But the national stockpile actually is intended for states' use, which was clearly explained on the government's own website -- until the language was changed, without explanation, hours after Kushner provided his inaccurate description.

Until Friday morning, the website of the Department of Health and Human Services, which maintains the stockpile, read, "When state, local, tribal, and territorial responders request federal assistance to support their response efforts, the stockpile ensures that the right medicines and supplies get to those who need them most during an emergency."

But midday Friday, hours after Kushner directly contradicted the language on the HHS website, the text was changed without explanation. Retroactively matching what Kushner said, the website no longer says states can rely on the stockpile, but now says it exists to “supplement” them.
[...]
After Kushner says 'it's our stockpile,' HHS website changed to echo his comments on federal crisis role

Ben Gittleson News Stories and Articles
We all knew what he meant,, honestly do you think he doesn’t want dying Americans to have ventilators? Are you this deranged?

the stockpile belongs to 'them'.

why did he say that when it isn't true? why did he say something different than what the stockpile is meant for & then why did the website change its wording?

& even donny said, the gov'ment isn't 'shipping clerks' ...
He probably misspoke, it happens when your asked gotcha questions by democrats all day. Lol it’s why the media has a low rating,, and democrats can’t win elections.. Americans don’t like you sorry
Then why did they change the website wording?

He didn’t misspeak. Presumably, they will only dole it out to governors who say nice things about him. What a piece of shit president.

You'll notice that they don't even try to claim that Trump didn't say those things. But they do spin, pivot and attack. This is what blind adherence to a partisan ideology does to people.
Your lefties literally keep him there asking him some of the stupidest questions for hours! Of course his answers, you gonna find some gotcha in there.. you people are insane..
:auiqs.jpg:

Did I call it?
It’s facts, you asked him a about Kung flu, lol and what jarad meant by ours lol
It's the latest salvo in rising tensions between Trump and the states.
By Ben Gittleson April 3, 2020, 7:50 PM
13 min read
[...]

But the national stockpile actually is intended for states' use, which was clearly explained on the government's own website -- until the language was changed, without explanation, hours after Kushner provided his inaccurate description.

Until Friday morning, the website of the Department of Health and Human Services, which maintains the stockpile, read, "When state, local, tribal, and territorial responders request federal assistance to support their response efforts, the stockpile ensures that the right medicines and supplies get to those who need them most during an emergency."

But midday Friday, hours after Kushner directly contradicted the language on the HHS website, the text was changed without explanation. Retroactively matching what Kushner said, the website no longer says states can rely on the stockpile, but now says it exists to “supplement” them.
[...]

Ben Gittleson News Stories and Articles
We all knew what he meant,, honestly do you think he doesn’t want dying Americans to have ventilators? Are you this deranged?

the stockpile belongs to 'them'.

why did he say that when it isn't true? why did he say something different than what the stockpile is meant for & then why did the website change its wording?

& even donny said, the gov'ment isn't 'shipping clerks' ...
He probably misspoke, it happens when your asked gotcha questions by democrats all day. Lol it’s why the media has a low rating,, and democrats can’t win elections.. Americans don’t like you sorry
Then why did they change the website wording?

He didn’t misspeak. Presumably, they will only dole it out to governors who say nice things about him. What a piece of shit president.
Are you tying the he wants hoard vets? Whts point of the question? You

Why the hell was Kushner put in charge of a shadow Covid19 response? It confuses and mucks up the ability of the relevant agencies and health experts to do their jobs. It makes zero sense. And it demonstrates, once again the integral organizational incompetence that has been a hallmark of this administration since day one.

Why the hell was Kushner put in charge of a shadow Covid19 response? It confuses and mucks up the ability of the relevant agencies and health experts to do their jobs. It makes zero sense. And it demonstrates, once again the integral organizational incompetence that has been a hallmark of this administration since day one.
Dude your lefty you all have no standing to questioning the greatest administration in the history of America. Sit down stfu and learn from the best.. YOU GUYS MIGHT win an election this decade

Dude your lefty you all have no standing to questioning the greatest administration in the history of America. Sit down stfu and learn from the best.. YOU GUYS MIGHT win an election this decade
:lmao:

:lmao:
Honestly do you think Kushner wantEd to hoard all the ventilators for the federal government?? I want to know your thinking .

Donald Trump lies so much nobody believes him anymore.

This timeline of events demonstrates Dopey Donald Trump's lies:

ETagkRTWAAAY4GT.jpg

Sorry TDS guy, you and democrats all over new your sayin this wasn't a big deal. You are too tied up in the herd. must suck to be you.

Republicans How's this hit you?
Christopher C Lowe shared a post.
Admin · 21 hrs

Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says 'February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job'
Occupy Democrats

Admin · 21 hrs

Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says 'February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job'
Occupy Democrats
Being optimistic.. great prez

Admin · 21 hrs

Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says 'February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job'
Occupy Democrats
But spreading FALSE optimism cost 1000's of deaths because they believed your leader

Admin · 21 hrs

Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says 'February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job'
Occupy Democrats
But spreading FALSE optimism cost 1000's of deaths because they believed your leader
They don't care.

There's a certain psychopathy to this.

Admin · 21 hrs

Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says 'February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job''February 26 Within a couple of weeks it will be down to close to zero. That's a pretty good job we've done March 29 If we have between 100,00 and 200,000 deaths, we've done a very good job'
Occupy Democrats
Lol so trump killed 1,000 ppl? Lol the many litterly discovered a life saving drug and democrats won’t allow in there states lol hahaha you all are deranged

Forum List

Back