Donald Trump could make history in 2024.

2 bogus impeachments not enough for you??
The first impeachment was obstructed by Trump. Every subpoena and document request was rejected. They tried to stop every witness from testifying.

Id say that’s not “the most investigated” since the investigation was so stifled.
And the second impeachment was so bad they had to use photoshop and school boy style cheating..
Has nothing to do with your claim he’s the most investigated when he’s actually the least investigated.
You state that as if it is fact that "he’s actually the least investigated". Can you substantiate it?

Trump can get anyone he wants elected to any office up for grabs
No, sorry. Just rhe offices in the districts that are overwhelmingly red. We have already seen that he is poison everywhere else.
Ahhhh but you forget all of the democrat union and blue collar workers and democrat small business owners that went for Trump all over America and in traditionally blue districts...you libs are making a huge mistake...you are under the false illusion that Joe won legitimately...Trump had him beat in a land slide...until the late night steal began....so you all are looking at this as victors...you were not victorious...and you will find this out over the next four years....

That is just stupid. Run his ass again. The thrashing he will get will be worse than the last one.
You won't have covid rules to use as cover for cheating in 24....Biden got his ass kicked before midnight eastern time.....it was all over...then the millions of ballots the normally would be rejected were counted....and they all went to the Finger.....

You stupid ass. Trump discouraged his supporters from voting absentee. Republicans prevented some states from counting those absentee ballots before election day, like Pennsylvania. Meanwhile Democrats actively encouraged absentee voting. Anyone could see the storm that was coming. Those huge blocks of votes were absentee ballots being counted, more than three to one for Biden.

And that is the thing. Perhaps I am giving Trump more credit than he deserves but I believe this was his plan all alone. He knew he could not win the election. So by encouraging his supporters to not vote absentee while knowing the Democrats were actively soliciting absentee votes he knew that he was creating that late night voting drop. He knew back in May that his only chance to remain president was to claim shenanigans and the assault on the capital was the culmination of that strategy.
You are about a month late with that defense....

Look moron. No president in the history of this country has ever been reelected with the approval ratings Trump had.
Bullshit...The magic Kenyan was.....moron....no candidate has ever won Florida Ohio and SC and lost stupid...and no president that increased his votes by 12 million votes has ever lost...if you think that old perverted crooked as the day is long man that has been a joke in DC for 50 years beat Trump you are as dumb as a rock.....

Your stupid is strong. The 12 million vote increase does not come close to the approval ratings comparison. The population grows, dumbshit. And the participation rate of this election was at historical highs, especially among young people. And how did those young people vote, for Biden. Dumbshit. And the Florida, Ohio, SC thing was bound to break at some point. Demographics change, the population changes. You are a fool grasping at facts to hold on to your delusional beliefs. The sad part, Trump counted on idiots like you.

Like I said, you could see this whole fiasco coming from a mile away. Trump worked hard to divide this nation, and he was very successful. But in dividing this nation he also created the dynamics that fueled his own demise. He made a bet, which is what businessmen do. But he bet that the morons like you would be more motivated to get to the polls than the thinkers, the optimists, the forward thinking people that believe in the inclusiveness of America. He lost. He knew he was going to lose. So he set the foundation to scream the election was stolen because he hoped he could spur a real coup, and in the end, that will be his legacy. His presidency, and those that have continued to support his actions after his loss, will go down in history as the worst of America.

So congratulations. You have managed to be part of the movement that will surpass Roosevelts interment of the Japanese, that will surpass the legacy of slavery and the discrimination of those of color, that will even exceed the idiocy of the know nothing movement of the 19th century. You are a dinosaur that has already died and represent the worst of America. Thankfully, this nation still exists. Thankfully, your kind is dying at a great clip. Your scourge will soon be gone. God has blessed America.
The slums aka bastion of uneducated, minimum wage workers looking for more welfare, came out.
Trump supporters are the biggest benefactors of government assistance.
Trump supporters constantly criticize what they are.
That is a stupid person.

You mean the majority of Rs are on some form of governmental assistance, unlike the slums.
The majority of Republicans are not on government assistance but the majority of Trump supporters are.
Evidence that over half of the 74 million that voted for him are "on government assistance"?

You state that as if it is fact that "he’s actually the least investigated". Can you substantiate it?
He had zero time in government. Disclosure for government employees means that everyone else had been required by law to be more transparent.

Trump spent his life in private business with little requirement for any type of disclosure.

He had zero time in government. Disclosure for government employees means that everyone else had been required by law to be more transparent.

Trump spent his life in private business with little requirement for any type of disclosure.
I don't know too many presidents that were subjected to a multi-year, multi-million dollar investigation into a matter like Russia, Russia, Russia. Bush, Sr and Jimma Cahtah weren't to my knowledge, was Obama? I've never had an investigator with virtually unlimited funds, time and power trying to prove I did something wrong, but it can't be fun. And more disclosure leads to less investigation, not more.

No, sorry. Just rhe offices in the districts that are overwhelmingly red. We have already seen that he is poison everywhere else.
Ahhhh but you forget all of the democrat union and blue collar workers and democrat small business owners that went for Trump all over America and in traditionally blue districts...you libs are making a huge mistake...you are under the false illusion that Joe won legitimately...Trump had him beat in a land slide...until the late night steal began....so you all are looking at this as victors...you were not victorious...and you will find this out over the next four years....

That is just stupid. Run his ass again. The thrashing he will get will be worse than the last one.
You won't have covid rules to use as cover for cheating in 24....Biden got his ass kicked before midnight eastern time.....it was all over...then the millions of ballots the normally would be rejected were counted....and they all went to the Finger.....

You stupid ass. Trump discouraged his supporters from voting absentee. Republicans prevented some states from counting those absentee ballots before election day, like Pennsylvania. Meanwhile Democrats actively encouraged absentee voting. Anyone could see the storm that was coming. Those huge blocks of votes were absentee ballots being counted, more than three to one for Biden.

And that is the thing. Perhaps I am giving Trump more credit than he deserves but I believe this was his plan all alone. He knew he could not win the election. So by encouraging his supporters to not vote absentee while knowing the Democrats were actively soliciting absentee votes he knew that he was creating that late night voting drop. He knew back in May that his only chance to remain president was to claim shenanigans and the assault on the capital was the culmination of that strategy.

Look moron. No president in the history of this country has ever been reelected with the approval ratings Trump had.
Bullshit...The magic Kenyan was.....moron....no candidate has ever won Florida Ohio and SC and lost stupid...and no president that increased his votes by 12 million votes has ever lost...if you think that old perverted crooked as the day is long man that has been a joke in DC for 50 years beat Trump you are as dumb as a rock.....

Your stupid is strong. The 12 million vote increase does not come close to the approval ratings comparison. The population grows, dumbshit. And the participation rate of this election was at historical highs, especially among young people. And how did those young people vote, for Biden. Dumbshit. And the Florida, Ohio, SC thing was bound to break at some point. Demographics change, the population changes. You are a fool grasping at facts to hold on to your delusional beliefs. The sad part, Trump counted on idiots like you.

Like I said, you could see this whole fiasco coming from a mile away. Trump worked hard to divide this nation, and he was very successful. But in dividing this nation he also created the dynamics that fueled his own demise. He made a bet, which is what businessmen do. But he bet that the morons like you would be more motivated to get to the polls than the thinkers, the optimists, the forward thinking people that believe in the inclusiveness of America. He lost. He knew he was going to lose. So he set the foundation to scream the election was stolen because he hoped he could spur a real coup, and in the end, that will be his legacy. His presidency, and those that have continued to support his actions after his loss, will go down in history as the worst of America.

So congratulations. You have managed to be part of the movement that will surpass Roosevelts interment of the Japanese, that will surpass the legacy of slavery and the discrimination of those of color, that will even exceed the idiocy of the know nothing movement of the 19th century. You are a dinosaur that has already died and represent the worst of America. Thankfully, this nation still exists. Thankfully, your kind is dying at a great clip. Your scourge will soon be gone. God has blessed America.
The slums aka bastion of uneducated, minimum wage workers looking for more welfare, came out.
That is a stupid person.

You mean the majority of Rs are on some form of governmental assistance, unlike the slums.
The majority of Republicans are not on government assistance but the majority of Trump supporters are.
Link?

Donald Trump could make history in 2024. Based on the CPAC straw pole, Donald Trump senior is the odds on favorite to be the Republican nominee for President in 2024.
Donald Trump is facing many legal actions, both criminal and civil.
It is not beyond reason, that if convicted of any of the criminal actions, he could end up in jail.
If Donald Trump is elected President in 2024, while serving in jail, he could be the first President to serve office on a work release program through the US penal system.
Individual One's base is inherently violent......they would want to join him in prison.

I don't know too many presidents that were subjected to a multi-year, multi-million dollar investigation into a matter like Russia, Russia, Russia. Bush, Sr and Jimma Cahtah weren't to my knowledge, was Obama? I've never had an investigator with virtually unlimited funds, time and power trying to prove I did something wrong, but it can't be fun. And more disclosure leads to less investigation, not more.
The IC investigation into Clinton went from 1994 to 1998. Mueller was only half investigating Trump, the other half was all over Russia's involvement. Obama was subject to prolonged investigations into Fast and Furious, IRS, Solyndra and 8 separate investigations into Benghazi.

Donald Trump could make history in 2024. Based on the CPAC straw pole, Donald Trump senior is the odds on favorite to be the Republican nominee for President in 2024.
It is not beyond reason, that if convicted of any of the criminal actions, he could end up in jail.
If Donald Trump is elected President in 2024, while serving in jail, he could be the first President to serve office on a work release program through the US penal system.
The cult would vote for him even if behind bars.

The IC investigation into Clinton went from 1994 to 1998. Mueller was only half investigating Trump, the other half was all over Russia's involvement. Obama was subject to prolonged investigations into Fast and Furious, IRS, Solyndra and 8 separate investigations into Benghazi.
I know Bubba was investigated, quite a bit. The point remains, though, that TRUMP! wasn't the least investigated president, far from it.

I know Bubba was investigated, quite a bit. The point remains, though, that TRUMP! wasn't the least investigated president, far from it.
Why? Because he had one SC investigation into one specific topic?

The cult would vote for him even if behind bars.
Yes, we would.

Why? Because he had one SC investigation into one specific topic?
No, because he faced continual probing into everything he did, and there were other presidents who did not face the kind of investigation he did. You said categorically that TRUMP! was the LEAST investigated and I don't think you put much thought into that before you said it. Also, I don't think you realized how MORE disclosure results in LESS investigation, because there's no need to dig, it's all right there.

No, because he faced continual probing into everything he did, and there were other presidents who did not face the kind of investigation he did. You said categorically that TRUMP! was the LEAST investigated and I don't think you put much thought into that before you said it. Also, I don't think you realized how MORE disclosure results in LESS investigation, because there's no need to dig, it's all right there.
Did he? From where? It wasn't from Republicans in Congress. It wasn't from Democrats in Congress, given Trump obstructed every possible investigation. It wasn't from the DoJ, with the one exception of Mueller. It wasn't from state prosecutors whom Trump stifled any possible investigation with prolonged litigation.

If you have problem with my precise verbiage, that's okay. I'm okay with that criticism. Let me reiterate.

Trump was the least transparent. Put yet another way, we knew less about Trump than we did about any other president.

Did he? From where? It wasn't from Republicans in Congress. It wasn't from Democrats in Congress, given Trump obstructed every possible investigation. It wasn't from the DoJ, with the one exception of Mueller. It wasn't from state prosecutors whom Trump stifled any possible investigation with prolonged litigation.

If you have problem with my precise verbiage, that's okay. I'm okay with that criticism. Let me reiterate.

Trump was the least transparent. Put yet another way, we knew less about Trump than we did about any other president.
Since you use precise verbiage, let's then agree that your revised statement says something quite different from your first. "Transparent" =/= "Investigated". Since you use precise verbiage, of course.

We know how many Presidents sold us out for China and India.
It's obvious you gained from those Presidents.

Since you use precise verbiage, let's then agree that your revised statement says something quite different from your first. "Transparent" =/= "Investigated". Since you use precise verbiage, of course.
They’re not equivalent but the point is the same. We don’t know much about Trump.

That is a stupid person.

Link?

That is a stupid person.

Link?

take it away from them NOW!!!

Forum List

Back