Donald Trump could make history in 2024.

Trump can get anyone he wants elected to any office up for grabs
No, sorry. Just rhe offices in the districts that are overwhelmingly red. We have already seen that he is poison everywhere else.
Ahhhh but you forget all of the democrat union and blue collar workers and democrat small business owners that went for Trump all over America and in traditionally blue districts...you libs are making a huge mistake...you are under the false illusion that Joe won legitimately...Trump had him beat in a land slide...until the late night steal began....so you all are looking at this as victors...you were not victorious...and you will find this out over the next four years....

That is just stupid. Run his ass again. The thrashing he will get will be worse than the last one.
You won't have covid rules to use as cover for cheating in 24....Biden got his ass kicked before midnight eastern time.....it was all over...then the millions of ballots the normally would be rejected were counted....and they all went to the Finger.....

You stupid ass. Trump discouraged his supporters from voting absentee. Republicans prevented some states from counting those absentee ballots before election day, like Pennsylvania. Meanwhile Democrats actively encouraged absentee voting. Anyone could see the storm that was coming. Those huge blocks of votes were absentee ballots being counted, more than three to one for Biden.

And that is the thing. Perhaps I am giving Trump more credit than he deserves but I believe this was his plan all alone. He knew he could not win the election. So by encouraging his supporters to not vote absentee while knowing the Democrats were actively soliciting absentee votes he knew that he was creating that late night voting drop. He knew back in May that his only chance to remain president was to claim shenanigans and the assault on the capital was the culmination of that strategy.
You are about a month late with that defense....

Look moron. No president in the history of this country has ever been reelected with the approval ratings Trump had.
Bullshit...The magic Kenyan was.....moron....no candidate has ever won Florida Ohio and SC and lost stupid...and no president that increased his votes by 12 million votes has ever lost...if you think that old perverted crooked as the day is long man that has been a joke in DC for 50 years beat Trump you are as dumb as a rock.....

Your stupid is strong. The 12 million vote increase does not come close to the approval ratings comparison. The population grows, dumbshit. And the participation rate of this election was at historical highs, especially among young people. And how did those young people vote, for Biden. Dumbshit. And the Florida, Ohio, SC thing was bound to break at some point. Demographics change, the population changes. You are a fool grasping at facts to hold on to your delusional beliefs. The sad part, Trump counted on idiots like you.

Like I said, you could see this whole fiasco coming from a mile away. Trump worked hard to divide this nation, and he was very successful. But in dividing this nation he also created the dynamics that fueled his own demise. He made a bet, which is what businessmen do. But he bet that the morons like you would be more motivated to get to the polls than the thinkers, the optimists, the forward thinking people that believe in the inclusiveness of America. He lost. He knew he was going to lose. So he set the foundation to scream the election was stolen because he hoped he could spur a real coup, and in the end, that will be his legacy. His presidency, and those that have continued to support his actions after his loss, will go down in history as the worst of America.

So congratulations. You have managed to be part of the movement that will surpass Roosevelts interment of the Japanese, that will surpass the legacy of slavery and the discrimination of those of color, that will even exceed the idiocy of the know nothing movement of the 19th century. You are a dinosaur that has already died and represent the worst of America. Thankfully, this nation still exists. Thankfully, your kind is dying at a great clip. Your scourge will soon be gone. God has blessed America.
The slums aka bastion of uneducated, minimum wage workers looking for more welfare, came out.

Are you serious? Look at the Trump base. Uneducated, mostly high school graduates at best, overwhelming white and STUPID. I mean seriously STUPID. No way in hell the average IQ of the Trump supporter gets even close to 100, which is, by definition, average.
You're saying the wealthy Red areas populated by professionals that voted for Trump are uneducated, mostly high school graduates at best, overwhelming white and STUPID?
You're saying that electricians, plumbers, carpenters and other Blue Collar professionals are stupid?
You're ignoring that the slums came out in force to vote for Biden?

You are either willingly uneducated or a moron.

No, sorry. Just rhe offices in the districts that are overwhelmingly red. We have already seen that he is poison everywhere else.
Ahhhh but you forget all of the democrat union and blue collar workers and democrat small business owners that went for Trump all over America and in traditionally blue districts...you libs are making a huge mistake...you are under the false illusion that Joe won legitimately...Trump had him beat in a land slide...until the late night steal began....so you all are looking at this as victors...you were not victorious...and you will find this out over the next four years....

That is just stupid. Run his ass again. The thrashing he will get will be worse than the last one.
You won't have covid rules to use as cover for cheating in 24....Biden got his ass kicked before midnight eastern time.....it was all over...then the millions of ballots the normally would be rejected were counted....and they all went to the Finger.....

You stupid ass. Trump discouraged his supporters from voting absentee. Republicans prevented some states from counting those absentee ballots before election day, like Pennsylvania. Meanwhile Democrats actively encouraged absentee voting. Anyone could see the storm that was coming. Those huge blocks of votes were absentee ballots being counted, more than three to one for Biden.

And that is the thing. Perhaps I am giving Trump more credit than he deserves but I believe this was his plan all alone. He knew he could not win the election. So by encouraging his supporters to not vote absentee while knowing the Democrats were actively soliciting absentee votes he knew that he was creating that late night voting drop. He knew back in May that his only chance to remain president was to claim shenanigans and the assault on the capital was the culmination of that strategy.

Look moron. No president in the history of this country has ever been reelected with the approval ratings Trump had.
Bullshit...The magic Kenyan was.....moron....no candidate has ever won Florida Ohio and SC and lost stupid...and no president that increased his votes by 12 million votes has ever lost...if you think that old perverted crooked as the day is long man that has been a joke in DC for 50 years beat Trump you are as dumb as a rock.....
I have asked you politely before and not sure why you are ignoring me. What do you have against rocks? Rocks are a lot smarter than this dude!
LOL...love rocks...hate rock heads...but its fun to kick em around....

Your stupid is strong. The 12 million vote increase does not come close to the approval ratings comparison. The population grows, dumbshit. And the participation rate of this election was at historical highs, especially among young people. And how did those young people vote, for Biden. Dumbshit. And the Florida, Ohio, SC thing was bound to break at some point. Demographics change, the population changes. You are a fool grasping at facts to hold on to your delusional beliefs. The sad part, Trump counted on idiots like you.

Like I said, you could see this whole fiasco coming from a mile away. Trump worked hard to divide this nation, and he was very successful. But in dividing this nation he also created the dynamics that fueled his own demise. He made a bet, which is what businessmen do. But he bet that the morons like you would be more motivated to get to the polls than the thinkers, the optimists, the forward thinking people that believe in the inclusiveness of America. He lost. He knew he was going to lose. So he set the foundation to scream the election was stolen because he hoped he could spur a real coup, and in the end, that will be his legacy. His presidency, and those that have continued to support his actions after his loss, will go down in history as the worst of America.

So congratulations. You have managed to be part of the movement that will surpass Roosevelts interment of the Japanese, that will surpass the legacy of slavery and the discrimination of those of color, that will even exceed the idiocy of the know nothing movement of the 19th century. You are a dinosaur that has already died and represent the worst of America. Thankfully, this nation still exists. Thankfully, your kind is dying at a great clip. Your scourge will soon be gone. God has blessed America.
The slums aka bastion of uneducated, minimum wage workers looking for more welfare, came out.

Are you serious? Look at the Trump base. Uneducated, mostly high school graduates at best, overwhelming white and STUPID. I mean seriously STUPID. No way in hell the average IQ of the Trump supporter gets even close to 100, which is, by definition, average.
You're saying the wealthy Red areas populated by professionals that voted for Trump are uneducated, mostly high school graduates at best, overwhelming white and STUPID?
You're saying that electricians, plumbers, carpenters and other Blue Collar professionals are stupid?

You are absolutely delusional. As far as I know the most "educated" place in the United States is the triangle area in North Carolina. They have more Phd's per capita than any place in the world. North Carolina went for Trump, but not in the Triangle. Overwhelmingly Biden. Looking at the top five you have Durham, NC which is the triangle, Ann Arbor Michigan, Washington DC, San Jose California, and Boston. Truth is education level and Trump support is inversely related, and I am sure that is over your head.

And yeah, if a blue collar worker voted for Trump I am calling them stupid. If you get your news from Facebook, yeah, you are stupid. My parents voted for Trump, and yeah, they are uneducated and, sad to say, stupid. I have six kids, four of them college graduates, two of them with Phd's. The two without degrees, one is disabled, the other makes six figures. Not a single one of them voted for Trump.

You are absolutely delusional. As far as I know the most "educated" place in the United States is the triangle area in North Carolina. They have more Phd's per capita than any place in the world. North Carolina went for Trump, but not in the Triangle. Overwhelmingly Biden. Looking at the top five you have Durham, NC which is the triangle, Ann Arbor Michigan, Washington DC, San Jose California, and Boston. Truth is education level and Trump support is inversely related, and I am sure that is over your head.

And yeah, if a blue collar worker voted for Trump I am calling them stupid. If you get your news from Facebook, yeah, you are stupid. My parents voted for Trump, and yeah, they are uneducated and, sad to say, stupid. I have six kids, four of them college graduates, two of them with Phd's. The two without degrees, one is disabled, the other makes six figures. Not a single one of them voted for Trump.
Thanks for admitting you haven't been following the news on a daily basis for the last 4 years.
From now on, check out...
AP News
Reuters
BBC
TheHill
on a daily basis.

It's also a fact that every Blue City consists of >50% Democrats voters and <50% Republican voters.
It's also a fact that every Red City consists of >50% Republican voters and <50% Democrat voters.
It's also a fact that every Blue State is Blue because of the one or two Blue Cities that have to support all of Red cities in that State.

Construction has been booming since 2 months after Trump's tax cut and 99% of people in construction are US citizens, not trespassers.
I do not judge a country by my own family, I judge by how many others are doing.

By the way, 95% of the people I know make 6 figures; I'm not impressed.

If you're not feeling ignorant at this point, you're too stupid to realize how ignorant you are.

Thanks for admitting you haven't been following the news on a daily basis for the last 4 years.
From now on, check out...
AP News
Reuters
BBC
TheHill
on a daily basis.

It's also a fact that every Blue City consists of >50% Democrats voters and <50% Republican voters.
It's also a fact that every Red City consists of >50% Republican voters and <50% Democrat voters.
It's also a fact that every Blue State is Blue because of the one or two Blue Cities that have to support all of Red cities in that State.

Construction has been booming since 2 months after Trump's tax cut and 99% of people in construction are US citizens, not trespassers.
I do not judge a country by my own family, I judge by how many others are doing.

By the way, 95% of the people I know make 6 figures; I'm not impressed.

If you're not feeling ignorant at this point, you're too stupid to realize how ignorant you are.

You are a fuckin liar, if 95% of the people you know make six figures then you must know a whole bunch of people that didn't vote for Trump. Construction is booming because interest rates are next to nothing. Trump had nothing to do with that and, from an economic perspective, his tax cuts actually inhibited business investment. His corporate tax cut actually encourages companies to position hard assets out of the country. And I don't judge the country by my family. But my family is highly successful, highly educated, and they didn't vote for Trump, which is kind of the point.

Not really sure what you are trying to say with the whole blue state red state bullshit. I agree, we need those blue collars workers, but that does not mean that they should be the one calling the shots and choosing our president. I am sick and tired of white blue collar workers feeling like they are being victimized. Grow the fuck up, deal with the present day, and work harder, smarter, than everyone else.

I mean there is nothing more unamerican than laying around and bitching about how how one has been mistreated. Suck it up snowflake, deal with reality and move on. Git er done. That is American. You whining ass Trump supporters disgust me, and you soil the reputation of this country. A bunch of damn pantywaist, crying little bitches. Grow the fawk up.

Last edited:

PhDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a fucking joke.
I'm a Jew and I know more PhDs than you'll ever meet in your life.
You know what PhDs do for a living?
They come to the conclusions they're told to come to!
After all, PhDs need to make a living just like the rest of us.

What a fucking joke.

OK jewboy, how many of those Phd's that you know voted for Trump.

What a fucking joke.

I'd say 85+%.
Ever watch a PhD on CNN, MSNBC or Fox?
They all disagree with each other on every topic and 99% of their knowledge comes from old textbooks and studies and almost 0 from keeping up with what's going on in the real world.
It must bother you that Jews are super-educated and the overwhelming majority of them voted for Trump.
You want to know a secret?
All of those Liberal Jews (about 20 of them) that show up at rallies because they know CNN will video them buy Israeli Bonds and visit Israel all the time.

What a fucking joke.

I'd say 85+%.
They all disagree with each other on every topic and 99% of their knowledge comes from old textbooks and studies and almost 0 from keeping up with what's going on in the real world.
It must bother you that Jews are super-educated and the overwhelming majority of them voted for Trump.
All of those Liberal Jews (about 20 of them) that show up at rallies because they know CNN will video them buy Israeli Bonds and visit Israel all the time.

I know you Jews think you are smarter than everyone, but I got news for you. The highest average intelligence of any "race" belongs to the Cherokee. Like Will Rogers. Like me, stupid shit. And you are either a liar or delusional, probably both. Trump garnished 30% of the Jewish vote, not even close to a majority and most certainly not "overwhelming", Granted the highest percentage in decades, but despite the average IQ, there are some stupid Jews among us as well. You lead the pack.

What a fucking joke.

I'd say 85+%.

I know you Jews think you are smarter than everyone, but I got news for you. The highest average intelligence of any "race" belongs to the Cherokee. Like Will Rogers. Like me, stupid shit. And you are either a liar or delusional, probably both. Trump garnished 30% of the Jewish vote, not even close to a majority and most certainly not "overwhelming", Granted the highest percentage in decades, but despite the average IQ, there are some stupid Jews among us as well. You lead the pack.
You may now continue your family as the microcosmic model of how all people think and act. Most of the Jews who said they didn't vote for him did vote for him; Liberal Jews are sheep when they're hanging out with their Liberal friends and don't want to fight with their weak-minded, spoiled rotten peers.
I am more than happy to ask Liberals questions but they get all red and start spitting and run away.

Trump supporters are the biggest benefactors of government assistance.
Trump supporters constantly criticize what they are.
That is a stupid person.

If you have the documentation for Cherokee heritage, that's one thing. If not... No, you are not part Cherokee.

Of the few intelligence studies done by race in recent history, most of them do not paint a flattering picture of many indigenous cultures. Native American tribes don't tend to score highly, but Jews and certain East Asians do. Europeans tend to score better than blacks, and non-Latino whites tend to score better than Latino ones.

If you have the documentation for Cherokee heritage, that's one thing. If not... No, you are not part Cherokee.

Of the few intelligence studies done by race in recent history, most of them do not paint a flattering picture of many indigenous cultures. Native American tribes don't tend to score highly, but Jews and certain East Asians do. Europeans tend to score better than blacks, and non-Latino whites tend to score better than Latino ones.
What are the metrics the 'score' is based on? How is heritage determined. No one is 100% anything. How was each individual metric measured?

What are the metrics the 'score' is based on? How is heritage determined. No one is 100% anything. How was each individual metric measured?
The score is typically some form of an IQ test. Heritage is usually established through government documents.

Charles Murray's "The Bell Curve" is an example of a relatively recent intelligence analysis by race, and because its findings were not aligned with woke ideology, it became very controversial.

That is a stupid person.

You mean the majority of Rs are on some form of governmental assistance, unlike the slums.

What a fucking joke.

I'd say 85+%.

You may now continue your family as the microcosmic model of how all people think and act. Most of the Jews who said they didn't vote for him did vote for him; Liberal Jews are sheep when they're hanging out with their Liberal friends and don't want to fight with their weak-minded, spoiled rotten peers.
I am more than happy to ask Liberals questions but they get all red and start spitting and run away.

The level of self delusion within that post is almost unbelievable. I mean it has got to be tough being a Trump supporter. The media lies, Jews that say they voted for Biden lie. Trump gathered the highest percentage of the Jewish vote of any Republican in more than two decades, but that is not good enough for you. You have to fool yourself in to believing that the "vast majority" of Jews voted for Trump. I mean it is really sad that you feel so insecure about your own vote for Trump that you have to delude yourself to such a degree.

And I got some really bad news for you hoss. Cherokee, of the North Carolina variety, are more Jewish than you are. DNA studies have confirmed as much.

That is a stupid person.

You mean the majority of Rs are on some form of governmental assistance, unlike the slums.

Persactly, the Trump base benefits from government assistance at a far greater level than any minority.

What a fucking joke.

I'd say 85+%.

The level of self delusion within that post is almost unbelievable. I mean it has got to be tough being a Trump supporter. The media lies, Jews that say they voted for Biden lie. Trump gathered the highest percentage of the Jewish vote of any Republican in more than two decades, but that is not good enough for you. You have to fool yourself in to believing that the "vast majority" of Jews voted for Trump. I mean it is really sad that you feel so insecure about your own vote for Trump that you have to delude yourself to such a degree.

And I got some really bad news for you hoss. Cherokee, of the North Carolina variety, are more Jewish than you are. DNA studies have confirmed as much.
For someone who is impressed by P{iled}h{igh}AndD{eep}, all you post are hominems.

The score is typically some form of an IQ test. Heritage is usually established through government documents.

Charles Murray's "The Bell Curve" is an example of a relatively recent intelligence analysis by race, and because its findings were not aligned with woke ideology, it became very controversial.

It would be interesting to do an IQ analysis comparing Trump supporters and those who oppose Trump.
The analysis has been done based on education and employment. Trump supporters are under educated and under employed as compared to the average American.

Charlie Murray analysis has been proven to be flawed by many in the scientific community. It is supported by those in conservative politics.

The conservative politicians supported the analysis before it has shown the current Trump supporters are in the lowest percentile of intelligence, regardless of race.

That is a stupid person.

The majority of Republicans are not on government assistance but the majority of Trump supporters are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back