Donald Trump could make history in 2024.

No politician has been as investigated as President Trump.
They spent millions investigating him for 5 years.
Sum total? A Nothing Burger.
Get over it.
Trump is very close to Al Capone. He is very slimy and continually slips away from deserved legal consequences. But like Al Capone his day will come. My prediction is it will be the same charges Capone went to jail for, tax evasion.

2 bogus impeachments not enough for you??
The first impeachment was obstructed by Trump. Every subpoena and document request was rejected. They tried to stop every witness from testifying.

Id say that’s not “the most investigated” since the investigation was so stifled.
16 million dollars was spent on the first Impeachment.
No evidence was found of Trump meeting Russians.
If you have evidence, furnish us here.
Repeated contacts between his campaign and Russian intel.
Numerous convictions of his henchmen for meeting with Russians and lying about it.

Get over it.
Trump is very close to Al Capone. He is very slimy and continually slips away from deserved legal consequences. But like Al Capone his day will come. My prediction is it will be the same charges Capone went to jail for, tax evasion.
exactly how many millions did the chinese pay biden and his bag boy hunter

The first impeachment was obstructed by Trump. Every subpoena and document request was rejected. They tried to stop every witness from testifying.

Id say that’s not “the most investigated” since the investigation was so stifled.
Numerous convictions of his henchmen for meeting with Russians and lying about it.
I had much rather have Putin president than old pay for play Biden

A Nothing Burger.
Prosecutors disagree and Trump fought them tooth and nail to prevent disclosure because there’s a lot more to uncover than what Maddow had.
Details of his taxes was leaked just before the Debates in 2020, and he was asked about them in the live debates.
He was accused of paying just a few hundred dollars in tax.
He explained that he had prepaid his taxes in advance the previous year.
No further questions were asked.
The Trump minions are like well trained watch dogs. If anyone threatens their master they attack.
The minions will stand up and justify anything he does. There is no morality or ethics. Anything he does is right. Disgusting people. They would make good Nazis. Some are Nazis.

The fact a Trump supporter would prefer Putin over Biden or any US politician does not surprise. Trumpism would turn the US into a country more like Russia than our Republic.

A Nothing Burger.
Prosecutors disagree and Trump fought them tooth and nail to prevent disclosure because there’s a lot more to uncover than what Maddow had.
Details of his taxes was leaked just before the Debates in 2020, and he was asked about them in the live debates.
He was accused of paying just a few hundred dollars in tax.
He explained that he had prepaid his taxes in advance the previous year.
No further questions were asked.
He was accused of far more, hence the criminal investigation he tried desperately to stop.

Get over it.
Cool. How'd you get so smart?

Get over it.
If it is proven Hunter did anything illegal he should have legal consequences. If it is proven Joe did anything illegal he should pay the consequences.
I do not worship a man. I want what is best for our country based on principles. Trump supporters have no principles so they worship a man. Trump has conned them into believing his lies. Stupid people without principles are the easiest to con.

The fact a Trump supporter would prefer Putin over Biden or any US politician does not surprise. Trumpism would turn the US into a country more like Russia than our Republic.
At least the Russians don't allow perverts to use the restroom with their daughters.

Yes but at least he/she/it admits it. Nearly 100% of the "patriots" who support the blob would say the same thing if they could muster some honesty.

Get over it.
If it is proven Hunter did anything illegal he should have legal consequences. If it is proven Joe did anything illegal he should pay the consequences.
I do not worship a man. I want what is best for our country based on principles. Trump supporters have no principles so they worship a man. Trump has conned them into believing his lies. Stupid people without principles are the easiest to con.
Did you keep your Trump tax cut or donate it to the government?

Get over it.

He's breaking out all of the conspiracy theories...

And the second impeachment was so bad they had to use photoshop and school boy style cheating..

Forum List

Back