Donald Trump Considering Kari Lake For VP

Looks like this was posted a few weeks ago, but I'm just finding out about it now. They would make a great team!! :D

One thing is for sure that it's not going to be DeSantis.

I've said all along that she might be great material to run as VP with Trump!
  1. She adds heavily to the ladies' vote.
  2. She helps dispel the misogynist/sexist claims.
  3. She is far better at public speaking and vocalizing the issues.
  4. She can give like Trump at least as well or better defending against attacks, but done so more artfully and tactfully, to help soften Trump's gut blow non-PC rebuttals.
  5. She'd make one hell of a leader.
  6. She takes away the Left's all white male good-ol'-boys stereotype.
  7. She'd make one hell of a VP.
  8. It would be a total apoplectic disaster for the Left having thought they blocked her as governor of AZ only to end up facilitating her rise to the Oval Office instead.
  9. Her and Trump together in the WH would be MAGA hell on wheels for the democrats.
  10. The pair would really energize the GOP base (and a lot of independents), compared to wooden Mike Pence.
Kari's only vulnerability is the obvious one: The Left would try to characterize her as a MAGA loon election-denier like Trump and the two of them therefore a danger to our democracy, but then, they are doing to try running that angle against Trump regardless.

Despite all this, I've liked her and DeSantis all along as Trump's two best running mates.

I hope she gets the job.

Oh I didn't realize that I had posted two identical threads my bad.

I've said all along that she might be great material to run as VP with Trump!
  1. She adds heavily to the ladies' vote.
  2. She helps dispel the misogynist/sexist claims.
  3. She is far better at public speaking and vocalizing the issues.
  4. She can give like Trump at least as well or better defending against attacks, but done so more artfully and tactfully, to help soften Trump's gut blow non-PC rebuttals.
  5. She'd make one hell of a leader.
  6. She takes away the Left's all white male good-ol'-boys stereotype.
  7. She'd make one hell of a VP.
  8. It would be a total apoplectic disaster for the Left having thought they blocked her as governor of AZ only to end up facilitating her rise to the Oval Office instead.
  9. Her and Trump together in the WH would be MAGA hell on wheels for the democrats.
  10. The pair would really energize the GOP base (and a lot of independents), compared to wooden Mike Pence.
Kari's only vulnerability is the obvious one: The Left would try to characterize her as a MAGA loon election-denier like Trump and the two of them therefore a danger to our democracy, but then, they are doing to try running that angle against Trump regardless.

Despite all this, I've liked her and DeSantis all along as Trump's two best running mates.

I hope she gets the job.
:auiqs.jpg:

I for one hope not. I’d hope the Republicans nominate someone electable. But hey. If they are on the same ticket and they lose, which is probable, then they would be one for five in elections. One win and four losses between them.

I for one hope not. I’d hope the Republicans nominate someone electable. But hey. If they are on the same ticket and they lose, which is probable, then they would be one for five in elections. One win and four losses between them.

Well, Trump is electable. He was already ELECTED.

And Kari is the most electable woman I've perhaps ever seen.

All you need is an election day where all the republican polling stations don't all just suddenly "break down."

Thanks for admitting that the ticket has a very real chance and you are pissing down your leg at the prospect.

How can a Crybaby Loser ticket lose?

With a solid base of Crybaby Losers, how can they lose the nomination?

The main problem for Kari Lake is Trump does not want to share the Spotlight. That is why Mike Pence was chosen.

Kari Lake will be a darling of the Conservative Press.
Something Trump will not tolerate

I don't care who the sunbich picks.
This country needs this asshole.
But the left - the evil - the Godless - will do anything and everything to assure it doesn't happen.
DJT has my vote.
BTW - he won't pick Kari Lake.

Well, Trump is electable. He was already ELECTED.

And Kari is the most electable woman I've perhaps ever seen.

All you need is an election day where all the republican polling stations don't all just suddenly "break down."

Trump lost in Georgia. Trump lost in more than enough states that he lost the election entirely.

Trump’s lawyer admitted she lied when she said the election was stolen.

Fox News people stated in internal communications that they knew the election was not stolen.

At this point. You should realize there is no Santa.

You’re in a cult

Is that what you call anything good which is popular to the vast majority of people? Or I suppose you LIKE $7.00/gallon gasoline, food shortages, massive invasion, looming war, and hyperinflation combined with high crime as more and more hostile countries unite against us and our banks collapse?

Maybe the real cult is YOU! :1peleas:

Forum List

Back