Feb 3, 2017
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

this was posted 1 hour ago on liveleak
:(

Last edited:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

this was posted 1 hour ago on liveleak
:(

So we got a brand new member that lied his ass off in the title of his very first post. I watched most of your stupid video, there was no confrontation. The man said his peace then Trump said his, end of story.

I watched the video too------some creep farted out a much over-used canard expressed by islamo Nazi shit for decades in the current form "wars for Israel"----but it is even older as "WARS FOR DA JOOOOS" The canard is on the level of "blacks (ie n^%%ers) are defiling our women" Trump answered in a sober manner-----he should have ignored the jerk

CNN is the creator of fake news.
try watching the video before you begin poisoning the well you nazi fucktard
All you want to do is destroy Israel. How liberal of you.

Greg
yeah that... or maybe its because the video isn't from CNN it uses a screen shot for half a second, meanwhile you dumbfuck trump humpers are so eager to defend your orange fuhrer you see the word CNN and possibly something negative about Trump, and you immediately begin with your autistic screeching.distracting from the topic, attacking the character of the person who posted it, attacking the source, changing the subject, to whatever retarded neo nazi buzzwords fell out Steve Bannon's asshole this morning...

. I dont even like OP's video I just wanted to point out what an incomprehensible pile of worthless hysterical slanderous insane lying shitstains people like you all are.

As far as being a "valued ally", don't we treat Israel as a sort of no-man's land in terms of keeping our military out of there and instead rely on other countries such as Turkey? It seems to me that what Trump has been saying about our allies not stepping up and footing their share of the bill can just as well be applied to Israel. I'm not so much concerned about aid we give any of our allies but feel Trump's message here and in other areas of policy has been inconsistent.

Forum List

Back