Donald Trump Claims That He Can Stop This War In Ukraine

Grab a plane and go fight for Tenpercentskyy yourself, coward.
Fuuuuck you. We have zero soldiers there.

0CB29022-8CD4-4C63-B0F0-6BFF2F2E1582.jpeg

Donald Trump Claims That He Can Stop This War In Ukraine​

Sure - he will support Putin, will enslave Poland, the Balts and the Ukraine, will bomb down Germany and write himselve into the history books as the first man who had been able to end world war 2 after 110 years by destroying the European Union.

You know I really hate saying this since I feel bad for the people of Ukraine, but I think that the US currently has more issues on their hands because it doesn't look like the war will be affecting us any time soon and right now I'm currently worried about China spying on us.

You are not threatened from a Chinese balloon - you are threatened from Russian intercontinental nukes. Also thanks Donald Trump.

Do you have some time for me?
Then I'll sing a song for you
Of ninety-nine balloons
On their way to the horizon
Are you thinking of me right now?
Of ninety-nine balloons
And that something comes from something

Ninety-nine balloons
Thought to be ufos from outer space
That's why a general sent
Sent a squadron of airmen after them
To sound the alarm, if it were so′
But there on the horizon were

Only ninety-nine balloons

Ninety-nine jet planes
Each one was a great warrior
Thought they were Captain Kirk
There was a big fireworks show
The neighbors didn't get it
And felt like they were being picked on

And on the horizon they shot
At ninety-nine balloons

Ninety-nine ministers of war
Matches and gas cans
Thought they were smart people
Already sensing fat prey
Shouting "War!" and wanting power
Man, who would have thought
That it would come to this

Because of ninety-nine balloons

Are you here?

Ninety-nine years of war
Left no room for victors
There are no more war ministers
And no more jets either
Today I make my rounds
Seeing the world still not in ruins
And I found a ballon.
And I think on you -
And on us -
And on all human beings in the world -
And we let it fly.

Most of this text translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:
You are not threatened from a Chinese balloon - you are threatened from Russian intercontinental nukes. Also thanks Donald Trump.

Do you have some time for me?
Of ninety-nine balloons
Are you thinking of me right now?
Of ninety-nine balloons
And that something comes from something

Ninety-nine balloons
Thought to be ufos from outer space
That's why a general sent
Sent a squadron of airmen after them
To sound the alarm, if it were so′
But there on the horizon were

Only ninety-nine balloons

Ninety-nine jet planes
Each one was a great warrior
Thought they were Captain Kirk
There was a big fireworks show
The neighbors didn't get it
And felt like they were being picked on

And on the horizon they shot
At ninety-nine balloons

Ninety-nine ministers of war
Matches and gas cans
Thought they were smart people
Already sensing fat prey
Shouting "War!" and wanting power
Man, who would have thought
That it would come to this

Because of ninety-nine balloons

Are you here?

Ninety-nine years of war
Left no room for victors
There are no more war ministers
And no more jets either
Today I make my rounds
Seeing the world still not in ruins
And I found a ballon.
And I think on you -
And on us -
And on all human beings in the world -
And we let it fly.

Most of this text translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Our escalating involvement on the side of Ukraine in what should be an entirely European conflict makes a nuclear confrontation possible much more so than Trump not continuing a treaty that the Russians were ignoring anyway.

For several years, the United States has alleged that Russia was in violation of the INF Treaty by testing and deploying a banned missile system, and Washington pinned its treaty withdrawal squarely on Russia. “Russia is solely responsible for the treaty’s demise,” said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in announcing the U.S. move. “Over the past six months, the United States provided Russia a final opportunity to correct its noncompliance. As it has for many years, Russia chose to keep its noncompliant missile rather than going back into compliance with its treaty obligations.”

What are you counting on to prevent Putin from using nukes on Europe and America if he sees a loss in Ukraine? Putin's sanity, his humanity or his Christianity? Beleiving in any of those is foolish.

Our escalating involvement on the side of Ukraine in what should be an entirely European conflict makes a nuclear confrontation possible much more so than Trump not continuing a treaty that the Russians were ignoring anyway.

For several years, the United States has alleged that Russia was in violation of the INF Treaty by testing and deploying a banned missile system, and Washington pinned its treaty withdrawal squarely on Russia. “Russia is solely responsible for the treaty’s demise,” said Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in announcing the U.S. move. “Over the past six months, the United States provided Russia a final opportunity to correct its noncompliance. As it has for many years, Russia chose to keep its noncompliant missile rather than going back into compliance with its treaty obligations.”

What are you counting on to prevent Putin from using nukes on Europe and America if he sees a loss in Ukraine? Putin's sanity, his humanity or his Christianity? Beleiving in any of those is foolish.

This was a double political mistake from Donald Trump. The US-American part of this mistake had it been that the USA will come automatically into the fade cross of intercontinental nukes from Russia if a mid range nuke will start from Europe direction Russia. The European part of this double mistake: Never trust in the USA if they say they like to be a guarantee for the security of Europe.

Haven't you figured out yet that this war will end in the way that both the West and Russia can claim their victory in it? Russia will hold the occupied lands, the West will claim it managed to preserve independent Ukraine and stop Putin's expansionism.

trump is right. He could end this war right now. All the US would need to do is join forces with our new ally, Russia. Ukraine would not stand a chance. War over.

trump is right. He could end this war right now. All the US would need to do is join forces with our new ally, Russia. Ukraine would not stand a chance. War over.

And that sounds like a good idea to you?

The same Gov't that voted year after year before this war on whether or not they should allow funding to go to "Azov" nazis in Ukraine, gladly lied to your faces and told you there were no nazis after Russia went in to stop them.
All you have to do is stop being chumps and look it up yourself

Forum List

Back