Donald Trump Challenges The Democrats To A Debate

I was just reading on my Twitter feed that so far there have been no takers. Gee, I wonder why? They're intimidated of course. Trump knows it, we know it, they know it, everybody knows it. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that their stockings are going to be filled with coal this Christmas.

It would be unwise to accommodate a suspected conspirator and inciter to Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States and an assault on its Congress.

It would be wise to wait until the January 6th Investigation Committee of the House has completed its work, issued its findings, and its referrals to the Department of Justice.

Once such findings and referrals have been issued, perhaps, then, such an accommodation can be considered. :badgrin:

It would be unwise to accommodate a suspected conspirator and inciter to Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States and an assault on its Congress.

It would be wise to wait until the January 6th Investigation Committee of the House has completed its work, issued its findings, and its referrals to the Department of Justice.

Once such findings and referrals have been issued, perhaps, then, such an accommodation can be considered. :badgrin:
It wouldn't even need to be a Democrat:

Forum List

Back