Donald Trump Campaign Raises $3.1 Million in Small Donations During Impeachment Hearings

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
And that’s only the first day of the farce!

Let ‘em keep it up and watch the campaign coffers fill up.

When Dems & media go nuts @realDonaldTrump’s campaign gets stronger! In 24 hours after #HearsayHearing: ✅$3.1M in small dollar donations ✅One of our best fundraising days ever… again! Dems just don’t get it. They are filling our bank and improving our turnout every day! — Brad Parscale (@parscale) November 14, 2019
From Donald Trump Campaign Raises $3.1 Million in Small Donations During Impeachment Hearings

And that’s only the first day of the farce!

Let ‘em keep it up and watch the campaign coffers fill up.

When Dems & media go nuts @realDonaldTrump’s campaign gets stronger! In 24 hours after #HearsayHearing: ✅$3.1M in small dollar donations ✅One of our best fundraising days ever… again! Dems just don’t get it. They are filling our bank and improving our turnout every day! — Brad Parscale (@parscale) November 14, 2019
From Donald Trump Campaign Raises $3.1 Million in Small Donations During Impeachment Hearings

I've personally vowed to send Trump $1 for every stupid thing or lie the Democrats say and do that makes me laugh! It is starting to add up! Please stop already!

I've personally vowed to send Trump $1 for every stupid thing or lie the Democrats say and do that makes me laugh! It is starting to add up! Please stop already!

You do know that you've pledged the legal maximum with your vow?

Forum List

Back