Donald Trump attends the NCAA Wrestling Championship finals, March 18, 2023, at BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i wonder if Trump knows the details of the sport and details of the individual wrestlers. i'm a big fan of Kyle Dake and David Taylor who were in their prime 10 years ago, don't know the names of the new guys but i do watch it

• Banned
so...i like wrestling, Trump like wrestling...hence i like Trump

not just like, i worship Trump's feet. i'd let him beat me if we wrestled in front of Melania so he can impress her. i'm 40 years younger than him and much more muscular! Melania will be impressed that Trump beat me!

• Banned
President Trump is in the WWE wrestling hall of fame and has competed in the showcase of the immortals at Wrestlemania. I don't think we've ever had a President more in tune with wrestling than The Donald.
what's Biden's favorite sport? pickleball? lol

so...i like wrestling, Trump like wrestling...hence i like Trump

not just like, i worship Trump's feet. i'd let him beat me if we wrestled in front of Melania so he can impress her. i'm 40 years younger than him and much more muscular! Melania will be impressed that Trump beat me!
oh now you like trump.....just the other day you couldnt stand the guy....hey bro watch out next week the wind is going to change....fucking phony...

No he does not you fucking moron. He passes himself off as someone that post good and bad about both sides and most topics. Which he does.
it has nothing to do with the subject matter asswipe..one day he is for someone then he is against the guy next week.......and he tries to pass himself off as an American...if you and your buddy mac had any fucking brains you would figure that out...

Yes, that is what I just said.

Where is he posting from?
so you have no idea why i posted what i did?....you said his subject matter....i said he is for someone one week then the next week he is against that person...he told me he lives in Lebanon because its so much better there than here.....but yet when i asked him if he gave up his US passport he wouldnt answer...so defend this wishy washy mommas boy all you want...yea mommas boy,he is like 34 years old and he stated momma pays his way for everything....he should be ashamed....

New Topics

Forum List

Back