Donald Trump appears to blame mass shootings on 'broken homes' and 'bad behaviour' at school

Armed female bystander kills man firing at party in West Virginia​

A US woman has fatally shot a man who opened fire on a crowd of people with a semi-automatic rifle in Charleston, West Virginia.
Dennis Butler, a 37-year-old with an extensive criminal history, was killed after he targeted a group of around 40 people attending a birthday party.
Police spokesman Tony Hazelett said the woman's quick reaction saved lives and may have prevented a mass shooting.
It comes amid a national debate over guns after a school shooting in Texas.
Butler had driven by the area earlier on Wednesday evening when he was warned to slow down because children were playing.
He returned armed with an AR-15-type rifle and opened fire from his vehicle on the birthday-graduation party outside the apartment complex in the city.

Talk about a liar. Are you paid to lie? Or are you just a true believer?

So much about your lie of the good guy with a gun is a myth....

DOH!
Meanwhile,in Texas another gun owner just killed 21 people. What is your point you fucking clown ?

Apart from in the rest of the world where mental health doesnt translate to killing children.

Of course it does, people post gun crimes in your and other European countries here ALL THE FUCKING TIME, asshole. It doesn't happen more often only because you've literally been disarmed, given up all your guns, had them confiscated from your possession like you are little children who cannot be trusted. And the end result is muggings, robbery, rape by knife and shootings ALL THE TIME by thugs as you poor slobs hide in fear utterly defenseless.

Nugent on Guns.png

• Show me a public official who has stopped yet to ask the intelligent question of whether locking people up in their homes with no classroom time for two years then hitting them with food shortages and $7.00 gas has had any negative impact now on crime as they try to blame the guns?

• Show me one intelligent official yet to point out that not a single school or serial shooting has ever been committed by a member of the NRA while Joe blames the "gun lobby?"

• Show me one public official yet to point out that every school shooter comes from a progressive leftwing background as they try to blame the guns?

• Show me an official yet to point out that the location of EVERY school shooting and serial killing has ostensibly been picked BECAUSE it was a GUN-FREE ZONE and that not one of them has occurred where normal rules apply and at any given time the victims might be armed and able to shoot back defending themselves?! 30% of all schools in Texas have armed staff in the schools which carry concealed so you never know who has the guns--- to date, NOT ONE OF THEM has been hit by a serial school shooter. :smoke:

Last edited:
Cry harder. That is exactly what Obozo did. Whether you like it or not.

December 5 2020

"We're all victims. Everybody here, all these thousands of people here tonight, they're all victims. Every one of you."

Trump, at his Valdosta, Georgia pity rally.

New Topics

Forum List

Back