Donald Trump - a massive business failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years, Donald J Trump worked to maintain his facade as a hugely successful business mogul, implying since he was so successful, he ought to be able to run America too. Recently released tax returns spells out in black and white just how big a failure Donald Trump really is. Mr. Trump is drowning in crushing debt. He struggles to pay his bills, with many millions of $$ more are coming due to his creditors very soon.

How are Trump supporters going to react on election day as they now find out the "successful businessman" they voted for is one of the biggest business failures of all time??

isn't he the president? Didn't he have a successful tv show the apprentice? you ain't too bright in that drawer you live in.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you support a greedy multi bankrupted reality TV star & think he's presidential material.

wow....
He has been very good so far. Kept most of his campaign promises. He was never personally bankrupted.

he also caused others to go bankrupt.

whatta guy.
You need to change the laws not blame a person for operating under them. Mark Cuban filed for bankruptcy twice before hitting success. You'd be shocked at how many people failed before finding success.

donny settled & paid out $25,000,000 for fraud.

people believed his con then just like they believe his con now.
Businessmen often settle. Doesn't prove guilt. He may have been guilty here. Tough to gauge when the media constantly finds him guilty of everything. Like blaming him for every single COVID death.

sad thing is - you saying 'even'.
so it matters not that he ripped people off. or charities.
is there a line with you that if trump crossed, you would turn?
i'm not thinking there is.

User Clip: I don't settle.

And I’m -- I just want to explain. I -- and the United States should be this -- I don’t settle lawsuits, very rare, because once you settle lawsuits, everybody sues you, very simple. It’s likets, everybody sues you, very simple. It’s like business. I teach it. When you settle lawsuits -- it’s easy to settle, sometimes it’s cheaper to settle, but once you settle -- I had a friend taught me a long time ago, he was sued very rarely and everybody else in the same business was sued all the time. He said, Donald, I never settle. The lawyers learn you don’t settle, they don’t sue. So I don’t settle lawsuits.
User Clip: I don't settle.
"Very rare"....he is right.

He has been sued 1000s of times I bet. Sad is that we cannot trust the media to tell us the truth.

so there isn't a line he can cross & you say no more.

got it.
Of course there is but I would need viable proof. I do not trust the media. And you do this all the time. You walk away when you're losing a debate. Happened when we discussed choice and life. You said "my uterus" and stormed off like a petulant child.

lol ... proof of what exactly? that's not an answer. do what all the time? get off the pc to deal with real life? <pfffft> you're imagining again.

whatever you think i did, is not factual, although i expect bs from you.

& that is what it is.
It is the truth. You said “my choice my uterus” then ran away.

lol...fake news.
Not at all.

Not worried about that. I highly doubt Roe vs. Wade gets overturned and they are 11 and 12...I am actually pro choice..for both genders. I am very concerned about how we no longer see young kids with gender dysphoria as being ill. Very concerned.

Why? 50 years ago, kids who were gay were treated like they were "ill". They weren't. They were just different.

Same with Trans kids. They are different.

The people who are "ill" homophobic and transphobic people looking for someone to hate. They suffer the same thing THESE guys suffered from.

View attachment 394822

The trans issue is impacting them now.

How? How is the trans issue impacting ANYONE but the trans kids themselves.
Posting pictures of Hitler because I am Jewish. Reported.
You're a fn AMERICAN FIRST stop your Jewish bullshit

Not worried about that. I highly doubt Roe vs. Wade gets overturned and they are 11 and 12...I am actually pro choice..for both genders. I am very concerned about how we no longer see young kids with gender dysphoria as being ill. Very concerned.

Why? 50 years ago, kids who were gay were treated like they were "ill". They weren't. They were just different.

The people who are "ill" homophobic and transphobic people looking for someone to hate. They suffer the same thing THESE guys suffered from.

View attachment 394822

I am. Ilhan Omar whom you support is not America First.

View attachment 394822

I support any enemy of my enemies You are # 10 here Bri is #1

View attachment 394822

I support any enemy of my enemies You are # 10 here Bri is #1
You’re a disgrace. Plain and simple.

But this is good
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld a six-day extension for counting absentee ballots in Wisconsin’s presidential election, handing Democrats a victory in their fight to deliver the key battleground state for Joe Biden in November.

The decision, if it stands, means that ballots postmarked on or before Nov. 3 will be counted as long as they are received by Nov. 9. That could mean the winner in Wisconsin won’t be known for days after the polls close. Republicans could appeal the case to the U.S. Supreme Court.

The decision came just two days after the appeals court put the lower court’s ruling granting the extension on hold. The appeals court vacated that ruling, saying Republicans who sued did not have standing. The court gave Republicans one week to argue why the case should not be dismissed.

Scared or scarred? There was no threat snowflake. Never said running.

Uh, scarred. I'm sure you are "scared" of Trannies, especially since you picked up that one in the bar. We totally think you have a case of the "not gays".

Because you fat waste of life, kids don’t know if they are trans or not. Too young. And I dont care if you’re trans you should not compete in physical sports vs biological women as you clearly have an advantage. You would not know that. Report that.

Actually, studies have shown kids know they are trans pretty young.

So once again, in the VERY UNLIKELY event you actually encounter a trans person, (I've met maybe two in my entire life, and one of them was presenting as cisgender when I knew her) and the unlikely event you might compete in a meaningless sport, um, I'm just not seeing it as a big deal. "OH, Sally/Bob beat me in this contest I'll forget about in five years." Yeah, if that's the worst thing that happens to you, you're life is pretty good.

So if a future president supported a policy of returning Palestinian Land the Zionists were against, you'd support it, because, "America First"? Didn't think so.

Scared or scarred? There was no threat snowflake. Never said running.

Uh, scarred. I'm sure you are "scared" of Trannies, especially since you picked up that one in the bar. We totally think you have a case of the "not gays".

Because you fat waste of life, kids don’t know if they are trans or not. Too young. And I dont care if you’re trans you should not compete in physical sports vs biological women as you clearly have an advantage. You would not know that. Report that.

Actually, studies have shown kids know they are trans pretty young.

So once again, in the VERY UNLIKELY event you actually encounter a trans person, (I've met maybe two in my entire life, and one of them was presenting as cisgender when I knew her) and the unlikely event you might compete in a meaningless sport, um, I'm just not seeing it as a big deal. "OH, Sally/Bob beat me in this contest I'll forget about in five years." Yeah, if that's the worst thing that happens to you, you're life is pretty good.

So if a future president supported a policy of returning Palestinian Land the Zionists were against, you'd support it, because, "America First"? Didn't think so.
You Fat loser and failed resume writer, my daughters had to play against them on a lax field and a basketball court. And I am married with children. You’re single, 60 and live solo....and you seem to be an expert on gay life and trans life.

You Fat loser and failed resume writer, my daughters had to play against them on a lax field and a basketball court. And I am married with children. You’re single, 60 and live solo....and you seem to be an expert on gay life and trans life.

Basketball is a team sport. Is there a team of Trannies we haven't heard about? And since the hypothetical kids you are talking about are middle schoolers, not High School or College, is it actually a MEANINGFUL contest?

I mean, my nieces and nephews do sports. A couple of them had talent. One was even an NCAA champion. But Middle School Sports?

Frankly, I'm not an expert on gay life at all. I'm a decent human being who has gay friends, and frankly have seen some of them put up with some real shit from the haters. You know, a lot worse than actually having to play a game.

For years, Donald J Trump worked to maintain his facade as a hugely successful business mogul, implying since he was so successful, he ought to be able to run America too. Recently released tax returns spells out in black and white just how big a failure Donald Trump really is. Mr. Trump is drowning in crushing debt. He struggles to pay his bills, with many millions of $$ more are coming due to his creditors very soon.
Learn from the master. Interview tax accountants, hire the one who will save you the most money.

Learn from the master. Interview tax accountants, hire the one who will save you the most money.
BOMBASTIC BUSHKIN is Trumps accountant

How are Trump supporters going to react on election day as they now find out the "successful businessman" they voted for is one of the biggest business failures of all time??

True. Trump is a total failure as a businessman. He needs fly his broke ass out of DC.

3000.jpeg

I've checked off about 20 posts for deletion and can not FIND the original topic.. It's become a free for all about covid and somehow gender wars and who knows what else.. Folks better learn to HONOR THE TOPIC in their posts.. Warning are flying...

Thread will remain closed if I can't find the topic soon after page 8.,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back