Donald Trump - a massive business failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has always thrived on being TRUMP

Now it is clear what a sham the TRUMP empire is
And now we know why he refuses to open up the books.

We knew all along, of course, but now it's official.
Huh? He did open up his books. He didn’t share his personal tax returns but financial statements were filed.
Now we can see why... He's a profound failure.
wrong--no, he's not a failure
he's a lot more successful than YOU
You sound like you're going to cry. Trump will go down as one of the worst, most corrupt, presidents in history. He failed in business, he failed as president. About the only thing he found a modicum of success in was as a reality TV "star".
cry???!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA I'm LAUGHING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH at your TDS/babble crap
..Mr Trump will go down as one of the best POTUSs ever

I don't think of Trump as a business failure at all. I believe he's excellent at covering his butt and leaving others holding the bag. His abilities strike me as comparable to a con man. I'm not saying he's ever acted illegally, just that I don't trust him as far as I could throw him.
I don't think of Obama as an American at all. I believe he's excellent at covering his butt and leaving others holding the bag. His abilities strike me as comparable to a con man. I'm not saying he's ever acted illegally, just that I don't trust him as far as I could throw him.

If true this is most unfortunate but I believe every American deserves corroboration and not plain belief of a newspaper story designed to garner eyeballs.

Okay. Here's how we can get Corroboration. Trump can release his tax returns like he's been promising to do for five years now. Like everyone else who has run for President since the 1970's has done.
Trump has declared the Times story “Fake News”

All he has to do is release anything in his tax returns from the last ten years to prove the Times is wrong.

He won’t do it.
How would his personal tax returns reflect the success and or failures of his corporate ventures? Please explain this one to me. Do Jamie Dimons PITRs explain how well or poorly JPMC has done the last 10 yrs?

His personal tax returns would prove the Times story is fake news.
Even if he released a part of a return showing the Times is making it up, he could humiliate the proud news organization.

He won’t do it because the Times is correct
True or false, we do not believe the New York Times. To many fabricated stories and lies with a one sided vengeance.

The New York Times has made Trumps tax returns available for review.

Trump refuses to prove them wrong, he wants us to take his word on it.

Trump has always thrived on being TRUMP

Now it is clear what a sham the TRUMP empire is
And now we know why he refuses to open up the books.

We knew all along, of course, but now it's official.
Huh? He did open up his books. He didn’t share his personal tax returns but financial statements were filed.
Now we can see why... He's a profound failure.
wrong--no, he's not a failure
he's a lot more successful than YOU
You sound like you're going to cry. Trump will go down as one of the worst, most corrupt, presidents in history. He failed in business, he failed as president. About the only thing he found a modicum of success in was as a reality TV "star".
Only in your mind.

who cares about his personal business?...he is not a failure as POTUS
Where's the wall? he failed.
The Wall has been partially built. His failures have been healthcare reform and deficit reduction not the Wall. But he has had many successes too. Kept most of his campaign promises. That is impressive.
You forgot COVID

He never even attempted deficit reduction
COVID was China’s fault and he has done all he can to manage it. In fact the death rate for those under 70 now is very low with the survival rate of 99.97%. He decided to spend a ton on the military and yes ignored the deficit.

That hasn't stopped Dems and the liberal news media spinning it as Trump's fault. Completely ignoring the many mistakes Dem governors made and that Dem leaders called Trump a racist for banning travel from China.
That is because they are dishonest people. Party over country. People like Seawitch are case in point.

If true this is most unfortunate but I believe every American deserves corroboration and not plain belief of a newspaper story designed to garner eyeballs.

Okay. Here's how we can get Corroboration. Trump can release his tax returns like he's been promising to do for five years now. Like everyone else who has run for President since the 1970's has done.

All he has to do is release anything in his tax returns from the last ten years to prove the Times is wrong.

He won’t do it.
How would his personal tax returns reflect the success and or failures of his corporate ventures? Please explain this one to me. Do Jamie Dimons PITRs explain how well or poorly JPMC has done the last 10 yrs?

Even if he released a part of a return showing the Times is making it up, he could humiliate the proud news organization.

True or false, we do not believe the New York Times. To many fabricated stories and lies with a one sided vengeance.

How do his personal tax returns reflect how his businesses did? You keep dodging that question.

For years, Donald J Trump worked to maintain his facade as a hugely successful business mogul, implying since he was so successful, he ought to be able to run America too. Recently released tax returns spells out in black and white just how big a failure Donald Trump really is. Mr. Trump is drowning in crushing debt. He struggles to pay his bills, with many millions of $$ more are coming due to his creditors very soon.

How are Trump supporters going to react on election day as they now find out the "successful businessman" they voted for is one of the bigIanka a consultantgest business failures of all time??

And this very, very damning exposure of the scam artist just before the election, proving once and for all that the very stable, genius businessman is and always has been nothing more than a very real news FRAUD. Ivanka a consultant tax right off??? Paying more in taxes to foreign governments than to the United states??? Massive business losses???

And, in addition to exposing Scumpty for what he really is, it exposes all of his far right wing supporters as idiots and losers who love him for only one reason, his strong racist views! Bigly!!!

For years, Donald J Trump worked to maintain his facade as a hugely successful business mogul, implying since he was so successful, he ought to be able to run America too. Recently released tax returns spells out in black and white just how big a failure Donald Trump really is. Mr. Trump is drowning in crushing debt. He struggles to pay his bills, with many millions of $$ more are coming due to his creditors very soon.

How are Trump supporters going to react on election day as they now find out the "successful businessman" they voted for is one of the bigIanka a consultantgest business failures of all time??

And this very, very damning exposure of the scam artist just before the election, proving once and for all that the very stable, genius businessman is and always has been nothing more than a very real news FRAUD. Ivanka a consultant tax right off??? Paying more in taxes to foreign governments than to the United states??? Massive business losses???

And, in addition to exposing Scumpty for what he really is, it exposes all of his far right wing supporters as idiots and losers who love him for only one reason, his strong racist views! Bigly!!!
Nope. It actually isn't. I need more detail. You need a finance degree. Bigly.

He won’t do it.

How do his personal tax returns reflect how his businesses did? You keep dodging that question.
You keep changing the subject.

I am discussing the validity of the Times story

He won’t do it.

And I am saying we need more context. The person who wrote it is not an expert in corporate finance. For example:

If I own a company with a net worth of $10Mil and then I buy another company worth $5mil but all that worth is customer lists so it is intangible and I pay $20mil for it, post acquisition my tangible net worth goes down by $25mil and becomes deficit $15mil but as a whole my company is better off. Hence I need more context on what the NYT is talking about.

You have zero finance or economics acumen for please STFU.

He won’t do it.

And I am saying we need more context. The person who wrote it is not an expert in corporate finance. For example:

If I own a company with a net worth of $10Mil and then I buy another company worth $5mil but all that worth is customer lists so it is intangible and I pay $20mil for it, post acquisition my tangible net worth goes down by $25mil and becomes deficit $15mil but as a whole my company is better off. Hence I need more context on what the NYT is talking about.

I am sure Trump would be happy to explain why he pays no taxes

I have enough acumen to realize I pay a lot more Federal taxes than Trump

So do most Americans

He won’t do it.

So do most Americans

So tell us commies, how many tax deductions do you forego to pay more in federal taxes? No one I know would do such a thing, why would Trump?

He won’t do it.

So do most Americans

I don't.

How are Trump supporters going to react on election day as they now find out the "successful businessman" they voted for is one of the biggest business failures of all time??

nope, that would be enron---pedo bills travesty---and you sound like a losing evil demoncrat with all this whining

He won’t do it.

only in your deranged mind. lets see douchebag nancys taxes---oh wait, that dont matter to you idiots---just saying

He won’t do it.
to appease your little mind? the times is FAKE news...sadly, you are to far gone to see this

The accounting firm must of been in on it.

But Trump’s accountants are far from bystanders in the matters under scrutiny — or in the rise of Trump. Over a span of decades, they have played two critical, but discordant, roles for Trump. One is common for an accounting firm: to help him pay the smallest amount of taxes possible. The second is not common at all: to help him appear to the world to be rich beyond imagining. That sometimes requires creating precisely the opposite impression of what’s in his tax filings.
when you have something intelligent to say, let us know.....easy to believe you read FAKE news on a daily basis, and, unfortunetly, you believe it w/out any TRUTH behind it

He won’t do it.

So do most Americans
You mean doesn't pay any taxes? And that is not true. Are you saying he doesn't pay RE taxes? He didn't write the tax code.

The accounting firm must of been in on it.

But Trump’s accountants are far from bystanders in the matters under scrutiny — or in the rise of Trump. Over a span of decades, they have played two critical, but discordant, roles for Trump. One is common for an accounting firm: to help him pay the smallest amount of taxes possible. The second is not common at all: to help him appear to the world to be rich beyond imagining. That sometimes requires creating precisely the opposite impression of what’s in his tax filings.
when you have something intelligent to say, let us know.....easy to believe you read FAKE news on a daily basis, and, unfortunetly, you believe it w/out any TRUTH behind it

Let him show his taxes to disprove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back